Enkai and The BlindEye Preview

Discussion in 'Fan-Fiction' started by TheRealEnkai, Jun 14, 2015.

1. TheRealEnkai

TheRealEnkai Member

Hello, all. I am starting a fanfic about a group of bounty hunters called the Blind Eye. It will revolve around Enkai, a rookie knight who tries to live up to his fathers name. It will have many hero cameos.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. Haharanger

Haharanger Well-Known Member

Yay section revived. (Hopefully)

3. TheRealEnkai

TheRealEnkai Member

Chapter 1, Pilot

Enkai awake, ready for another day in knight school, in Bresin, the commercial capital of Haradon. "To become a good and righteous knight, we must repel all evil and fight!" He chanted the Knight's code. He went into the shower, and prepared for school, putting on his armor. "Enkai," his father Felgrad, the head guardsman for Section 7 of Bresin. "Is this really what you want to become? I don't want to force you or anything. Enkai chuckles, "Yes, I want to protect you guys to the end." He heads off to Saint Dirk's school for Aspiring Knights Today was his final test and was pitted against longtime friend and rival Daven. What Daven lacked in talent, he made up for it in technique, resulting in close fights between him and Enkai. "Whats up Daven?" Enkai says. "A fool was matched up against me," Daven replies. "That fool can wait," Enkai remarks. As soon as it begins, Daven rushes in with a vertical slash mixed with a jump strike, but Enkai dodges the first and nearly the second. Enkai counters with a piercing thrust, which Daven ducks under. "Crap," Enkai says. Daven elbows Enkai's hands, tossing the wooden sword in the air. Enkai sweeps Daven as he gets up for space to retrieve his sword, but as soon as he gets it, Daven wraps his two legs around Enkai's legs and trips him face first, giving him a minor nosebleed. Instructor Bandt, a safety buff looks over. Enkai quickly wipes his nose, for fear of a fight cancel and smiles over at Bandt. He looks away, and the fighting continues. The friends look around as all other duels have been decided, so now face is at risk. Enkai gets into his father's trademark stance, Piercing Viper, and holds his sword as if he was a fencer. Daven is unphased and charges, but Enkai lunges back and hits Daven's shoulder in the process. Daven counters with a diagonal strike, and shoulder strike. Enkai falls back on the floor and concedes as a sword is in his face. Though Enkai was an overall good knight, the fight counted for 30% of his grade. There are murmurs, but out of all Enkai hears, "Guess the apple flew far from the tree,". His eyes grow watery, but holds back tears and walks back into the classroom to gather his gear. Daven saw his face and runs after him. In the hallways, "Your grades were flawless before this fight, we will both advance," Daven assures him. He walks away, knowing there is nothing left to do and leaves Enkai to get his gear.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  4. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Active Member

REVIVED! THE SECTION IS REVIVED! I told you Ranger =p

5. Haharanger

Haharanger Well-Known Member

And I'm the only old one left... :arghh:

6. TheRealEnkai

TheRealEnkai Member

I apologize for my really long hiatus, I have been inactive on hoc, and in turn even more inactive on forum. I will start to make weekly chapters, but first Chapter Two is coming up shortly!!

7. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

8. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

I was thinking, 'Wait, a decent fanfic at this time that is not sexual or disgusting in nature?' Then I looked at the date and was like, of course.

3V1LS0UL and Riley12301 like this.
  9. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

lol ill get him to finish this