Change Kagax back -_-

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Ilikebeans1, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Ilikebeans1

Ilikebeans1 New Member

If your intentions were to come to discuss Kagax your first comment would not have existed. You should thank me for correcting you about being off topic and posting a meaningless comment that has nothing to do what this thread is about. What you posted in your spoiler could have been your first comment. But instead you had to start something at the end of the day means nothing and holds no weight to this discussion. Honestly just to be a good example for you I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a man child, so I'm going to leave you here responding to this comment to fulfill your internet pride. Just to confirm you as a man child
    Grow up.

2. zalba idyllico

zalba idyllico Active Member

Yet again u have blatantly avoided any discussion regarding ur original post. Figured. I was only helping u avoid a would be fate if there were more ppl around, only u took so much offense to it. And yet again with the child comments, the only thing u can parrot out from other forums. Cute. If ur truly a more "adult" person, from the beginning ud keep ur comments to urself too and only stick to the topic. But no, we're here cos u cant keep urs shut as well. It takes 2 hands to clap. Ur child comments only describe urself. Ur exiting not on maturity grounds but on that u have squat. Im calling u a degenerate now, does that really make u so? U do not dictate who anyone is. Least of all u.
    Sorry, but no generic copy/paste comments is going to cover up ur bare arse as u turn tail.
    Bye Felicia.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017