DLC 15 CHANGELOG

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Andreea, Nov 6, 2014.

1. davonj80

davonj80 Member

As a tank player I'm outraged a little lol. They ruined Cy combo yet buffed ranged ADC heros (like they actually needed buffing) it's quite annoying. I like the gambler buff.

It's funny I tested him out on a well he was free, if anyone remembers there was a week were gambler and Jombraa were free the same week best week ever lol. Anyways I didn't buy him because I didn't think 28,000 was worth it on a support Mage with great cc but small carry potential. Do I decide to get harpie. Now I'm starting playing again and with this new gambler change I GOTTA GET HIM lol I'm at 16,500 (was gonna get skeleton) why couldnt they have changed him when I had the money lmao

The jombraa nerf seems like it hurts the most. He's not even a carry hero so it's not like he was stomping games. He helps teamates stomp games and seeing as teamwork gets overlooked in a lot of lower level solo games it's like he was a problem there. Synergy begins to start at more higher skill games but even then he did not feel broken. Just a good hero turned less effective..... Why?

2. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

Carrying with joombra is an absurd idea to be honest. If you look at his skill sets and base stats, he is a guardian, with a notch of great support.

Guardian's role is to annoy the enemy and drag attention to them. They are in the front line of the fight. Their high resilience and tools are key for this role.

To my understanding and experience, Joombra is still on the top of all tanks out there. Please dont compare him in term of DPS or dmg bursting, because this is NOT his role.

Now instead of a 7 sec team disable (2sec stun and 5 sec ulti) and quickly follow up with another stun (low CD for first skill), it is about 5 sec. More than necessary. Adapt your gameplay.

3. Lastner

Lastner Member

I have a question, when will you do an update for Donovac? In Android we can not play him because he is laggy.
    And no, my device is not "old"

4. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

As a tank player, I think these are fair changes. Pre-nerf, I could take out a fed elf 1v1 with Jombraa, simply because I kept them stunned long enough they didn't get a chance to fight back, and if they did get the chance, I had Hades to reflect damage (Hades also reflecting prior to landing my tag & stun). Ult+Hermetist's makes for some strong damage.
    With stun duration and ult duration nerf, I can't just run up to that fed elf for an easy kill anymore. I've gotta more closely follow my role as tank.

I haven't played Cyclops much, but from the sounds of it, his nerf is aimed at reducing chain CC as well.

Overall, if you're saying Jombraa & Cyclops are less tanky due to these nerfs, I disagree. They may be less dominating in team fights, unable to keep opponents permanently stunned without help, but Jombraa & Cyclops haven't had their passives or stats changed, and those are what makes them tank heroes. Jombraa has crazy good health regen, and Cyclops has great damage reduction, allowing them to stay in the fight longer than most other heroes, if not all others.

5. Goddislike

Goddislike New Member

With this major nerfed of cc chain to many heroes, why GL dont do amything to the most OP hero ,"Kotun". His CC and other skill is the most op. These really need a nerfed !! Maybe u dont nerfed him cuz $$ from lottery. Then when he out from lottery, he weill get nerfed, Right?:s

6. kr4m123

kr4m123 Wake me up inside

Well he was bad when he was released, Gameloft buffed him so he was viable but they buffed him too much.

It's not as if they're not going to nerf a hero that isn't available to everyone who is OP... well I hope Gameloft aren't THAT evil.

7. MonsterXela

MonsterXela Member

The changelogs list exact changes bro. If it's not listed there it didn't happen

8. MonsterXela

MonsterXela Member

Someone always gonna be king. And kotun is easy to counter with a little teamwork.

It's a business and obviously they are in it to make money. Gambler was a lottery hero to and was extremely desireable for a long time because he was great.

Let it rest. After every group of nerfs and changes there needs to be a period of time to show which heroes rise out and above in the new system. Perhaps the "new meta heroes" will already counter kotun. Balance happens over time. With testing.

9. MonsterXela

MonsterXela Member

As it was, tanks destroyed most carries 1v1 unless it's very late game. Because of this, many lineups ran with 2 tanks on 3's and 3-4 on 5's. It was an unbalance to have that much CC with that much survive and damage. The game is going to be better for it. Teams will hopefully move back toward 1-2 tanks and maybe even proper supports will start showing up. This is a step towards the balance this game needs.

10. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

I can still take on a carry 1v1 with Jombraa and kill them, assuming they're a fighter. If it's a guardian, their resilience will keep them healthy, and mages usually have some trick to stop me killing them, supports, depends on the hero. Helmm, Sia, Ant & Anioah easily counter Jombraa, other supports tend to die 1v1.
    The main effect on Jombraa from this nerf is noticed more in team fights, where he's using his stuns to keep enemies off his carry. Lower stun time/ lower ult duration leaves the enemy team regaining normal mobility quicker, evening the odds to an extent.

11. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Great work guys. seeing a great change in variation of hero's used in competitive games.

12. Endymio

Endymio Tanky

Nice!

13. Jackxpn

Jackxpn Member

No problems here.

14. Reemjojeh

Reemjojeh New Member

What about the new skins?

15. realturkey

realturkey Well-Known Member

Stop biringing back threads from almost three years ago what the heck??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!............

16. Reemjojeh

Reemjojeh New Member

I meant the new update not the old one
    P.s try coffe it might help:)

17. kr4m123

kr4m123 Wake me up inside

N E C R O B O I S
    Please don't reply to threads which are over a month old unless you have a legitimate reason to do so. It brings these old threads to the top of sections of the forums.

18. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member