Help on graphics

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Nogriefing, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

Hey guys, currently I use a ipad mini for HOC but the maximum graphics settings is low. Yes, I am upgraded to the newest version of ios. I was just wondering what you guys are using and what is the maximum texture settings for the device. For example Ipad mini- low graphics Ipad air 2- high graphics etc... Thinking of buying a new device but would rather stay with ios then try android.

2. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Its sux i have samsung tab s 10,5 and i have video lag on all low settings..

Nogriefing likes this.
  3. thekingchris95

thekingchris95 Active Member

Most devices only let u use low graphics thank useloft for that one it makes no sense.

Nogriefing likes this.
  4. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

I can use high but then loool slow motion big video lag u cant play when jombra ult,it sux with my good tablet to lag on low...vg doesnt lag at all and her graphics are way better

Nogriefing likes this.
  5. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Actually they made this on purpose it u read the update history , they made it low for most devices because the high graphics is so high for ur device that ur device might crash or lag so much
    Now it make sense for u.

Nogriefing likes this.
  6. Laker1230

Laker1230 Member

It because iPad mini is old and cannot run hoc on high graphic, if you run on high graphic game will keep crashing

meteorologist and Nogriefing like this.
  7. thekingchris95

thekingchris95 Active Member

Nope it does not since my device runs games that use metal and even vg perfectly no lag no crash and i still don't let me run a normal game that does not use metal in max settings.

Nogriefing likes this.
  8. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

the only devices that can run hoc on full graphics and not suffer are gaming tablets

Nogriefing likes this.
  9. Nogriefing

Nogriefing Active Member

My samsung 5s runs on high but on ipad mini you cant even change it! Anyone use ipad air or air 2?

10. Ares

Ares Active Member

Not the Nvidia Shield Tablet. Like many others stated you get no choice to change the graphics from low to high.

11. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

i know levesqmi playes on ipad air2 with high graphics and minimal lag

Ares likes this.
  12. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

I have note3 on high and its good but on tablet sux and tablet resolution is 2k

13. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Even so .... Maybe gameloft r bad at creating balanced heroes but I can say that they know the graphics very well .. Btw -- what device u use ?
    Because I use iphone 5 and the graphics is high naturally

14. Ares

Ares Active Member

That is good for him but there is a handful of other gaming Tablets besides the Air 2. Not everyone uses/likes Apple, let alone want to pay $499-$700 Dollars for a Tablet that does not even have a memory card slot.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  15. McWestsideone

McWestsideone New Member

hey there....is there any possibility to solve the graphic problems?

16. fhaziq9

fhaziq9 Active Member

i use iPhone 6s and the settings are all high. There is rarely a lag issues

17. McWestsideone

McWestsideone New Member

on my Samsung s6 i have the Settings on high too..but how Ares say i cant Change the low Settings on my nvidia shield

18. takemedown101

takemedown101 Active Member

I dont use those marketing so called "gaming tablets" but on my 2 tabs graphics on default is on High. Zero lag. No frame drops.
    Note that both devices are android/windows hybrids that can play LoL 30-50fps and are 180$ (10.1inch) and 250$ (9.8inch) -whitout keyboard- thats 30$ extra
    HoC is most demanding game for gpu side right now. Not bcs of some fancy looking graphics but bcs of number of visual effects + polygons on screen. Its almost at same lvl of gpu imact as LoL. At last for my tabs. Those gpus in normal phone/tablets have impresive scores but does they have rly enough power for delivery that much details for that not needed big resolution on screen? I would not blame gameloft for those probs. I would blame marketing that push higher and higher res creens every few months and gpu cant following that. Dmn we need balanced specs in those new branded devices not some "impresive" marketing tricks to only grab uninformed conumers hard earned money. Sry for of topic maybe. But Im angry sometimes on those marketing acts of greedy well known tech giants.

19. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

IPad mini 2 is the best choice $199

JukedBox likes this.
  20. inzork

inzork Active Member

can you tell me the name of your tabs please?^^ i really want to get a new tab but I don't really know which ones can run HoC smooth on max graphic etc and i don't like big brands like samsung