Headless Horror rework

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Nogriefing, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

The forgotten hero that was so popular when came out yet now basicly no one ever plays him.
    I would use him, only problem is he is no good.
    I would say the only way to make him stand out from the lower tier heroes is a complete skill rework.
    image.jpeg
    Here are some reasons that he is one of the most unused heroes.
    He has to be touching distance to do any damage.t
    He has no throw skill.
    He has no healing skills
    His sprint skill is useless other than for running.
    His ultimate is pure crap.
    The only good thing about this hero probabably is you can make him look big. Thats about it.

His first skill is pointless on heroes unless they are on low health running, if they sre running you wouldnt be able to even catch them though.
    Possibly a mixture of Lu and Forge first skill. Throwing the axe, those in the AOE take x% of max hp dmg per second, something to give him a little range.

His sprinting skill is not really usefull for a tank, when would you ever be running?
    Maybe a shield with a self heal, or even a siphon of hp to give him some more versatility.
    +it goes good with his lore.

The shield bash. Affects all but your target, what a smart idea for a skill.
    It would be nice if it stuns all in the area and knocks back all except your target so you can isolate who you want and go ham on them.

His ultimate to me was basicly for looks imo.
    Since its long cooldown and minimal damage, I would call it possibly the worst ultimate in the game. Plus you would need to be extremely close to use it.
    I was thinking possibly another rage (Draez, Evis) or taunt (Valox, Golem) hero, something that will give him a bit more use to teamfights that his sad exscuse for a ult.

Anyways, this is all my opinion. I just feel he has so much more potential as a very nice hero but in the current game, he is just a meat shield.

2. OP Battle Mage

OP Battle Mage I am a hore

His third spell should allow you to drag it, his second spell needs to give more movement speed, and his first spell needs to do more damage early game on enemy heroes. I am not sure if the ultimate should be changed since I have not tested how much damage the active does.

3. tashiro_sama

tashiro_sama New Member

This hero is really, really hard to use well since you can use it in different roles (fully tank, fully fighter or bruiser) in my opinion, gameloft was thinking more in a fighter than in a tank when they created this hero, he is nor very useful in team fights, that is actually true, he is lack of AoE or good slows or shields (only that poor stun). He need a rework indeed.
    His first skill is actually fine, he doesn't that much power here, this was the reason he was used a lot because he could kill dragon at pretty low levels (anyway dragon got a buff, no more parties for T'saad) and gameloft decided to nerf it taking the additional damage (now is +0.0) but solving a bug (I don't know what this bug was about).
    His second skill is really really BAD, you cannot reach an enemy, and also the lack of cc almost force you to get cc with watcher whispers or divinity sword to at least hit your target more than once. The rework must not be a gap closer (too much gap closers meta), the idea of the shield is really good, I really liked it but imo is better to buff this skill, to make it last longer or spameable; or having both, shield and speed (the speed must remains the same in this case).
    His third skill must be reworked too, I think is better to be able to use this skill without a target like jombraa's beam, this skill could knock back and stuns all targets for 1.5 sec all levels in a conical area. Better than trying to slow down your original target.
    The last skill is a very changing skill, if your target Doesn't die you become more defensive (the only defensive skill this hero have, and is a pretty bad passive that is constantly changing) but if you actually kill it, you become more offensive, the idea of the skill is original but not that good, is better to have maybe permanent half def and half atk than changing sides, also you have to be extremely close and your target must have low hp to deal more damage, the time of the cast is just too long, it should be reduced (cool animation anyways hehe) and the range should be increased a little bit more. Also the damage could ignore the defense, since the cd is high this might not be a problem and the base damage could be reduced too.

4. PaiPhone

PaiPhone Member

If you can't use it in a proper way doesn't means he needs a rework/buff.

5. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Popular? Barely saw any, even around release. Hell I've seen more Carlie Qs in the shorter time she's been out, but almost every time I see one he wrecks. I'd say people don't want to use him more because he seems boring as fuck than him being UP since I see people using UP heroes all the time

6. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

I really like this hero but I see the struggle in him that everyone else does.

I guess his speed buff should be longer. even 3-4-5-6sec duration or something to compensate his horrible range on his skills.

mana cost on his knockback should be reduced. Possibly turned into a pull toward him instead of a knockback.

Couple suggestions. I like his kit mostly but it makes him difficult to use. The range on all his skills are very small. Increasing the range doesn't seem to make sense unless a rework.

qwerty1124 likes this.
  7. Marsupial88

Marsupial88 Active Member

My biggest problem is that "the headless horror" has a head. It's on his body. Maybe as part of the rework they could rename him "the head with legs horror"

Or maybe more people would use him if he didn't look like an angry nuclear tomato.

Actually I have a better idea! Instead of a rework gameloft should just throw him and whatever developer created this abomination into the fucking sea.

NoobKruger likes this.
  8. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

[​IMG]

ThinIce, PaiPhone and Marsupial88 like this.
  9. Marsupial88

10. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

speaking about pull towards, i was thinking about his ulti, rather than doing damage, how about lock the hero and drag around for 3 seconds, and no damage will be received(for the enemy hero), and if time is up the enemy hero will suffer 50% decreased movement speed, however if he is silenced or stunned while he is using his ulti, the enemy hero will be stunned for 1.5secs

fireneg and mmmmmikeeeee like this.
  11. OP Battle Mage

Interesting idea but In my opinion that makes him more of a support.

qwerty1124 likes this.
  12. OP Battle Mage

I agree with Nogriefing that he needs a shield since none of his skills show any hints that he is a tank besides his Ultimate. Maybe make it like Equalla (I don't know how to spell it) where he gains movement speed from his shield.

13. Eshende

Eshende Well-Known Member

Just check how max98rus play him at inhouse and after this we can return to topic of tsad reworking

14. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

That is a unique idea and seems to make sense for this hero. (Appears to be some voodoo mysterious walking headbody that could manipulate physics.) I vote this should happen.
    But i will also say that i kinda like his current ult abilities (incorporates his stacks towards aggression or defensive). I'd rather the ult do dmg based off missing HP so he can be the first ever boss finisher (if you can call it that). His ult would be similar to the smite skill in League of Legends but with a bit of scaling/flat dmg)

qwerty1124 likes this.
  15. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

or smite that can only be used on heroes and natural creatures, flat damage with healing or increase magical and physical damage. Oh sh*t, this can be a new profile skills, but then it will be LOL copy ;S

16. qwerty1124

qwerty1124 Active Member

not exactly like support, i would say his ulti range should only be 4 meters in order to use it. So, he either has to run into or flash into OR sneaky into to catch range physical, or catch their tank, so that they are open to be slaughtered

17. Slayer

Slayer Member

Technically he doesn't have a head. It's just his face on his body

18. Marsupial88

I suppose it depends on what you classify a head, for me it's your face holder.

MyLastDreams likes this.
  19. dmspker

dmspker Active Member

First skill should be a throwing axe...With pure physical damage like that of donovac...second is aura of speed..which Increase all allies speed for short period..third skill also should be a taunt..In certain range stuns targets..and ultimate should give a target debuff let say for ten seconds..which lowers basic stats and gives headless a stun on whim...let say he debuffs a target and he can stun him during those ten seconds as long he is visible

20. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams Well-Known Member

That sounds even more of broken mess then skale and his bugs x.x