[Debronee] Mightineous Critical Item Build Guide to <Inquisitor>

Discussion in 'Fighter Guides' started by Mightineous, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Mightineous

Mightineous New Member

The tablets i use are :
    Tablet of Momentum
    Ruthless Tablet
    Whispering Tablet

Talent points should be filled in the fighter page up to the 3rd lane apart from the soldier parts , the rest you should either contribute into support or tank talents .

The item build is to assassinate the enemy carry and also the tank with this build which is highly effective and strong , the only disadvantage is that you will be slow because the item build doesn't include boots . The item build :

Jade Axe
    King Killer
    Shadow bow
    3x Akhan Cutlass

With this item build and the tablets you will reach a really high critical build which is really deadly .

The disadvantages would be being really slow and you will have to kill the carry first or the damage dealer then aim for the others .

Even if you use ur rape skill on the carry and you are stuck alone agaisnt more people you can still deal a lot more damage without You're skill because you will be dealing a lot of critical hits .

Also if you want you could replace an akhan cutlass with boots if you need them but i would recommend the full build.

Feel free to comment and add suggestions and if the build worked for you :).

2. Isendir1

Isendir1 New Member

RE: [Inquisitor] Ultimate Critical Item build

How is your usual damage during in game?

3. Mightineous

Mightineous New Member

RE: [Inquisitor] Ultimate Critical Item build

Normal attack would usally be around 430-470 but when i hit critical it reaches 900-1100

4. Valhallax

Valhallax Active Member

Good guide but I'm a fan of:

Ruthless
    Whispering
    Desire

The build I go for is:

Jade axe
    Akhan cutlass
    Divinity sword *great stun % at 2+ aps*
    Longbow of the shadows
    Blessed bracers (if there are a lot of squishy targets, otherwise another akhan cutlass)
    Reapers Glove/HAdes Armor/Akhan cutlass

I can usually 2 hit normal attack a carry, or down them with one tick of intensify.
    The reason why I enjoy having my 9% leech from masteries plus reapers is the massive heal from the crits, which will allow me to keep going without returning to base after each fight, or close to.

EDIT: You do know with ruthless your king killer's passive does not work, right? Read its description, you'll prefer to change out the king killer for something more beneficial.

5. Mightineous

Mightineous New Member

Thank you for the reply and yes i know about the king killer thing but my aim with that is the bonus critical rate 8% and also that it is extra 62 physical attack and your build is the one that i would usally use but when i see that the enemy team is full of mages / fighters which dont stun as often i go all out with my critical build .

6. Sand

Sand New Member

I believe this issue has already been looked into. Just to clear things up, Kingkiller's description does NOT state that if similar Crit. Bonus increasing effects are in use, the extra 25% Crit. Bonus will not be applied but rather states an example of the bonus provided. So basically, what it says is: "Assuming you have no other Crit. Bonus modifiers, Kingkiller will increase your Crit. Bonus from 150% to 175%." :3

Riley12301 likes this.
  7. Simon95

Simon95 Member

Exactly

8. leeczeyik

leeczeyik New Member

My normal damage is 400+, but my critical damage is just 700+. Can u share ur talents and inscriptions to reach 900+?

9. Simplimiled

Simplimiled New Member

Its the king killer and ruthless tab [.50 + .17.5 crit damage multiplier] and another .15 if you have fatal damage talent
    Raise the crit to 900~

10. Dimitrib

Dimitrib New Member

and if you replace 1 cutlass for lucky ogre foot?
    30 Attack 20%speed and 8% crit and a skill that makes you next attack critical
    only downside is you have activate it yourself

Have not tested this yet myself but maybe an idea

11. leeczeyik

leeczeyik New Member

But I use fatal talent and king killer, 1.85 crit damage multiplier only....

12. Simon95

Simon95 Member

Cuz the talent is only .1 and not .15.
    With king killer, ruthless, inscriptions and talents, you reach about 2.2 crit damage multiplier...

13. Dimitrib

Dimitrib New Member

doesnt ruthless set in when opponents hp is at or lower then 20%.
    in that case that one doesnt really matter cause it is 1 hit even without it

14. Kiran

Kiran New Member

Which inscription u use for Debronee???

15. Versago9879

Versago9879 Member

Piercing and critical hit damage increase. It goes well with king killer and Longbow of shadow.

Just Don't engage enemy with physical def at their full hp. ideally aim to attack half hp. Each kill will add you money fast and you can get fed.

16. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

I really don't consider myself a Debronee expert, but it could be useful to replace one cutlass with divinity sword. I always found that stun very useful that you are likely to get during his second skill. I just calculated it and the chance of getting a stun during his intensify is bout 56% high.