Vent your In-Game Anger Here!

Discussion in 'General' started by Azenhof, Feb 24, 2014.

1. 749200274

749200274 New Member

um when i freeze my lane and the jungler comes and kills all the creeps!!? why

akohli and meteorologist like this.
  2. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

Lol so true

3. jlsxnd7rs

jlsxnd7rs New Member

Last 5 games ive been losing and all of 5 of them had extra emblems because there were rookies on your team......

4. DexterVist

DexterVist Active Member

People don't know all the technical terminology and what to do so just think they are helping even when they are not XD

5. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Lmao.. 7/9 lebmont and 5/10 Gambler gonna talk shit about me soloing when literally they fucking hide in jungle and goes in a 1-2v5 like wtf? Just cause i solo lane just to get creeps since they fed whole enemy team im noob? Dont get me wrong but i did help for 15 mins and the score was 23/42 in 25 mins but javelin fed them 0/8 and died to dragon and left while 12b just fuckings ult right away and not near the fucking enemy team and he leaves 3/12 and you expect me to team when we you feed the whole enemy team and also only reason why im also going solo is since all of our fucking lane towers are gone excpet our second bot and top towers since everyones roaming whoch isnt wrong but like wtf just cuz you die once you just automatically switch lane and leaving other lane alone wtf if your gonna mid or bot then fucking stay at that lane and quit leaving it and fuck you sauiralq talk shit when you cant even carry going in on a 1v3-5 all the fucking time and saying its my fault since I cant carry while you can really?? Love your fucking build for lebmont 300 gold boots amd magical def and bear claws bear claws claymore and attack speed really?? And you have the fucking nerves to say me having hermes boots is stupid and retarded since im playing kagax?? Only reason i built it is cuz i gotta fucking chase them since melina and persephone both have that ring shit that slows you and also they had lolipop and hermes boots too tf you expect me too go ham when they had hades and spiders queen since you idiots kept feedng and i was also a jungler and got all the fucking buffs while you and javelin died to dragon and ofc persephone ulted them and then they died to dragon

6. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Well just lost a game as Kurzdor :) had a pro Lu who died to spiders 3 times and also when he was lvl 7 he doed to a lvl 3 Aria who was 0/6 :) and our pro Aria also died to enemy aria lvl 11 against 8 :O wow and our forge didnt even finish a single item literally all armor but no full build tf? Carrying my team but nahhh they gonna solo and feed and then guess what? They left :)) all level 40 and they play like shit really Gayloft???? Team balanced much? Horse 4/7 Aria 4/15 Lu 1/17(14 since he died to spiders) forge 0/6 and calls himself a "pro tank but nub teammmm cant help and protect me" bitch please.... You just called yourself a pro tank and shit tf and expect us squishys to tank and protect you literally the whole enemy team wasnt even good and they died a lot since i was Kurzdor and was able to carry for a bit but they kept feeding Artfull who wasnt even that fed but you camt expect me to survive a 1v5 since literally my useless Lu amd Aria die 1 shot... Score was 31/43 :/

7. beermanpig

beermanpig High Warlord

[​IMG]

this guy needs a ban, and hes one of the forum participants, joins ranked only to feed and ruin everyone game experiance @Lily @beboH40

meteorologist likes this.
  8. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

when noobs like you begin to get bans i will ask gl personally for a ban :D why should i quit the lobbie but not you ? :D if you have the right to be noob in my game i will have the right to be noober and finish the game faster damn kids :D

9. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

ive played with beer quite a few times considering we were in the same guild and i can confidently say that he is a gvg lvl player

10. Dahbum

Dahbum New Member

Just lost a 2v5 rank... Leb fucking left right away and our witch was retarded asf didnt help team for shit and valox left 1:39 mins into the game cuz witch was fucking taking his jungle when the bitch was suppose to lane! Game was like 20mins+ legit me and aria only while witch just laned and farmed jungle barely fucking pushing lane while me and aria are trying our best to 2v5 against a nomad, 12b, storm,gaia, and battle mage but ofc... we lose. Cant do shit wthout a team and a useless witch. I dont get why most people play if their just gonns leave but also dont get why these team matchs are fucking bullshit as fuck

11. Non Living Legend

Non Living Legend New Member

I HATE Laning against Ling Yue Meng, she has a long ass range on her spirit furry piece of shit, with a f***ing HEAL that does heal A LOT.
    I HATE when your team's so called "Jungler" like they got demolition and everything doesn't go jungle but goes and hangs out in your lane, taking minions so you are 2 levels behind your laner.
    I HATE when people take my jungle monsters, like dude, I don't take yours have some respect for opponents pls.
    I HATE when Gameloft makes a GREAT skin limited.
    I HATE when the team blames everything on me.

And most of all, I HATE TOXIC PEOPLE. Spending the entire match just typing away about how the team sucks and he's too good to be with them, "lol, noob feeders", "reporting nubs"
    Rather than typing away, try and communicate with team and try to FIX the problem.
    Trash talking the other team is fine, at least trash talk at your own risk so that when you lose you won't whine about your trash team.

12. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

Just lost a well-played game, us 4 vs 5 on the enemy team, all because my teammates decided to dive the enemy healing fountain at the end and go for kills instead of hitting the stupid core and winning. They all died bit by bit, I couldn't finish off the core on my own, and then the enemy team came back when they were way down all along and rushed our base to victory.

Nothing tilts me quite as much as losing a game that was easily within reach.