Which one of these heroes do you prefer and why

Discussion in 'New Players' started by bbiko0, Aug 15, 2016.

Which heroe do you prefer out of the ones mentioned here

1. Kotun

12.0%
  2. Jombraa

40.0%
  3. Kurzdor

28.0%
  4. Tryptic

12.0%
  5. Draeznor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Debronee

8.0%
  1. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

I'm looking at Kotun, Jombraa, Kurzdor, Tryptic, Draeznor, Debronee. From what I understand Debronee is a mobile bursty assassin and Draeznor does high sustained damage. Tryptic just seems strong to me. When ever I play against Kotun and Jombraa they are always strong and can kill me when I have levels on them. I also like Kurzdor's style he seems like a one-shot Hero once fed. Can you guys tell me which Hero u prefer and why also how they should be played?

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  2. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean District Genderfluid

I like "Jurzdir" because of the high burst damage. And yeah, he's op.

bbiko0 likes this.
  3. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer 屮 vιolenт тendencιeѕ 屮 Staff Member

Who is juzdir. I read Jizz dear

4. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

Katnis you pervert it's not jizzi there its Kurzdor

5. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Tryptics, fun to play, not as op as those unbalance hero, but require skill to play him well.

bbiko0 likes this.
  6. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

Jombraa is the most fun; he's a good tank who also does a decent amount of damage, but not enough to be OP at the moment. I like him because he's the ultimate trolling hero, good at poking enemies and escaping when things are getting rough. I don't like heroes with one-shot mechanics like Debronee or Kurzdor; you need skill to play Jombraa well.

bbiko0 likes this.
  7. Entropy

He is definitely in the op list, 1.5 sec instant aoe stun, without any way to avoid it. But his op is now taking by his rival Cyclops.

bbiko0 likes this.
  8. Eshende

Eshende Well-Known Member

kurdzor, kotun and jombra are good. rest-no

9. mindantony

mindantony Active Member

get deb, he is fun to play but try to avoid using him in ranked

10. Akuma2310

Akuma2310 Active Member

Kotun- was always and will always be a good bruiser/tank, fun to play, not broken as some other heroes are. Overall a good, balanced hero that can be pretty successful and satisfying if u take some time to put into playing him.

Jombraa - if you look for a magical tank with one of the best crowd control movesets of all tanks, this is the one you wanna go with. He is fast, does some damage that shouldn't be ignored, has 2 aoe stun options, 2 aoe slow options and a heal that can heal him a decent amount of HP (and even a teammate too, with the right tablets (check out favor tablet for more information)). Awesome tank.

Kurzdor - which I believe you mean- has one of the highest burst skill damage as a mage at the moment. He has kind of OP range, an aoe slow, an option to heal by doing damage and a (kind of) stun with his ult that throws enemy into the air. One of the best mages atm (Not gonna start with Lingyue Meng, no comment on her xD ).

Tryptic - of all those you mentioned there, this is pretty much the hardest to get into, because his moveset isnt as strong as the other heroes, but with alot of practice, the right build and with some knowledge of him he can be an "okay" bruiser which shouldn't be laughed at, but - honestly there are better ones.

Draeznor - whilst it seems like he has lost alot of attention that he had a few months ago he is still a pretty good carry. He has a disadvantage against other ranged carries (because his auto attack has only 5 meters range), but if you built him up properly, he is fun to use and because of his stuns and rage out with ult and 3rd skill combined - nothing I wanna mess up with.

Last but not least Debronee - which is also good when built up, but the times where he shined and was the OP fighter #1 are simply over. He is fun and can be deadly but as some here already said - together with Tryptic he isnt a good choice for ranked as ranked is pretty meta-dependend. Whilst the others (especially Jombraa and Kurzdor ) are seen more often in ranked, because they just have better options.

Hoped that short overview helped a bit for your decision :)

PS: you should look at Polyphemous too if u want too, at the moment he is the best tank and stunner and fun to play.

Entropy and bbiko0 like this.
  11. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

I was watching some gameplay of his, and he seemed pretty damn strong but I'm not sure how hard he is to play. Oh yeah I auto correct made me type Jurzdir instead of Kurzdor, oops lol.

12. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

What makes the rest not so good?

13. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

So from the responses I've read, it seems that Deb is a "hit or miss" hero.

14. bbiko0

bbiko0 New Member

Wow your comment was so useful. I haven't used or seen Polyphemous much but he does seem super strong. I want Kurzdor, but I wonder if I can play him, since he seems like a hero that needs slot of experience and also knowledge of his spell combos. Also, I usually play fighters or tanks but Kurzdor just seems strong. I think I'll get him then Polyphemous. thanks again for ur comment

15. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

I stopped playing months ago, but Jombraa & Kurzdor had been my favourite heroes when I played. Kurzdor has seen a few buffs since then, and Jombraa's auto stun ult was not a needed change, but it ensures a much easier playing experience. I'd definitely recommend them both

bbiko0 likes this.
  16. Eshende

Eshende Well-Known Member

Tryptic- any damage from skills very bad cc for being used
    Deb-squishy, in teamfight can be realy aimed only at one target, can be countered by helm of divine favor or diadem
    Draez-low range, no good cc, before 6 useless, without ulti- useless

If take statistics from this hocopedia cup this 3 heroes totally appeared...0 times xd higher I mentioned the reason why

bbiko0 likes this.
  17. 33heatwave45

Kurzdor isn't hard to play, in my opinion. He doesn't feel as squishy as some of the other mages, like Vigelos, but he does just as much damage, sometimes even more. A difficult mage would include Acridix, Goroshia, Mystic, or maybe even Migrove (right now), among a few others. Compared to them, Kurzdor is basically just tap all your skills and the enemy is dead. Tap it in a better order to kill your enemy faster.

I don't have much love for Kurzdor these days. I bought him and was surprised how overpowered he was, so I quit playing him.

Some people may disagree with me here, but whatever.

bbiko0 likes this.
  18. 33heatwave45

I don't find him to be OP even with his new stun. He's got a good amount of CC, which is just perfect for a tank, but he doesn't do the kind of damage you can find on T'saad, RTQ, or Poly right now. T'saad has a longer group stun which is on a way shorter cooldown, so Jombraa's stun feels OK in comparison.

19. Entropy

Ofc, if you compare him to new buff op hero like what you have mention, he is not op. He should be in the top 15 list, maybe even inside the top 10 list.

20. SkullRoyal

SkullRoyal A person with many titles

Out all of the heroes you mention, I played more with debronee. Back in the day(old hoc days), if I remember correctly, his intensify at lvl4 was 200% and he couldn't be touch while he was using intensify. Then things happen to him. To stay on topic, if you're playing gvg or rank, I would use between kurzdor, jombraa or kotun. Kurzdor 1/2 games will get ban, Jom on rare occasions will get ban, and kotun will never get ban. Me personally, other than akartu and Donovac, I use Jom but everything is all personal taste and what you like.

bbiko0 likes this.