10 Year Veteran

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by FoxNHound007, Oct 5, 2014.

1. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

Ign: FoxNHound007
    Level: 34

I've been playing moba/mmorpg/systems for 10 years now so I have a pretty good IQ when it comes to this.

I'm new to order and chaos right now so I'm only specialized to play 1 character which is elf. I am silver 2 right now I can play 3v3 and 5v5.

My view on 3v3 is to farm hard without destroying first tower and gank hard. While 5v5 I Perfer to kill towers as fast as possible to gain map control.

Tablets I use on elf are

1. Tablet that heals hp for each kill

2. Gain perma hp per kill

3. Targets under 20% health have higher chance of crit and take more crit damage.

I plan to learn how to play other characters but right now it's elf or chameleon

I need a guild

2. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

Aparently you have go be a girl to find a guild xD anyways just an update im now still playing solo made it to gold 4 in 3v3 just useing elf and im lvl 38 should be 40 by monday easy. if you need me to play other characters thats fine ill buy them but will need time to master them, my elf is mastered.

3. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

Im desperate for 5v5 team though! 3v3 is easy to win solo... 5v5 on the other hand... alot harder for me considering people heavily exploit the weakest link

4. wisdom

wisdom Member

With those tablets, HP doesn't really matter that much since you have in-game items such as Hades Armor and you'll need much more damage to take on the opposing team. If you don't gear up much early game and focus on killing opposing heroes, there's no luck you'll win 1vs1. It's better to go with Whispering+Desire+Protection.
    Whispering, since you will be relying on your stun and attack speed bonus passive, which will result that stacking up some damage is a good idea.
    Desire, since you'll no doubt will be attacked first, it's nice to leave collateral damage than dying and running helplessly, right? Partially, you'll have your tank or without none, this tablet is very good and works out in any situation.
    Protection, since once you get to the peak of 30%, you can have a shield that'll protect you and helps you finish off the enemy.
    Nonetheless, Elf is OP in certain situations but she is dead meat with a Farseeing Tonic. Hope you find a guild. Try joining Comitatus by a moderator here: Serquet70. He helps stuff. Good luck.

5. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

I think I read about that guild it says it for beginners r u insulting me lol,

im ready for competitive play, any adjustments needed for the team can be made, although if you want me to play other than elf I will need a bit of training/warm up.

thx 4 the tips n yes I do get focused hard I love it

6. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

O yea n my 3rd tablet I no longer use I eexchanged it 4 mana tablet

7. Orderthechaos2

Orderthechaos2 Active Member

No offense, but I have to question your 10 years of gaming experience because asking for a guild without being the max obtainable level is a BIG rookie mistake; especially when playing a MOBA.

Further more, I recommend learning the game and being recruited, as opposed to looking for a guild if you're interested in playing competitively. Talent usually gets found quick in this game if you are truly good. I also recommend reading the forums and learning the in-and-outs of HoC. No one should be above a guide. I had similar experience before coming to HoC and still found it took some adjusting to because of the unique aspects of the heroes and a touchscreen based game. Oh, and update your original post to include which system you're on, i.g. iOS or Android.

Goodluck

8. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

ill be max lvl in 2 days 38.5 right now n im on a big tablet :) so I rarly get finger tied but when I do lols fml ...

Like I said, I can play elf at gold level easy its the other 30 characters I have no idea about, I played lol 4 yrs before that mmorpgs, before that super mario.. yea 40 its pretty much required for 5v5, but not on 3v3! Teleport not as good there

Theres about 15 characters I dont kno there skills it sucks when its support hurts the teamwork, monday I will br lvl 40 though easily. Got to go to for a few hours...

9. Orderthechaos2

Orderthechaos2 Active Member

A few things:

- What talent pages do you have unlocked? You will need a fully unlocked fighter, unlocked 3rd tier talent trees for Support and Guardian - this will give you ability to bounce around between the maps to have the best talents possible.

- Since you said tablet, I m assuming you're iOS? The benefits of being in a guild at the moment are the guild skills. The run speed and teleport are a must in competitive play.

- Although you don't need teleport playing Elf in 3v3, you will need it playing support if you decide to one day play that role.

I suggest learning the game and just let the guild thing happen. Like I mentioned before, if you're good you will be picked up. There is still basics even some "veteran" players don't grasp in 3v3 so just getting that experience is key. I suggest watching replays against of players you think are good and pick stuff up that way. Anyways, don't be quick to rush the guild thing. It's not as important to be guilded in this game as it is in others - it will come.

Cheers

10. Krypton

Krypton Member

I'm working on a hero tier list, keep an eye out, it'll have info on all heroes in a condensed form.

11. FoxNHound007

FoxNHound007 New Member

Good advice m8s cant wait 4 the guide

12. MonsterXela

MonsterXela Member

What you have in past game knowledge will help you in this game no doubt. But what you lack is experience in this game. Until you understand how each hero is played you'll never be able to play at the competetive lvl. Having optimized talents, tablets, and guild skills also makes a huge difference.

Hp tablet -Rage- is good for before lvl 40, but mostly useless after, I'll let you figure you why.

Desecration isn't good for elf. She gets 3-5 shotted late game anyways so what you need is more damage to out kill people.

Mana tablet useless because you can control your mana use and keep enough for on the go using the suprise talent.

If you build an hp buffed elf, it will do for now, for silver, but in gold you will not be able to kill things as you should, so surviving 1-2 extra hits won't help. Building tablets and talents correctly can easily give you an additional 40 % more damage.

I wouldn't get in any guild for now. Use forums if you have questions and just need to talk with someone who can answer questions. The information here is at least 75% accurate. You obviously have a lot of questions that need asked, whether or not you are choosing to ask them.