Best Game Moments

Discussion in 'General' started by KatnissNeverclean, Nov 28, 2017.

1. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean District Plastic Surgery

Just to keep the forums alive even just a little bit. What were your best game moments? Mine was probably proxying with Sia and getting the enemy tower down in the first 5 minutes of the game. Or a weird bug that disconnected all players except me and ended up winning.

There was also this one time in Windows Phone where an afk player won't be able to connect once you get disconnected but will still continue attacking nearby enemies. So a super fed elf left the game so I tried to kill her but ended being killed instead.

luciferrr214 likes this.
  2. luciferrr214

luciferrr214 Loli Slayer

Didn’t I do a similar thread? Well I remember when Carlie would make us all crash lol and this one time in fm we had two Carlie’s rip game. Best times I had was when I joined my first guild we had some many IH and GvGs lol good times

3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

Probably killing bronze noobs xD

4. luciferrr214

luciferrr214 Loli Slayer

That's so sad

5. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Probably when I carry my team every day and get called hacker/cheater regularly. Probably when its 2 minutes into the match and I have 5 kills and I run into enemy base and buy items from their shop and proceed to kill them in their fountain while all the towers are still up, and they cant even leave their fountain anymore and its 3 minutes into the game, then I get called hacker and they rage quit. Probably when people call me God and the best player theyve ever seen. Feels pretty nice. Probably when I 1v5 epic kill the entire enemy team and then they yell something in a foreign language with a bunch of question marks and im just thinking damn I wish I knew what they were saying.. Probably hacker/cheater/god or something along those lines.. Sometimes I wish I spoke russian. Its always funny when people go "OMG WTF HOW".. I like that one. Probably when I bait people making them think they can kill me and then I clear them hard and they say I'm "lucky".. Haha. Yeah, lets call it luck. Probably when some kids call me noob and they ask for a 1v1 and they say they lagged, so I rematch and beat them 5 more times, and ask them before the game if theyre lagging and they say no, and then they say they lagged ;)... Shits hilarious.. Gotta love when people cant admit youre better than them.. Its cute.. Then you look them up and they have like 2500 total games and I'm over here with over 10k games and they somehow can't come to the realization that they arent as good as they think they are... Ahh.. Hoc.. Good times.
    Probably earlier today when I cleared the base in 4 seconds flat with shyft..

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  6. ✫✫™

✫✫™ HOC Username: greenjellyfish3

I use to hate Melina so much. When I got Persephone and I got the Cloak of Choaking Words in a 1v1, I finally found a way to make her not spam skills at me by silencing her. That was a top 5 moment for sure.
    Another was when I was Kortav and used my 1st skill on an enemy using his retreat skill. It has a little bit of delay before he teleports, so by the time I teleported, the enemy was already in his base. Luckily I build tank so I survived the fountain's attacks.
    One more would have to be my first pentakill I got, I used Cham in the middle of Ruins in a 2v5. That was great for my first pentakill.
    Good times...

7. Usman

Usman New Member

Yes in 5 min I can kill 5

8. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x One True God

The time I pressed the home button, held the HOC icon, and tapped the X.

9. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

But still enjoys visiting the forums to write sexualized fanfics about hoc characters... Yikes..

10. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Getting an epic kill with Lilit ult after the enemy thinks they won the teamfight then seeing the enemy surrendering.

Oh boy that feeling

11. ✫✫™

✫✫™ HOC Username: greenjellyfish3

If I see Lilit standing still, I always move away cuz I know she will Ulti. Everyone on my team dies so I have to lecture them on how to play against a Lilit.

12. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

The thing is, you don’t see me until your screen turns grey

Now you see me, now you don’t. ❤️

ONYX likes this.
  13. zalba idyllico

zalba idyllico Active Member

this was really really long ago when stacking ant sentries was a thing... Got Ghuja and a penta

KatnissNeverclean likes this.
  14. KatnissNeverclean

I stack ants and got an instant double kill once. And I miss it when ant sentries used to damage turrets.

15. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x One True God

It’s been a year since I wrote about HOC in my fanfics. Instead I tend to write sexualized fanfics about some of the people on this forum in a comedic or cringey way (depending how you see it) because I’ve been part of the community for a long time that quitting the game has not pushed me away from the forum. Some people enjoy reading my fanfics, some people don’t.

16. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer Daddy’s Girl Staff Member

17. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

[​IMG]
    Just for fun. ;)

18. KatnissNeverclean

Oh wow. How tf did that happen?

19. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Kinda like this