Casual player - support - looking for first guild

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by kili_seawalker, Mar 27, 2015.

1. kili_seawalker

kili_seawalker New Member

hey, im like lvl 22, and almost always play a support character and play style. I have experience with other mobas and have played HOC for a long time now but never gotten into the guild part of it and looking for something new! My biggest right now are ant, demon lord and sia for sup, gaia and goldfur for firepower if thats where im needed. I also am comfortable with battle mage, grey witch, peila, and just recently got into goblin and skale (who is SUPER FUN! haha but needs a good team as he is all about soaking damage and stun locking for mates). So ya i have almost all the supports and a few other characters here and there. Am totally open to being told what role we need whether its a back line healer or clips cc and burst, or something swiss army knife ish like demon lord or battle mage. So yea...hit me up if your interested i guess!

2. NguyenHuuBrian

NguyenHuuBrian Active Member

If You Are IOS :
    You could try our guild Comitatus(training guild for newcomers to HoC) . We are very active and friendly guild. We do fun guild activities such as Tournments , inhouses(guild members vs guild members , & we also play FvF together. Hope to see you there! :)

Instructions To Join :
    1.) Get The App "Quip" (Our Communication App That Is Free To Use & Free To Download)
    2.) Contact eXc, Master "Lachie 95" or Peachyfuzz by Pm with your email you used to sign up your Quip ACC. This will allow us to get you into our chat. NOTE : Any Comitatus member can get you into our chat.
    3.) Contact eXc or Master " Lachie 95 " to get you into our in-game guild

Btw March 27 was my b-day :)

3. Merbal

Merbal Member

You been member of noobfriendly? o_O

PS. I have you on my friends list. My friend list is noobfriendly guild people list :wacky:

4. kili_seawalker

kili_seawalker New Member

yea you added me the other day haha

5. Merbal

Merbal Member

Then, we will happy to invite you to noobfriendly guild :)
    If you will be join us, download WeChat and add noteventrolls or merbalficher :)