Headless Horror skill set

Discussion in 'General' started by Nogriefing, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

If anyone is interested in the skills heres some pictures along with what i know of as explanation. image.jpg image.jpg
    As I see it its single hit like cows skill but instead of stun there is DOT.
    image.jpg image.jpg
    A wave of fire in a cone in front of headless horror, there seems to be a slow with a chance of stun.
    image.jpg image.jpg
    A skill that increases movment speed for a durration.
    image.jpg image.jpg
    His ult is extremley confusing to me if anyone has info please let us know :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    red and x_RedAura_x like this.
  2. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

He can change stances like RTQ?

meteorologist likes this.
  3. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

Im not sure, i thought that at first, but why are both stances showing ant the same time? And stacks too?
    Does anyone else notice the melina slow on his fire cone skill?

4. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

from what i heard about this hero from a friend that plays oac as a boss he controls armor so mabey he has defensive ult passive that increase defence for him and mabey his team and if he activates it affects u in a negative way?

5. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

The amount of "and"s in that that last picture is ridiculous lol

6. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Seems they don't know how to put comas yet :3

7. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Gameloft OP

8. supersimon68

supersimon68 Member

Rewrite: Headless horror becomes taller and stronger; gaining additional physical attack and movement speed.

9. pitch

pitch Member

The changing stats remind me of "Morphling" from the original DOTA that had a skill where you could dynamically alter between STR and AGI.

10. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

I had found another picture, both passives stacking? image.jpg

11. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Seems that he has alot of skill set and can be aggressive or guardian ... Looks like he is not pure tank but another brusier

12. darcdorom

darcdorom Active Member

Yes more tsnks that can tank loke hell and also deals tons of dmg so squishee fighters and mages don't stand a chance. I guess gameloft can quit classes and only call heroes Magical or Physical because there is no other differenece between them anymore.

13. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Nah ... They just need to make a new class called bruisers .... Some of the guardians and fighters need to put in that list like cat/shadow/donovac/kotun

14. darcdorom

darcdorom Active Member

There shouldn't be bruiser. Only Tanks ( receiving dmg), Fighter (dealing high single target dmg), Mages. ( dealing aoe dmg) and Supports ( high cc and heals). But gl fucked this all up. Before leafue system you always saw in random team compoaitions like Ranged Fighter, Closed range Fighter, Tank, Support, Mage, and every heroe stays in their class doing his primary job. But suddenly, with item changes and heroes like kotun, daili (adter buff) more and more bruiser popping up. Before you only had to deal with pala as real bruiser. Gameloft just made this game more single player friendly. That stupid single que league destroyed the idea of a moba to olay as a team. FvF and GvG is dead. Competitive matches are dead. Also the new exp point system is crap. Gameloft fucked more up than they done good content. I could deal with this shit if the servers have a minimum of stability. Almost every game lagged or crashed. They don't even can handle this. If they don't come up with the update next week and it doesn't bring server stability, I will quit playing HoC.
    I raged a little bit off- topic. Sry for that.

Baconhero likes this.
  15. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

So ult is similar to evistix/draez/helm in that its like a temporary buff? I wish these sorts of ults would stop because its getting to be too regular for a hero. Think they coulda made his ult similar to SION from LoL where you can quickly rush to a location with limited control of your hero to stun from a far distance.

16. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Dont care but hes op lol 2 new heroes very interesting and cool cant wait to buy them

17. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

The cpu is supprisingly strong, too much def and attack.

18. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

"There shouldn't be bruisers " ... Thats kinda wrong bruisers r found in every moba and they r included in every team .... They need to stop putting them in wrong classes and creat their own class with special balancing of their own because some bruisers have attack speed of fighters & some of tanks ... There need to be a class for bruisers and all bruisers heroes need their stats to be balanced into a bruiser imo .... Because this game is almost shifted to bruisers or glass cannon rangers

19. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

What we need is subclasses, they already mooch plenty of stuff from LoL I'm pretty sure they wouldn't get in trouble over that

20. witchhunter21

witchhunter21 Member

His ult looks like it is a passive, a bit like kagax's. Perhaps with him gaining defence when on high hp and damage and speen when on low hp.