Best (perfect) heroes builds

Discussion in 'General' started by Samyfrumy63, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

Hi, I am samyfrumy63 (Ign) (android world server) and i have best builds for Akartu, Acridix, 12 B, Frost, Kagax (probably best but still in tests) worked very good so far.), Fox (goldfur), And maybe also persephone. If you have any of this heroes as your main and you want to know the best build for it, let me know in a message.
    Also I will like to know what heroes best builds you have that seems very good if not perfect for you. If you want to know (find out) the best build for a specific hero, leave me a message and I will try to find it for you. The thing is gameloft made some items and builds specifically for some heroes to match them perfectly but that requires different/specific tallents or tablets for them in order to work perfectly. Sure most of the players use same tablets and tallents for different heroes, example: Fighter Adc, or mages and they do feel that works for them. OK, that's it just let me know in the comments and I will really appreciate it.

2. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

Fire bow on frostzel? Is it the right build?

3. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

12b .. :hades::tempest::dvs::blind::ssod::herm::valk::zeal::lbow::jaxe::ww:..... depends on situation.. team, opponents, timing... etc.

Tempest, not chain boobs.. yes. Best speed.

4. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

Best speed
    Yes, best speed but other ones give hp and also 30% protection against snare effects. I mean I don't think a bit more speed does really matter that much.

5. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

maybe, but fire bow was removed in the update unless you play on Windows phone I guess. Sure, I mean firebow can work but I won't say for sure since I'm kinda unfamiliar with the old items.

6. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Member

I have to say that I was talking more about tallents and tablets builds, rather than shop items, I am interested in your own tallent distribution for certain heroes and what tablets you think are best. I just wanted to test them and see if it's the best build or not, since I try to find the best (perfect build for all heroes) If possible of course.

7. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Depends on your playstyle.. I prefer tempest for my doggystyle

8. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean District Plastic Surgery

@zupernuz is a horny troll

Samyfrumy63 likes this.
  9. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

I was seriuos on my 12b item build...

Samyfrumy63 likes this.