'What to buy' threads

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by x_RedAura_x, Apr 24, 2014.

1. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

Should I buy Kotun or RTQ for a tank?

2. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

Rtq is very versatile, so I would suggest her. Kotun has his own strengths though...

3. 900ooo_2⃣

900ooo_2⃣ New Member

Hey, shall I buy Cyclops or Skeleton Warrior(Balondis)? By the way, who is used more often in Rank?

4. Riley12301

Balondis is used more ranked, but hardly at all.

5. 900ooo_2⃣

900ooo_2⃣ New Member

Any assassin type of hero? Who is viable in Rank. Evistix, Debronne?

6. Riley12301

Well, there is also Qiu and Savaer. Savaer not meta though. Balondis and cyclops are definitely not assassins. Have you tried chameleon? He can be pretty good ranked if enemies don't get farsee or ward.

900ooo_2⃣ likes this.
  7. 900ooo_2⃣

900ooo_2⃣ New Member

Ok, but whenever someone uses Chameleon others just simply quits the lobby or ask him to change. Anyway, I will try Qiu. Thanks for the help :)
    And I know Cyclops and Skeleten are guardians.

Riley12301 likes this.
  8. epicized9118

epicized9118 Member

Should I buy Qui or Talmahian Guardian?

9. icyicee

icyicee New Member

Should I buy equellia or melina

10. vampcurse

vampcurse vampcurse the player

So I always play Mage and Guardian heroes, I have only Elf is fighter hero and planning to buy more fighter heroes. So I'm planning to buy between Frostzel or Persephone, don't know what to buy. I'm better at Mage role but don't have fighter hero yet so I kind of want one fighter. I've heard that Frostzel is very strong but he is less defense and HoC already nerf him two times. Any advices?

nhockon_cm likes this.
  11. Riley12301

Buy Aria

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  12. atmsx

atmsx Member

I enjoy playing all hero types. I also enjoy challenges and heroes that require some cunning and trickery to use. For the mage, lilit fits me on that bill. For fighter, its Kortav. There is a lot of ways I can utilize predator and decoy depending on the situation. I carry eagle eye to constantly kill invisible enemies as well as destroy wards that can see me. If I were you, I would ask yourself what kind of fighter hero you want to use. I rarely use nut, leb, or any other ranged adc mainly because I find them too boring to use. I understand how my opponent plays so I like to wage psychological warfare with them...lol

Tip: You don't always need to go for the most op or popular hero. I play mainly for fun. Nothing is more fun than running around as Kortav. One thing I like doing to squishy carries is to hit decoy then predator to the near surrounding target by the enemy, be it a ward I placed solely for that purpose or a creep, it allows me to predator to the enemy carry far away. Ex. I use eagle eye to illuminate a region of the map 23 meters away. I use decoy to set my home teleport when things go bad. Then I use blink and predator to jump on that carry that's surrounded by the enemy team thinking hes safe :). In my head, I count to 5, the time at which my decoy will disappear. In that 5 seconds, I mow down the carry as fast as I can. Before I can be caught by a stun or die, I hit decoy one more time to finish off the carry and teleport back to where I initially placed the decoy for safety while I watch my teammates type ''noob'' thinking I was going to try 1v3 as my death wish xD

What other hero allows you this flexible of a play? :D I won't tell anymore of my kortav tricks :X

meteorologist likes this.
  13. Cochackerz

Cochackerz New Member

Should I buy Lilith or Persephone?

14. Riley12301

Lilit*

And idgaf, buy which one you like more.

15. Cochackerz

Cochackerz New Member

Ok... I typed lilit it autocorrected.....

16. samrj2

samrj2 New Member

I have 889 runes.So I should buy kurzdor and debronee or only 1 hero lilit.I am confused.Pls tell.

17. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

Runes? Never buy heroes with runes, if u can save it with emblems, buy them with emblems, save ur runes for skins. It took me 8mths to save runes and i got aria boobies shaking skin :3

18. samrj2

samrj2 New Member

But I am not interested in buying skins. I want a good hero.pls tell the better hero.

19. atmsx

atmsx Member

You asked a bad question. Expect an equally bad response?

Define what makes a hero good or better to you. To this statment i can already feel like i will anticipate an answer similar to, "i want hero kill good" to which I will respond with how does a hero kill good? By yourself? What's your role? How long do you anticipate you will play this hero? Why do you play? Why do you want a new hero?

But you know what, if this hurts your head, forget everything I said. You should get the better hero. The better hero is the better hero. Obviously?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    samrj2 likes this.
  20. atmsx

atmsx Member

yeah, I was in a really bad mood as you can tell...