{Hero Idea}

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sadowmancer, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

IMG_4789.PNG IMG_4790.PNG

Lore: Atalanta, a normal maiden collecting fruits in the Acadian Forest, discovered something quite odd. In the edge of her hazel green eyes she caught a luminescent yellow-orangish glow behind a great tall redwood. Inquisitive, Atalanta walked towards the glow, the cracking of fallen branches, birds chirps, & munching of leafs by elks could be heard in the great forest. The closer she got, the stronger a unnatural force enveloped her. She placed down her basket of sunset fruit, a yellow sweet delicacy. When she was arms length to the glow she saw a yellow sword, appeared so sharp it could cut down a mighty redwood. Curiosity always was one with Atalanta, she picked up the sword by its handle, effortless as if light as a feather. She wielded the sword with both hands, intrigued to test its sharpness, Atalanta sliced at the trunk of a pubescent Redwood, 18feet tall at most. Unbelievably the tree fell down as if hit with an adult Black bear. The glow started wrapping itself around her. As if infusing with her very being. She looked at her left arm and saw the abnormal glow ride up her arm and down to her legs. Her body completely glowing yellow orange. She was feeling something she never felt before. It felt agonizing, she let out a scream of pain, seeing her scream release a orange fire. Her whole body was changing. Her light brown hair started converting into a dark yellow color. Her maiden clothes changed into a almost warrior like armor. She stabbed the ground with her sword leaning on the handle, weary and tired she felt as if all her energy was drained. But just as she felt like this she was rushed with a bolt of energy, an energy like no other. A strengthening aura. Atalanta felt very different, she decided to head back to town to ask what happened to her. On her way she encountered a pack of Grey wolfs. They turned at her and growled, as the approached her she lifted her arm, almost as if she commanded them the pack kneeled down to her, as they would go any alpha leader. She placed her arm back to her side and continued her walk back. Her sword at her side. As she looked behind she saw a single wolf following her. Atalanta kneeled to pet the wolf and it nuzzled her arm, quite a lovely wolf which she named Zulia. Now a strong duo of adventurers, Atalanta headed a different path, a path where she did not know where went but curious as ever followed it with her new companion. A reborn Atalanta, you'll have to be brave enough to even look at her in the eyes. She now travels looking for the perfect opponent to test out her new found skills.

Stats:
    Level 1 - 15
    HP: 635 - 1810
    Mana: 460 - 940
    HP regeneration: 1.55 - 3.55
    Mana regeneration: 1 - 3.75
    Movement speed: 4.65
    Physical attack: 64 - 115
    Range: Melee
    Magical Resistance: 29 - 69
    Physical Defense: 28 - 68
    Attack speed: 0.69
    Class: Fighter
    Race: Human

Skills:

1. Quick Attack
    Passive: Every 5th auto attack Zulia will also attack an enemy Atalanta is currently attacking dealing 25%/30%/35%/40% of Atalanta's Current Physical attack.
    Activate: Zulia will enhance Atalanta's Next 2 auto attacks by 25/50/75/100, if Atalanta strikes the same enemy with the 2 attacks she will gain 25% increase in movement speed and 25% in attack speed.
    Mana cost: 60/70/80/90
    Cool Down: 14/13/12/11
    Range: N/A

2. Sword Smash
    Atalanta will smash down enemies in front of her dealing great damage that it crippled their ability to defend themselves.
    Deals 100/125/175/225 + .45 PA, and reduces their physical defense by 5%/6%/7%/8% and slows enemies by 65% for 2 seconds.
    Mana cost: 90/100/110/120
    Cool Down: 10/10/10/10
    Range: 8m

3. Zulia's Protection
    Passive: Zulia will stun an enemy using a skill towards Atalanta, stun time .5/1.1/.5/2 seconds. can occur once every 40 seconds.
    Activate: Zulia will howl increasing Atalanta's attack speed, physical pierce, and attack damage by 10%/15%/20%/25% for 5 seconds.
    Mana cost: 80/85/90/95
    Cool Down: 14/14/14/13
    Range: N/A

4. Sword Frenzy
    Atalanta will throw a small dagger at Zulia to catch. Both of them will slice all enemies in a 10m area around them for 5 seconds. Striking enemies every .5 seconds. Dealing 50/75/100+ .25 PA. Prioritizes Heroes accordingly; Fighters -> <- Mages -> Supports -> Guardians. Atalanta cannot be targeted during this skill. If she gets a kill the Cool Down is reduced by 10 seconds. * Note if an enemy leaves the area they cannot be targeted anymore. And once the skill ends Atalanta needs to recover her stamina, Effect: Atalanta will be stunned in place for 1.5/1/.5 seconds.
    Cool Down: 120/110/100
    Mana cost: 100/120/140
    Range: 10m aoe

Skill Level up:
    Hero Level (Left), Skill Order (Right)
    1. 2
    2. 1
    3. 3
    4. 2
    5. 2
    6. 4
    7. 2
    8. 1
    9. 4
    10. 1
    11. 1
    12. 4
    13. 3
    14. 3
    15. 3

Recommended Build:
    IMG_4788.JPG
    Situational: Chain Boots, SSOD, Valkyrian.

Notes:
    Atalanta may appear powerful but the lack to have a escape really makes the player think about positioning, her only real escape is a stun Zulia can cast and movement speed bonus, but if you are being flanked by two enemies one can eat the stun while the other attacks you.
    Also note that her ultimate can be a great way to kill important enemies but leaves her vulnerable when she finishes casting. So knowing where to cast is key. Casting her ultimate wherever makes enemies just walk away and when it's over they can turn on you and kill you. But waiting for a tank to initiate is the best time to use it.

Additionally;
    I hope you all enjoyed reading it I've had this hero idea in my notes for some time and decided to post it. If y'all have any criticism please do so. All constructive criticism is welcomed! Have an amazing day <3

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

inspired by kindred?

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  3. Sadowmancer

No, inspired by the real Atalanta a Greek goddess that would not marry until a man defeated her in battle. I just thought adding a wolf to her would make her cooler =p

4. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

Kindred is from LoL :3 She is ranged aa based champ that also has a wolf :3 Except her ult makes it so she can't drop lower than a min health :3
    Tbh i like the concept but the damage might need to be lowered. lol.

Sadowmancer likes this.
  5. Sadowmancer

I used to play league of legends, I know about the wolf and shizz kappa. Damage on which skill :3

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  6. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

All them :3

Sadowmancer likes this.
  7. Sadowmancer

Done kappa

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  8. rajinikanth

rajinikanth THE DARK PALADIN

I did see The Lamps Respite somewhere so it is kindred

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  9. Sadowmancer

Lamb's Respite basically protects allies from death. Atalanta deals damage to all enemies around her. Quite different

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  10. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

I assumed it was inspires by kindred cus the wolf

Tsubaki and 3V1LS0UL like this.
  11. YouGotBagged

YouGotBagged Member

Very Nice idea. Buuut, no hero lures are that long in-game. Most are one paragraph, two maybe. 3 if they are super short.

This is professionally constructed criticism, not negativity.

12. Sadowmancer

Those are backgrounds, shorter versions of lores

13. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

14. rayhan1998

rayhan1998 New Member

if the ultimate cant target a single heroo than how can u get rid of a individual.
    u will only end up slicing everyone and doing a little damage.
    like overall 2k+ damage done and thats divided into 3-5 heros :v

15. Sadowmancer

Prioritizes the heroes mentioned. Will slice only fighters or mages whichever is there first. If the enemy dies or leaves then she will prioritizes other heroes.

16. Tsubaki

Tsubaki Member

I would like you draw it with skills if you can, I think it's an original hero and I wanna see how you image it so please do something!

17. Tsubaki

Tsubaki Member

Lmao, should I call you Sherlock Holmes ? You always try to compare with other creations lol.

18. Sadowmancer

Well you can draw the female however you'd like. Just key features are the sword and wolf. Thank you I'd love to see how you make it <3

Tsubaki likes this.