Best (perfect) heroes builds

Discussion in 'General' started by Samyfrumy63, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Samyfrumy63

Samyfrumy63 Active Member

Hi, I am samyfrumy63 (Ign) (android world server) and i have best builds for Akartu, Acridix, 12 B, Frost, Kagax (probably best but still in tests) worked very good so far.), Fox (goldfur), And maybe also persephone. If you have any of this heroes as your main and you want to know the best build for it, let me know in a message.
    Also I will like to know what heroes best builds you have that seems very good if not perfect for you. If you want to know (find out) the best build for a specific hero, leave me a message and I will try to find it for you. The thing is gameloft made some items and builds specifically for some heroes to match them perfectly but that requires different/specific tallents or tablets for them in order to work perfectly. Sure most of the players use same tablets and tallents for different heroes, example: Fighter Adc, or mages and they do feel that works for them. OK, that's it just let me know in the comments and I will really appreciate it.

2. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

Fire bow on frostzel? Is it the right build?

3. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

12b .. :hades::tempest::dvs::blind::ssod::herm::valk::zeal::lbow::jaxe::ww:..... depends on situation.. team, opponents, timing... etc.

Tempest, not chain boobs.. yes. Best speed.

4. Samyfrumy63

Best speed
    Yes, best speed but other ones give hp and also 30% protection against snare effects. I mean I don't think a bit more speed does really matter that much.

5. Samyfrumy63

maybe, but fire bow was removed in the update unless you play on Windows phone I guess. Sure, I mean firebow can work but I won't say for sure since I'm kinda unfamiliar with the old items.

6. Samyfrumy63

I have to say that I was talking more about tallents and tablets builds, rather than shop items, I am interested in your own tallent distribution for certain heroes and what tablets you think are best. I just wanted to test them and see if it's the best build or not, since I try to find the best (perfect build for all heroes) If possible of course.

7. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Depends on your playstyle.. I prefer tempest for my doggystyle

8. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean District Plastic Surgery

@zupernuz is a horny troll

Samyfrumy63 likes this.
  9. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

I was seriuos on my 12b item build...

Samyfrumy63 likes this.
  10. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

You mean chain boots?

11. Samyfrumy63

Haha, I think he meant that. Chain boots sure..

12. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

People think 12b tanky with toxicity tab is op but actually fighter 12b is even better

-Fighter support talents
    -Soul eater/demolishment tablet , courage ,desecration
    -pierce physical / crit damage inscriptions
    -Jade axe longbow king killer chain boots Hades hermatist.

Play as a fighter. Use taunt to:
    1) taunt enemy adc/mage for free kill
    2) taunt whole enemy team so they can't help their carry. proceed to kill carry
    3) increase your defense in emergency escape only

No Mana so harass at will (your shield is mega fat because it scaled with damage )

One of the best things in HOC that no one does because:
    1) people are stuck in the mindset of being a tank with 12b and literally can't wrap their minds around using him as a true fighter. But this is also why, once you learn him you can dominate- the enemy team won't be prepared to handle him

2) you really need to combo his skills with his autoattacks to optimize his dps and people don't know how to do that
    -Taunt
    - 2 skill
    -auto attack once to proceed jade axe debuff on target
    -1 skill (deals bonus damage because of jade axe debuff)
    -autoattack
    -(2skill explodes dealing bonus damage because of jade axe debuff)
    - demolishment/autoattack

Now, your autoattacks are dealing massive damage especially if you crit because of king killer and fighter talents/inscriptions. You are absolutely MASHING their hp down and if you get a crit or 2 you can kill someone with Hades even before taunt is over

So there's a quick and dirty guide to easy domination because .. why not? The game is dead

Addendum:
    Fighter support are essential. Support talents are essential on pretty much every hero on train map because of reasons I detailed here:

https://heroesoforderandchaosforum.com/threads/most-op-talents-in-the-game.20966/page-2#post-265671

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  13. Samyfrumy63

I might try it, but does it work on 1 vs 4? i mean ok i get it damage but what if they have a seake and 1 frost and 1 perse and one 12 b? I mean you get taunted and with 40% hp left you will try to kill all? Seems it works great tanky build with 12 b, just saying. I mean y will you get fighter support instead of fighter tanky? wanna be paper?

14. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

...?

15. Samyfrumy63

Man im not saying opponents are noobs... What if you get taunted first? or opponents has stun combo (like ice or what about pendants)? Then if you are saying that build works when you have a good team, mostly any build works when you have a good team. I go in random 5 vs 5 games with my tanky fighter build and always get the most kills (eg. 11-3 15-4) what can you want better then that? i even go on trains with my tanky fighter build and opponents were team, golds and diamonds... My team were feeding and i was like wrecking everyone with 12 b (my team were like 1/6 0/5 0/3 0/2 and i was like 5/1) then opponents got pissed and started all charging me since i was the only one dangerous of course. We lost, my score 11/11 but that proves that tanky fighter works good, if you want to be paper go ahead, good luck.
    P.S. if you think you can do so easily 4 man taunt, yea gg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018