Arkanso (The time traveler)

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Chloé Owey, May 17, 2016.

1. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Arkanso
    Hero quote:"The Universe will guide us both to victory"
    Hybrid/Mage/Guardian/Support
    Stats
    Health : 589-1879
    Attack damage: 63-80
    Attack speed:0.623-
    Movement Speed:330
    Magical Defense:50-90
    Physical defense:40-80
    Mp:586-900
    Story:When he was a little boy Arkanso was blessed with the power to control dimensions and open new doors, his family and friends found this mythical, one day a strange blue creature with a freakish eyeball on his giant arm opened a portal and grabbed arkanso from his home to challenge his abilities, arkanso proved his potential however he lost the fight and was sent to a nearby time portal for his lost, this experience enhanced his powers even more to the point where he can travel through dimension and time aiming to get stronger. Even though his magic altered his human body, His journey to find the mysterious planewalker to change him back to normal begins.

Skills
    1st skill A journey begins
    CD:10 sec
    Mana:60

Passive:Each time Arkanso stuns an enemy his hp will increase by 10, magical and physical defense increase by 4.
    Active: Arkanso summons a portal on a wall or obstacle that will travel anyone to the end of the wall. Enemys who travel in the portal will be slowed by 15% and stunned if marked with ages for 0.9 secs, allies who travel through the portal will gain increase in movement by 5% and healed by 2% of there max hp for 2 secs.

Corrupted Void
    CD:7 sec
    Mana cost:70
    Range 8m
    damage: 150-270

Arkanso creates a nova bomb that will explode in 3 sec dealing 150 damage 77/80/100/150 In the aoe range, if a marked target passes through the bomb they will trigger the explosion and receive double damage only for marked target normal target receive the same damage. The nova will create a 5m aoe effect that if enemy stay in the area for 1 sec they will be slowed by 30%, if stay in another 1 sec they will be stunned for 0.9 sec.

Ages Rift
    Cd:12 sec
    Mana cost: 90
    Range: 45
    Damage:80-190
    Arkanso creates a spacial rift ignoring all obstacles the rift will expand from 4m to 6m the farther it travels. Anyone in the rift path will receive 3 ages mark receive 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 damage. If they already have a mark Arkanso will be healed by 1% of his max ho for 1.3 secs and will grant a shield absorbing 95 damage to Allies around him in a 5m range lasting 2secs.
    Note: if the target has more than 7 ages mark they will increase the stun duration of ages rift by 1 sec.

Passive: On arkanso 4
    th basic attack his next attack will be increased by 5% and marking the target with the ages. 7 stack maximum will stun the target for 0.56secs.

A Golden Surprise
    Mana 250
    Cd:35 secs
    Range: 200m
    With a short delay
    Arkanso unleashes a black hole anywhere in his designated choice that will pull all enemys into its center dealing 170 based on his magical attack continuos damage for 2.1 secs enemys will be silenced for 1 sec on the intial start.
    A Wish
    The black hole returns with a helpful wish
    If Arkanso has used his first ultimate his next ultimate will summon a icy comet that will freeze anyone in its aoe range for 3 secs reducing the defences by 35% including towers. Allies will be frozen for 2.5 sec while enemy's will be frozen for 3.8 sec, allies will suffer a 5% decrease in Defence but will add 100 additional damage to any skill only one time, Arkanso will be stunned for 0.10 sec if this skill has been casted. Note the 2nd part of this skill will be used after the Cooldown is over from using the first ultimate.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Entropy, Zhue and Riley12301 like this.
  2. The Savage

The Savage Traveling journalist

He has alot of stuns in his skill set so wouldn't that make his passive op along with his spacial rift it be better to remove the 1 sec reset.

3. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Well his passive fits his role as a guardian and support the only way targets are marked us by his third attack and spacial rift. But I guess I can remove the last effect of his third skill

4. fireneg

fireneg RUSSIANS!!!!!@@@@@@ stop trashtalking and gtfo

Is the passive is stacked unlimited number amount of times? Is the duration unlimited?

5. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Which passive the first or second passive his first is unlimited

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  6. That Guy

That Guy New Member

1st skill reminds me of Bard from LoL. Anyways, good her. The first passive is op though.

7. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

10 physical and magical defense is a lot, you should reduce it to like 1 phys/mag defense.

8. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

How about 5 for phys/magical defense becuase 1 at level 1 lol weak. 1st skill 5
    2nd skill 7
    3rd skill 11
    4th Skill 17 phys magical defense

9. Riley12301

That stacks everytime you use the skill, right? That's a lot considering items like hades armor only give you 70 physical defense

10. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

I mean when it's leveled up at max it increases by 17 with each stun

11. Riley12301

So you're saying at max level 4 stuns equals the defense of one hades armor? That's so op.

12. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

How about 14 and I remove the stun effect.of the spacial rift

13. Riley12301

It's your concept, anything above 2 sounds op to me though. Unless you are going to give the skills insanely high cd

14. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

I know but I wanna fix the passive to be slightly balanced, due to the everyone responses his passive is op and there not wrong

Riley12301 likes this.
  15. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Just compare it to harvester, his skill only gain 1def for each enemy it hit, and have max cap at 50. Compare to this first skill, which give more def plus hp bonus plus no limit. You definitely need to balance ur new hero with those old hero as comparsion.

16. Entropy

My suggestion is remove his def bonus and give his hp bonus a maximum cap.

17. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Okay maximum capacity for hp is 1000 and def is 80

18. Entropy

After reading ur skill carefully, i think this heros problem is not his 1skill. His first skill highly depends on whether he can stun enemy, and in order to stun enemy, he rely on his 3 skill mark the enemy. Which depends on how fast he projectile move. And here is the problem, if the projectile is very slow, he will hardly stun anyone and become useless. But if his projectile is not slow, then he can spam his 3rd very often and heal himself plus stun enemy and gain hp and def, which turn out super op. If this is your intension, then you must make his projectile very slow.
    This hero is somehow very depends on the speed of his third. He can be super op or useless.

19. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Well the rift speed is in between fast and slow just in the mid like nutts ulti. But don't forget that his 3rd basic attack will mark the target also. I can say the cooldown will reset by 3

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  20. Entropy

That means his 3rd is unavoidable most of time. If I build him attack speed, let say his attack speed is 2 hit per sec, that means I can stun my target for 1.5 sec every 3 sec. I dont how it feel to you. Disable an enemy half of time, and give shield to allies, plus heal himself, plus gain def, plus gain hp. To me, it just too much and too op.