1st Revision of the Tier List

Discussion in 'General' started by ✫✫™, Nov 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ✫✫™

✫✫™ AoV/HOC Username: greenjellyfish3

Okay, I made some of the changes that you guys requested. Whatever else needs to be changed please reply what and WHY so I understand (since this is also a good learning experience too).

S:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

B:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

C:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

D:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

NOTE: There no longer is an E Tier.

Tell me what else needs to be changed and WHY people, and I will do it.

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  2. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

why is my sia so low....

3. Edenjr

Edenjr Member

4. Edenjr

Edenjr Member

Fish rank A / S

5. ✫✫™

Explain what changes need to be done and why please, don't just complain.

6. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

sia is amazing zoner and actually has quite abit of killing power enough to kill alot of the current adcs and bruisers not to mention the safety her ult brings to the team and her spammable first+ second cc spam

combined with an ice ring sias cc is very scary and her ability to bot jungle in border is up there with melina and carlie if you know how to use her

7. ✫✫™

How would you build her? I have tried tank, mage, in between, and attack speed builds and I never do great.

8. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Khlint is top tier lol... Same with tryptic... Fish, goroshia, ant, all bottom tier, or at least lower than theyre at. Anioah is top tier. Nutt is bad. Kagax a bit higher. Erefern also needs to be higher. Lunasa needs to be lower. You have golfur in 2 different tiers... Lol.. And he deserves to be on the lower one. Ant and a acridix lower...qiu yulan deserves to be lower...

Let me just make my own list lol.

1: God class: tryptic, khlint, frost, 12b, meng, pers, savear, seake, melina, debronee, anioah.. Maybe a couple more.
    2. Elf, aria, leb, guervus, vigelos, kagax, shyft, valox, cham, cyclops, machry, evistix, erefern, kurzdor, carlie q, rtq, jombra, kotun, helmm, tamah guardian, draeznor.
    3. Qiu yulan, yunfi, lilit, skale, lunasa, sia, akartu, kortav, equilla, daliana... Honestly at this point the order starts to fade as many if these heroes are in the same class or close to eachother.. It really depends strictly on the player at this point... Not gunna attempt to put them in order, but I can certainly tell you what the worst class of heroes includes...

Worst heroes include rockfist, fish, sandwalker, goroshia, nutt (unless on trains map and competently using 3rd skill), nutt is one of worse adcs though in terms of dps.. Marithus... Ridiculously long auto attack animation.. Like absurd. Tsadd is down here too... Look, none of these heroes are terrible in the hands of a good player, but simply comparing them to the strength of the other heroes, they fall down here. Witch.. Kirasath, unless cleverly paired with shyft to make him op. Paladin, cow.. At this point I don't wanna say anymore because someones gunna bitch and complain and post a screenshot of them going 20-3 with one of these heroes trying to argue that theyre op..

And the most op hero in the game is tryptic. My argument? Tell me another hero that has anything close to as powerful as his skillset. Manaless, aoe dmg with 3 second cooldown that heals him and resets all other skills CD by the amount of enemies it hits, a slow, and a root, AND a stun, a gap closer AND a shield with 100% scaling, and an aoe ult which groups enemies together, with an 80% damage scaling every .5 seconds for 3 seconds....

Give me tryptic vs any other hero 1v1 and I will beat them, without a single doubt. Tryptic can sit behind enemy tower and farm and maintain full hp indefinitely, and becomes stronger the more enemies are around him. He is the single most op hero in the game, and if you dont agree, I'm always open for 1vs1 on android and youre free to use any hero you like that you think you can beat me with.

9. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

well i would have pendant, zealots horn, shield, chain boots, hades/valk robes (depending on their damage dealer) and ssod with tank support talents icebolt along with heal 2
    ice bolt tab courage and desecration

my main style is maxing out the trail as quickly as possible and being very aggressive againts enemy bot forcing enemy mid to help and you getting away using trails slow and the extra hp giving your mid lane a gold advantage

if u can steal enemy farm once or twice then you have a concrete advantage that wont be easily closed unless you give up a few kills

this was quite a while back and i havent played in years seriously but this should still work quite well

10. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Terrible.... You wanna know the proper way to play sia? Levithain cloak + hermetist in that order. You rush top lane on rift before the creeps spawn and trail them to get farm before anyone else. If enemies try to come kill you, 1 theyre wasting their time and you're distracting them out of their positions where they should be. Distract them for as long as you can, wasting their time so that your team can farm freely in the other lanes while you have 3 idiots chasing you trying to kill you, and your jungler can steal their jungle. By the time they realize they cant kill you and retreat back, theyve wasted crucial time and now your teammates are level 2 when they get back to their positions and its easy domination from there. Continue to trail the creeps between enemy towers, trying to distract enemies and waste as much of their time as possible. Even if you end up dying because 3 of them lock you down, its still benefits your team overall, by wasting their time. A 3v1 at lvl 1 grants like 30 gold and xp each lol its honestly worthless for them to kill you.. Its all about making sure the enemies get behind in farm and levels. Sia, guervus, seake, valox, and tryptic are all excellent at farming between towers and ruining enemy farm.

11. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

sorry i quit playing when proxy farming started working due to lower skilled players

12. ✫✫™

Wouldn't I be able to win if I don't let you approach?

13. ✫✫™

At this point, I am seeing many heroes requested for many spots on the tier list, so maybe I should just let the community make one rather than trying to make my own. A tier list would be better if we had some giant poll asking how good each hero is and why, but I can only imagine a few that would contribute. What do you all think?

14. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

honestly dude unless u have played every hero and learned what exactly they have to offer its a bad idea to try and make a strategy guide which is why u dont see too many with good comments
    hell even the good ones had ppl complaining so im sorry to say while it did bring a small flicker of life to the forums its mostly just gonna be negative feedback

15. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

16. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

please explain what you mean by "if i don't let you approach"? last time i checked, its not up to you whether i approach you, thats up to me lol. What are you gunna do, let me run you all the way back to your tower while I bully you out of creep score? good luck with that. I'll sit there and last hit only and keep the creeps pushed on my side while i get cs and you don't. lol. you dont have a choice but to fight me. P.s. if you push creeps in 1v1 you will lose :)

17. zalba idyllico

zalba idyllico Active Member

:khli:should be Tier A or B. Just AP alone gives both magic damage and heal. Aoe heals will push lanes very strongly. His fire bullet allows him to snipe frm afar, thus not taking any damage in return, if he does, he can just heal back. With frost ring, fire bullet and ult can turn khlint into the best kiter the game has to offer. A khlint is the backbone of his team, if u cant kill him, ur team will more likely lose the team fight.
    :kort: at least tier B. In built invisibility at early game forces enemies to buy detection ward. Damage is actually quite high once u build right. In the right hands, very mobile and unpredictable. Asi said earlier, any hero with % MHP damage shouldnt go lower than tier B.

18. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Yeah.. Its extremely hard to beat a good khlint in lane. Exchange damage and khlint just heals himself back.. And when you're really pro with khlint you rarely miss his snipe, even from 20-30m its fairly easy to catch people.

19. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

20. ✫✫™

I can imagine using Perse and doing well, thats what I mean.