Application/Shame

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by celestial72(android), Feb 2, 2016.

1. celestial72(android)

celestial72(android) Member

Looking for a new guild :) !

Reason for leaving the last (Strikeforce ):

Leader (lxlhotsauxelxl) saw fit to kick a member with no proof of his claim, then proceeded to tell me that he didn't NEED proof because he "believed it to be true".

In that same sense, I could "believe" he hacks. Does it mean it's true? No.

So I'd like to call that to attention, as a fair warning to future applicants. I can't figure out how to upload images to this forsaken forum, so please feel free to message me on LINE or KIK at (xxautumnwindxx).

However enough of that, I am searching for an ANDROID guild. Requirements are slim to none, and about myself: I bring fire and attitude to the battlefield, and I am strongly supportive of friends as well as standing up for their equality when it is diminished. (I left/was kicked from Strikeforce for doing just that, telling the guild leader (lxlhotsaucelxl) that he was being unfair to the other member.

Time zone: EST.
    Language: French (prefer) or English

2. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Wait so you come here talking smack about your previous guild/leader with IGNs and everything and expect someone to pick you up?

ForestNight likes this.
  3. celestial72(android)

Its not disrespectful nor "smack". I am restating facts and only facts, with evidence behind them that I have no issue sharing.

4. KidKrushNC

KidKrushNC Active Member

Just the truth m8.

5. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Not arguing wether it's true or not, just saying if I was a guild leader I wouldn't pick this dude after his display of total pettiness in this topic. He's talking private guild business on a public forum odds are he's gonna do it to his next guild whever his feelings inevitably get hurt again

KidKrushNC likes this.
  6. celestial72(android)

It is how it is, @Mutedfaith, if you personally wouldn't want me in your guild that is up to you. However, it is not possible for you to speak for all others.

And for others of possible recruiters, here is some basic stats courtesy of the new display UI for the game: [​IMG]