Vent your In-Game Anger Here!

Discussion in 'General' started by Azenhof, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Witchthebitch

Witchthebitch New Member

Those kills i got because all game he would att too soon, die too fast, n id have to be finishing up. Perhaps yur mis understanding the lvl of nubness of this ever seen RAMBO? Well this frost, was under the illusion tht he is Rambo (without critical hits items)... Need i say more? Or do you get the picture? Frost is not a tank, so why is he in the frontline rushing and attacking with no bk up close by, or no farseeing? You dont really expect me to babysit him and just follow him blindly and like a dum twat into battle head on whole game? Its funny how you just assumed i was the rambo instead of realising the one reason he died so often is due to his insistence on rushing and not waiting for his team, his assumption tht he is a train wreck withut critical hit items, and his ignorance in wanting to go head to head with gaia with no farseeing.

This happened all game, from start to finish.

If yu compare both frost you can easily say who was built to wreck a train and who wasnt. Furthermore, my kills, were not steals. It was me chasing down and clenaing up his mess. His inability to finish, because he goes in first. So pls...understand how it played out before you start trying to spewing your opinion whilst not having watched the game take place.

If he thinks using frost will make him unbeatable and tht he can 1v3 then its a sure lose. Specifically agasint a hard hitting mage like gaia and tank like balondis who will silence him. Also might i add, i had eyes, which is what enabled me to finish off gaia. But i also had a frost who was too excited using an op hero and thinking he can solo win game like Rambo. After a while, it gets pointless arguing. If he had gotten farseeing, he might have stood a chance vs gaia going solo. Without it...clenaing up was my job along with kitty. There is nothing to deff if my carry is too nub to understand his role. Nor am i the kinda nub tank who gonna go charging guns blazing, specifically when my frost has built items tht are not condusive to him becomign a train wreck.

Think first, then speak. Watch his build. Which of the two frost you think were better built? Which would survive? Which would be able to do his job effectively?

2. The Savage

The Savage Active Member

after this statement you gave I refuse to argue with you no offense. i made theory's based on the evidence you gave us in the end you still failed as a support you didn't protect frostzel.

3. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

I'm on Witch's side, if your carry is going to Rambo without waiting for backup, you're not the one at fault. It's not feasible for the tank to be next to the carry every second of the game, you're splitting lane exp & giving up your jungle to the enemy. Bruisers & tanks should be engaging battles, if Witch wasn't attempting ganks on the enemy laner, they'd be at fault for that, but you can't blame them for the playstyle of their carry.

Witchthebitch likes this.
  4. Lovelydood

Lovelydood Member

well said:)

5. The Savage

The Savage Active Member

But see somehow I'm not convinced that the frostzel would go solo every time becuase he only has 12 deaths and 11 assists that must mean he was sticking with his team most of the match its probably that witch or the cat was not doing a good job protecting frostzel, fir someone who solos an entire team would have more deaths than that. Witch I recall you telling me in pm that you carried that game but yet your saying here you lost.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  6. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

We don't have enough info here to judge the match. @Witchthebitch shouldn't have even started this mess without giving us enough objective proof to make a judgement.

In his own words:

yololtroll likes this.
  7. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

If i could drop a bomb on hoc office and dont get in jail i would kill them all...and this game must have iq test before login....if you are r.etard go play barbie or tetris

Riley12301 likes this.
  8. mythreaper

mythreaper Active Member

Lol

Had a guy play cow today and he built king killer ... Despite my telling him what he should buy. He didn't do that great. level 40 player....

And an ant who didn't buy any items at all...level 40 player too. He died a lot. Saw him in a later game playing gambler. He built hades only. He died a lot then too.

I love it when u advise people on what they should buy and they call u nub... Despite the glaringly obvious total fail they are involved in. Is it just low IQ? I'm certainly not the most pro player but damn, I at least know what items to buy for each hero.

9. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Cow and ant are still mostly viewed and used as troll heroes respite their recent buffs actually making them useful.

10. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Played with that dumb elf in ranked and normal lost both my matches since he kept feeding and trash talking... Can we get a ban on sobiech>

Riley12301 likes this.
  11. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Played under realm map and literally had 2 low levels on my team which had mana and heal skill level 1 while enemy team had full level 40s like wtf? Really such a balanced game and had this retarded persephone who literally talked shit and acted like she or he was a pro like bro wtf? You fucking cant even group and shit and keep dying trying to 1v4-5 and not even getting a single kill out of it while calling us noobs and shit like tf! While im trying to ping persephpne to retreat or hide somehwere instead she goes straight in while all of us are behind her trying to cstch up and then she diess acting like it was our fault, if she knew how to wait up we wouldnt of had lost... Big.a was her user -.-

Riley12301 likes this.
  12. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Ban this fucking fish please... Fucking 3 games and this bitch leaves right when game starts like wtf? I feel that gayloft isnt even doing shit about these fucking trolls...

Attached Files:

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  13. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Ban this fucking bitch playing lilith bitch had a dummy account on our side using it as fucking vision which was a fucking elf sititng in base and i took 3 screen shots of the elf and lilith.. Only way i can confirm that the elf was hers and her dunny account is the fact that i literaaly had 7 sec of bring invisible and i also had farseen and i was
    running away from lilith who had no farseen and it was just her and there were no freaking enemy wards cus i was running through the fogs by baask soulles and literally this bitch was fucking spot on with her attacks even when i was fucking invis and still behind me and ofc she got the fucking kill.

Attached Files:

14. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

I HATE NOOBS SO FKING MUCH ALWAYS RUINING EVERY SINGLE GAME PVP SHOULD BE RESTRIECTED TO LVL 30S AND UP

15. Average Player

today i had a match where 1 of the players was was a noob and decided to not buy anything.He didnt care that he was dying to creeps and kept feeding the enemy he didnt talk or do anything so most likely he was a spy or a dummy account if it isnt hopefully Gl makes it so that pvp is available to lvl 30s and up anyone bellow that lvl can only play custom and co-op.

16. fireneg

fireneg RUSSIANS!!!!!@@@@@@ stop trashtalking and gtfo

GTFO kunt trashtalking russians.

17. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Alright Im hoping this issue has been happening to other people I keep fucking getting kicked out of game either once or maybe three times in one match then next thing I know my game will close itself and when I try to reconnect back into the game my game crashes and Ive kept trying to rejoin but same results of it crashing again like wtf? im wasting my fucking time and losing my match rewards this shit has happened to me 8 times already which is pissing me off and needs to be fixed

18. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Play ranked... lvl 40 up. Why do you play random pvp if you don't want to see sub lvl 30?

19. Average Player

The noobs r everywhere btw that game WAS ranked

20. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Whoever is f3f go fuck yourself I like how you shit talk in lobby telling us 3 noobs to leave and saying im a fucking noob for using demolishment on Qiu??? im fucking playing her jungle and your gonna trash talk playing an op hero persephone and you fucking lose mid lane to elf and call us noobs cuz you fucking tower dived and blaming us wtf? And when you try to take blue and i take it your gonna call me a retard when im fucking playing jungle while elf is taking our fucking tower and 1 min later your dumb ass self decides to tower dive the elf again and get fucking killed by debronee and say we are all noobs? Whos the one fucking feeding while losing to a fucking elf? And blaming it on all of us tf... And then game fucking kicked me out i tried reconnect but nope screen froze ty gameloft ;)))))))))