Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by qsmiley1986, Sep 19, 2016.

1. qsmiley1986

qsmiley1986 New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this forum but not the game. I been playing for 3 years and I am a gold ranked on the first two maps. I haven't joined a guild and haven't really promoted mines either (BTW team_oda). I play everyday, ranked, custom and non ranked matches. I don't really know anyone in person that likes or even play games like this one because they think it's too complicated to learn. So I mainly play with other players online I met over the years, but their time zones are different so I barely get to play with them. That's pretty much the sum of it all. So if you play regularly and would like to get to know more about me than drop me a line and I'll respond. Im looking forward to meeting players that love this game as much as I do!

Jacke0 likes this.
  2. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

3. YouGotBagged

YouGotBagged Member

iOS, ign- yougotbagged
    I play nearly everyday, fun and non ranked. Very rarely play ranked, and have been playing at least three years, but my account got reset a few months back, so I'm still ramping back up to my former glory

4. Evil_Rage

Evil_Rage Youtuber

what platform are you?

5. qsmiley1986

qsmiley1986 New Member

hey all,
    I play on my android tablet. I tried the computer version but I don't really like the clicking, I rather play with the dpad. This is my username on the game so if anyone wants to play I'm usually on anywhere from 9am to 8pm EST on and off throughout the day.

6. Harisree

Harisree New Member

Whats ur ign in android? I would like to play too

7. qsmiley1986

qsmiley1986 New Member

8. Evil_Rage

Evil_Rage Youtuber

you still active? when we have a spot on my crew for random pvp u can tag alone we will see how u do

9. qsmiley1986

qsmiley1986 New Member

Of course I am, I don't care what people say about this game. I think it's well put together and the best one of it's kind out there for tablets and mobile. So until I have to wait 15 mins to play a non ranked match, I will remain "active" as you put it. Send me a invite to join a game and I'll show you how I play.

10. Evil_Rage

Evil_Rage Youtuber

it says username does not exist, send me a request instead, in game name : evil_rage

11. qsmiley1986

qsmiley1986 New Member