Bringe me the old pala and rtq back

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by polarico, Nov 1, 2016.

1. polarico

polarico New Member

the new pala and rtq really suck, insane delays and animations its impossible to play

Nak12345 likes this.
  2. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

noobloft .. with all that glitches and bugs and fps drops its sooo hard to aim right 1st skill of pala .. and his 3d skill sux now

3. lochead

lochead Gay-HomoPhobic-HomoSexual Member

Yes. Paladin Literally has to hold his Axe in the air before his shield comes into play....and his drag of the first skill is bad, it's either too far or too short. It even slides off of walls and farming cliffs instead of going thru. Smh.

4. mythreaper

mythreaper Active Member

Agree. The changes to Paladins Rush was one of the worst made on any hero. Bring back the old paladin plz. He was fine and fun to play. Now he's just annoying.

And yeah, no reason for the nerfs to queen. Undo the changes plz.

5. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

I hate to say this, but all of you guys who commented on this thread are WRONG!

Rtq WAS op before.
    Paladin is NOT bad.

Only thing about the 2 heroes that could be remotely considered bad would be the animation delays, but you can USE SKILLS WHILE MOVING, so that makes up for the delays.

6. SkullRoyal

SkullRoyal A person with many titles

To continue on what Riley was saying, have anyone experienced the old pala before he got a nerf? He was one of, if not the best hero in the game next to debronee. If you bring the old pala back, he'll definitely be an instant Ban in any gvg and ranked.

Riley12301 likes this.
  7. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

I don't like the new cast skills while moving the delays are annoying and I missed so many kills as rtq bcus ult delay and being able to move while casting doesn't help since I get slowed

8. dandik

dandik Active Member

Its not a animation delay of paladin. His shield is simply bugged , it doesn't cast if not pressed 3 or 5 times. They have broken his faith

Versago9879 likes this.
  9. Riley12301

If you press the button and tap the screen again, it will always cancel, the skills have been worked that way. Either hold still and wait for the animation to finish, or continue moving where you tapped BEFORE you pressed the skill. Interupting the animation will always cause the skill to cancel.

10. Holic2110

Holic2110 Well-Known Member

Bring me back the Pre August 26, 2014 HoC

11. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

This again.... seriously people if you can't aim, Lut'Hiran is not a hero for you. It's as simple as that. Though his new shield animation is annoying.

12. MyLastDreams

You sir are just doing it wrong if this is a constant thing. XD

Troja42, lochead and Sadowmancer like this.
  13. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

Y'all probably don't remember but pala was the best hero in the game. His ultimate costed no mana at all and it has a shot cool Down. His rush was an instant damage reduction for x seconds. And he was insanely good with Sia and Jom. Pala Sia Jom is all you would see in 3s. Bring him back to his old self? Hell no. Just fix that long windup of his shield and he'll be good.

Rtq was on of the best bruiser in the game that uses no mana in her first stance and insane poke. Her damage reduction was reasonable.

Troja42 and SkullRoyal like this.
  14. dandik

dandik Active Member

Wait ? Omg, come again : Wait ?? I don't want to wait , I need to click 3 times in one second when I am in a fight with pala and that shield is very important for him there u can build him full dmg. Good timing is crucial and that's what makes him a difficult but so powerful hero. And btw no buff no nerf needed , he is well balanced imo.

15. MyLastDreams

Yea...being able to cancel his shield animation was nice, i can totally understand your rage.

16. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

on android palas 1st skill is the hardest of all heroes,thats all

17. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

I agree that is a bug, they say hero can precast their skill while moving. But why paladin shield are not able to cast while moving? While the old version dont have such problem, it definitely is a bug about the new precast system.

18. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

I remember the old paladin dont have such problem, it will always stand still while cast his shield, so he will only start to move after finish casting, it is a bug about the new precast system that allow you to move while casting your skill. The shield animation should continue like other hero do their precast animation.

19. lochead

lochead Gay-HomoPhobic-HomoSexual Member

Yes possibly. Don't even Pally so maybe this is infact correct lol.

20. Riley12301

It's not a bug, you're supposed to be able to move and cast the skill at the same time =_=

Did you not read the changelog?