ANDROID-> Looking for a Guild (that isn't dead.)

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by celestial72(android), Jan 10, 2016.

1. celestial72(android)

celestial72(android) Member

Name in game: Celestial72
    Platform: ANDROID (Galaxy Note Edge)
    Server: World
    Preferred map: Underworld Ruins (Train Map)
    Playstyle: More defensive than offensive, but typically with damage items so im squishy, but typically avoid damage. Evading all together > taking less damage (my opinion).
    Good or not: Hard to judge, when I get a good team on Train, I've had games of 20+ kills and under 5 deaths, if the team doesn't work out, generally my worst games I break even (kills= death) or I have slightly more deaths. I am very death conscious and avoid it at every cost.

Physical or Magical: Magical 90%

Tablets: I have I think 6 ascended, with all 3 slots unlocked. Working on ascending more, my go to setup is Protective, Whispering, and Soul Eater (good synergy with my playing style).
    Talents: I use most points in mage, I'm only missing the last tier of mage talents however I do not plan on using it anyways, and I also have all except the last tier of guardian talents. I have 2 sets I swap between, 1 being nearly all mage, the other being 50/50.

Varies by person, some same I have a good reputation while others will not, reason being, I CAN be mouthy *fair warning*.

Heroes: I have 77% (I believe, might be 1 or 2% off.) However, I prefer to play a role: subcarry or role: support. Roles I will never be willing to play: tank. Heroes in specific which I like, are usually those that tend to be Mages with support possibilites, specifically Anuir: Harpy and Laurelai: Gaia with a close 3Rd (also one of the few physical I play) as Akartu: Cat.

My timezone varies. By "official" standards, I'm in EST. However, on days I don't have work I am typically up during GMT time.

I can't pinpoint exactly how long I've player hoc, but I believe I began on ios roughly 2 and a half years ago, however I migrated to android as of 1 year ago.

Things that are extra; I speak French fluenty, with English at a almost fluent level so forgive me if I mistake some words. Secondly, my actual job happens to be interpreting, so I do know a bit of other languages and if your guild is a language I do not know, I'm willing to learn it (you don't need to teach me, I can find stuff on my own to learn to make it easier.) Also as aforementioned I can be mouthy, however it's usually only to randoms. I'm active just about everyday, and the days I am not (maybe once every few weeks) I will still be able to log on to send a message or whatnot on LINE, WhatsApp, or Facebook. Also days I am inactive are usually only due to specific reasons. Also, I am still a student so during the work/school week, yes my hours are some what limited but I'd say a solid 2 or 3 hours is possible each day if needed.

2. lxlhotsaucelxl

lxlhotsaucelxl Active Member

3. Loplolal

Loplolal Member

whats up celestial and hot I'm sang

celestial72(android) likes this.
  4. lxlhotsaucelxl

lxlhotsaucelxl Active Member

5. celestial72(android)

celestial72(android) Member

Hiii thread closed (idk how. The site is a little confusing) found a guild with some old friends i had before I quit :D