About the customer care

Discussion in 'General' started by Chyox, May 22, 2015.

1. Azenhof

Azenhof Saved my life

I emailed gameloft for customer care once, about fixing a glitch in OnC online on my character. They gave me a tutorial for buying runes to buy these things that could let me do a dungeon, a dungeon which was the cause of the glitch, and I just wanted game loft to remove a bug from my character. I emailed Superevil Megacorp about migrating severs on my account from SEA to NA after the iOS beta was over, and I got a prompt response from a real person (not a bot like gameloft) telling me that it was all done and thanking me for contacting them. What does that say about the companies?

2. ____hell

____hell Member

@Chyox Yah, i know
    except, i think i'm lucky to have it resolved in a year =p

sadly, this is one of the major flaws of gameloft, there is no such thing as a "friendly customer support" nor an "efficient" one

plus gl needs an "in-game report", i live in china and i would not spend 20 minutes loading the report screen so i can report it...

3. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

I have a hard time figuring what you are referring to with tagging me after this thread was inactive for over 9months...
    But reminds me to add a remark from Jimmy (it's better to use the customer care from within the app) and change the community manager contact link from Sophie to Lily.

@Lily
    do you have any info/news on the customer care? Is everything from the original post still true?

4. ____hell

____hell Member

whoops, i forgot to look at the time stamp.. was scrolling through every post

sorry...

5. Chyox

6. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

@Chyox Sometimes I see players' complaint about not-helping CC. We receive regular reports from them about in game feedback, but don't contact them directly if there is no major issue. It should be fine these days at least after I've taken HOC, not much complaint about CC. Hope this helps.

7. Chyox

I think there are less complaints recently because no one really uses it anymore. In the past the CC was often more frustrating for the users than the actual issue they wanted to report.
    IDK if that changed lately.