Camouflage skins

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by dandik, Oct 29, 2016.

1. dandik

dandik Active Member

We all know that skins are purely for aesthetics. But would camouflage skins be useful? U can imagine what I mean by camouflage skins. I think that camouflage skins could be noticed a fraction of a second later by the enemy. Just that fraction to stun him ( with ice) and start a successful gank.

Of course there is this problem that there are about 8 different landscape s. Bot jungle camouflage would lose its effect on top jungle on border map for example. Or on ice landscape in sinskaald.

Nevertheless I think it would be nice to have camouflage skins, even tho it's just for the aesthetics.

2. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

I play with the left dropdown which shows all the heroes. When an enemy hero is in sight, their profile icon brightens. All you have to do is press whoever's icon is bright and press auto attack. Camo skins would be absolutely useless.

3. Akuma2310

Akuma2310 Active Member

I always thought a MOBA differs from other games by the fact that everyone starts every game with same conditions.
    While tablets and talents already offer a lot of possibilities to adept your style a bit, I think skins should be completely untouched and not change the actual gameplay in any way. Not even a bit.

What I like about HOC is that its one of the last games that are not "pay2win" because skins and stuff only offer you more visual effects.
    Now you can say, camouflage is a visual effect as well, but as you said, it would give an unfair advantage above non-payers.

Only my opinion tho :)

4. YouGotBagged

YouGotBagged Member

The skins wouldn't do a lot to hide your health bar though. That's why there are bushes.

ONYX likes this.
  5. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Like a big red health bar doesn't give it away lmao