Full Mage Guide/Build for Lilit the Cruel Mistress

Discussion in 'Mage Guides' started by Jesstroyer, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Jesstroyer

Jesstroyer New Member

Hey guys and gals please tell me how you fell about this full Mage guide for Lilit the Cruel Mistress.
    As all Mage lovers know late game mages never where part of the HOC meta until 2016. For the start of my 2016 guides I picked this op Mage.

Leveling Skills

First off I want to say Lilit is a MUST lane her, Jungle is ver bad for her. So, I start building off Lilit's skills with 1,2,3 because this gives her the best survivability in lane. At level four and Beyond I level up second skill first to 3 then the first skill to 3 because when laneing with Lilit her first skill needs to be her most hit skill followed by her second skill AoE Damage. At level six alway level up her ultimate or fourth skill reason being is this is where she get most of her damage from plus thus ultimate has a nice passive of splitting the the first/ second skill or better said the shadows of the heroes, giving crazy damage if the first skill is used then then ultimate. Also, if you want to go the most damage with her ultimate please charge it longer because the longer charged the more damage done.

Building Items

As Lilit being a late game mage hero, feels weird saying late game mages, a full Mage build works best for her. I have explained all of her Ingame build and why on my YouTube page HOC Jesstroyer,
    Here is the link above, I hope it helps you learn her and become awesome Lilit Play.

Thank you always,
    Jesstroyer Out!

UFO_GOD, TheDarkSoul117 and Chyox like this.
  2. myfitegre

myfitegre Member

Nice dude I'll make sure to share ur vid on my fb n twitter

3. Jesstroyer

Jesstroyer New Member

Sweet bro, hopes this helps many players better learn the role and build of this powerful Mage.
    See you around bro :)

4. k1220whitemare

k1220whitemare New Member

Im using battlelust tablet on her...team behind creep + ult = bye bye
    27 Mage Talent
    13 Support Talent
    Full Mage Ingame build like urs.
    Very strong on blue lane.
    I keep farming till lvl 7 and then is start ganking.
    I max her 2nd first and then her 1st.
    She's my new main right now.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  5. OP Battle Mage

OP Battle Mage I am a hore

I would say remove Arrogance cloak for more defense or Frost Ring since Arrogance cloak only reduces 50% when using a magical type with AOE only.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  6. OP Battle Mage

I don't think using Protection or Blood Freeze is recommended because they both have cool downs and they are what noobs use. I would say Whispering, Assistance, and Desecration but it requires you to last hit a lot. If you aren't good with last hitting then I would say Frost bite tablet so you can hit enemies with your first spell easier.

Danusorn likes this.
  7. The Holy Lollipop

The Holy Lollipop Well-Known Member

Protection is actually really good on heroes who stack HP(Helm), shields(12-B), or really squishy ones (like Lilit). Bloodfreeze is even better in the cases where it does proc, however it is not as consistent because of its longer cooldown.
    And no, they are not what only newer players use. They do save lives (occasionally, but that's enough reason for you to be equipping them). Bloodfreeze is even banned in some tourneys/tournaments.

8. OP Battle Mage

I know but there are other tablets out there that are really good and it really depends on if you want to go defensive or offensive and I personal would recommend going all offense.

9. Jesstroyer

Jesstroyer New Member

Her ulti hits as a single target even tho it's say Aoe. Arrogance compared to searing ord you do 250-350 more damage with arrogance cloak. Keep the main damage, Lilit full only way to go :). I suggest blood freeze because it's the best tablet for heat to her helm off if she goes in first with her ulti.

10. OP Battle Mage

Thanks I never knew that but this information won't help me at all since I don't have Lilit. :p

11. Jenggotmerah

Jenggotmerah New Member

Will sneak tablet increase her invis duration? Edit: tested, sneak tab has no effect for her invis "duration"

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  12. Jesstroyer

Jesstroyer New Member

No the tablet will not. It only works with the skill sneak/insiv for the. Extra 4 secs

13. betrayler

betrayler Member

Lol i hope GL reset the damage scale for her late game ult because one skill burst down all enemy champ is so unfair.