[Anioah] Josh's Guide to <Battle Mage> March 2015

Discussion in 'Support Guides' started by Akise, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

RE: [Anioah] Josh's Guide to <Battle Mage> December 2014

1. First of all, I put Hades Armour for an item to consider and I don't think it is a such a bad item on Anioah. You need to be smart enough when to put your shield on. From the 6 seconds it is on, you might find yourself having no mana afterwards. Hades Armour is generally the item just to counter fighters.

2. I've already had a word about Hermetist's Cloak but some items are just more important and a priority to build. You can use it if you want to.

3. I don't find Firewalker boots appealing to use a slot on. Sure might be good for mid game but you spend 1500 gold just to sell it again.

4. That's why he is lower on the threat rating. With me, I make sure he doesn't get a chance to pop his ultimate.

5. Horse has never been a problem. I never got charged at if I'm with someone (it was probably them who got charged; lol)

2. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

RE: [Anioah] Josh's Guide to <Battle Mage> December 2014

For me, I'm too busy building fernames, boneflame, and frost ring as the first three major items and by then my mana is at 50 per second where shielding can be used more actively.

Just depends on the player, I never had luck with it so it was just an input. Each in his/her own.

3. Akise

Nothing Special:
    - Added 2 new tablets to the roster.
    - I procrastinate on items. Must do that soon .o.

4. RedRuby

RedRuby New Member

Courage tablet is a must for anioah, in late game you can pop your sheild forever as long as you have enough mana and seem like you do, so the only way to kill her is silence her, then the sheild pop out abd you can active the damage reduction which is great.
    Secondly pala doesnt need mana for ulti, right? Cause i dont really know exactly the new update.
    Fighters seem no trouble with Anioah cause she can kit them, what scary in the lastedt update is mage so cloaks of choaking words maybe a good item.

5. Akise

Yeah this guide is outdated. Will update when I get the chance.

6. ThinIce

From new update, I seem to go with:

Fernames
    Boneflame
    Frost Ring
    Searing
    Storm Cloak
    Boots

I haven't found the ideal go-to pick yet, but this one seems to work well with heavy burst damage.

7. Akise

Thank you for your suggestion. I myself too have been experimenting and I'm really liking the fire cloak. I'll test out Storm Cloak.

:)

8. Akise

New things added yay.

- Changed my item build but it is not entirely finished as I am still experimenting.
    - Added some tablets
    - Hopefully updating again by next week

9. Roluck

Roluck Active Member

For Ani since update i build this, But since Ani is so versatile it can change a lot, depending if i got to counter heroes. Might add Diadem or Chocking words.

Fernames
    Frost RIng
    Tempest boots/ Chain boots
    Lollypop / Boneflame
    Zealot/SpiderQueen
    Searing Orb

10. Dariusz

Dariusz Member

Works toxicity tablet when the damage is absorbed through mana shield? (or 12b's / paladin's / forgemaster's / fish bubble shield)

Akise likes this.
  11. Wanne

Wanne New Member

I am returning player,I haven't been playing several years. Where can I find fername blades? I suppose they are removed from the game. Can anyone update this guide? Tyvm.

12. Akise

The new format of the forum is really difficult to just edit things and find some aesthetic organisation and layouts.

(also she had a rework and I am really lazyyyy)

13. Wanne

Wanne New Member

Thanks for the answer. Can you please summarize items,talents and tablets you are using in pvp? My pvp skill sucks but I will try it. Anioah is my favourite character.

14. ThinIce

Post update Battle Mage --

Her build is centered around getting max mana early game, but you will be playing more aggressively. Talents are 22/5/13 [mage/tank/support]

Focus on building up frost ring and boneflame by equally spreading out their ingredients during item build. So get sapphire necklace and ice diamond before finishing boneflame.

After boneflame and Frost ring are done, go for leviathan cloak, tempest boots, searing orb, hades, sell leviathan cloak for magic defense.

15. Azenhof

Azenhof Saved my life

Tryina one up me the guides I see