Hey, I was that guy back in 2013 that used to make cool guides and leak stuff... Tidus69/Noctys20

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tidus69, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Tidus69

Tidus69 New Member

Very few people will see this, and even fewer will remember me, as I quit the game in 2014, but for those that read my guides back then, thank you.

The whole Order & Chaos and Heroes of Order and Chaos era was probably the most fun I had playing games. Mobile gaming was so new back then and these two games really were something else.

I had a ton of fun writing these guides, unfortunately the forum had an issue back in 2013, I had to recover a big part of it through the web archives, but most of the threads including several of my guides were gone, and the few I managed to save, had their formatting broken with the new UI. From there I got discouraged on top of losing interest in the game, Hearthstone was the next game I started playing after this one, which I still play once in a while, as well as Path of Exile.

I'm still a huge nerd at heart, it was fun rereading the stuff from back then. I just logged in HoC and barely recognize the UI but damn seeing the skins made me feel nostalgic.

Shout-out to Levesqmi for helping me with the maths stuff back then, I remember you actually calling me IRL to discuss all the mechanics haha. Mabarry Nightshade, Chyox, and DragonFire are some of the names I remember as well, you guys are cool, as well as all the old school people I forgot. Newer people are cool too hey!

Anyways, I just had a burst of nostalgia. This game, the memories and the people that played it will always have a place in my heart.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    NiceMice, Spacial, Akatsuki and 8 others like this.
  2. Serquet70

Serquet70 Ex Staff

Been having some small bursts of nostalgia lately as well.

I remember that incident...that was pretty wild. I think it discouraged a lot of people, seeing a bunch of stuff just get lost like that.

Every now and again I'll come back here and just see if anything has happened, so I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Take care :)

Akatsuki likes this.
  3. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Yes...
    I read all of your guides to improve my gameplay back in 2013 - 2014..

Thanks of your dedication writing all of the stuff.. muchly appreciated.

4. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Relinquish your spark.

I still come back once in a while myself, as well. It's great to see that you're doing well, needless to say I think everyone here appreciated the amount of work you've put into the game and your guides a lot--I believe it all played a crucial part in helping all the different types of players improve at the game.

Kudos to you :)

5. NiceMice

NiceMice Eva is my waifu

One of those nabs who read your guide! Couldn't say thank you before but will do now, your guides had been a really great help :D I salute people like you, who helped players, new and veteran alike, with your useful guides. Really, thank you!

6. Nightshadexx

Nightshadexx Active Member

Hey man!
    Im just seeing this now but I definitely remember you, and I really really miss HoC. I hope you're doing well and hopefully we meet in another game in the near future!

7. _neptune_

_neptune_ New Member

Just logged into the forum in a long while hello people. Well anyway gonna disappear again. HoC was and is still the best MOBA i have played on mobile. Never was active on the forums though.

stingingswarm likes this.