Heroes of Order and Chaos

Discussion in 'General' started by ~Xarams~, May 6, 2018.

1. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Hello lads. Just remembered HOC and decided to drop by and say hi. I haven't played the game at all in well over a year now. Is the game still active to any degree? I remember the game quite often, and all the memories associated with it. It all just feels like a dream, something that happened at one instance in my history and then disappeared for good. I feel hella nostalgic but don't want to revisit the game. I especially miss the people, my friends, the members of Avenge.

Do any of you guys keep in touch with others outside of this forum?

P.S. Miss you Ale.

2. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean District Plastic Surgery

I havent touched HoC for a long time too. I feel nostalgic but I don't wanna play HoC anymore since it brings bittersweet memories. There are some forumers on WeChat.

3. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

✫✫™ likes this.
  4. ✫✫™

✫✫™ HOC Username: greenjellyfish3

I play HOC with active people only nowadays. Haven't been as active as I use to be since I got a promotion into a good War Dragons team. Anyhow, where can I join the WeChat?

5. dandik

dandik Active Member

I play about 10 to 15 games a weak. There are still a lot of active players so the waiting queue's are quiet short. The game is very stable with no lags and never dc. I do miss quality ranked games though where i don't need to explain that u better take demo skill than TP in jungle. I also miss my guild mates and the hours we spent together hunting the guild events.

✫✫™ likes this.
  6. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

Haven’t played in a long time but miss the game whenever I accidentally open up the tab for this site I have on my phone. Take care guys

KatnissNeverclean and ✫✫™ like this.