Hero Criteria for 3v3

Discussion in 'General' started by Astolleon, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Astolleon

Astolleon Active Member

Hey all, i have been meaning to try out some heroes tht are nt usually picked for 3v3 to see if they can potentially be competitive play in border.
    So the question: is there criteria for heroes to have for any of the roles in border?
    I realize bot heroes usually have hard cc, top have movement speed+jungling ability and mid have good abilities to lane and get cs. Is this more or less correct? Is there more to it?

2. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

thats just about it for top and bot jungle u do want a hero with a stronger then average early game so u can take congrol/protect the jungles

3. LastStand

LastStand His name was Seth Rich

Yep, your right! I also feel like there are a few heroes that just stick out as good laners, good tops, and good bots. I'm just gonna state 1-2 that are good, if not the best, in each role.

Top:
    Archimitros; can clear camps very quickly, and can even take mogul at an early level.

Savaer; can also clear camps very quickly, as he can jump to them. He is very good at ganking with his near perma-slows.

Lane:
    Draeznor: Draeznor has a long range first skill that doesn't do too much damage, but is useful for kiting. He can snowball very quickly, and once he hits level 6, he's a monster. Not to mention he has insane attack power, and can increase his range by three meters.

Aria Eagleheart: Her first skill scales VERY well, and can a lot of damage. It can be the most annoying thing, as it does so much damage. Her second skill has a low CD allowing her to move quickly throughout the lane. Once she roots you, there's really nothing you can do, except for blinking. She, also, has a range increasing third skill.

Bottom:
    Grey Witch: With her recent buff, grey with is a monster. She has insane movement, can spam her first skill very often, can heal, and has a good stun. She is the quintessential bottom hero.

Sia: Albeit, sia does not have a heal, she is a good bot. Her trail does can do a lot of damage, her petrify sets up team fights, and that's really her purpose, to set up team fights. She can play very tanky and is a nuisance at bottom hero.

Hope this helped!

dad likes this.
  4. mikesmight1234

mikesmight1234 Active Member

Gambler is also a great bot hero, he deals alot of damage early game via his dice and insanely long stun and if your into it upgrade his passive to help out top. He does however fall of late game.