Hoc has failed yet again.

Discussion in 'General' started by Herald_of_xotli, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herald_of_xotli

Herald_of_xotli Active Member

This latest update has got me vomiting. Firstly too much hype, a promised released date, and its not even the full update without everything reskinned, second, the lag is still there and for one the fps lag is unreal as well, i have a decent tablet too, which is sad that this game which still doesnt have good graphic design because it doesnt follow the actual "art" that is displayed with the heros picture as some other Mobile moba as u all may know but i wont say cause there little xxxxxxxx on this forum who will cry and whine is i say the name, but i dont really care cause i unistalled for good.

Gameloft you really don fucked up with this one, your game looks like a total cartoon now and betteryet it isnt even fun anymore. If u dont beleive me, even Fox doesnt like the change. Just look at his face, clearly not amused. You wonder why alot of the pros have left this game that used to play this and play Vainglory instead now, because hoc is ultimately full of little kids and not serious players, if u look on these forums u can clearly see the amount of xxxxxx anime losers on here as well, and from experience anime fans are *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*.

All in all this game blows donkey balls now and xxxxxxxxx is the new moba for mobile. This was gamelofts last attempt so expect to see a downfall after this update cause the sales will be going to shyt soon. For all the faggots on forum pease stay here dont come to vainglory, u are better off here were the rest of u noobs thrive.

Peace xxxxxxxx idc if i get banned i have the ability to change IP so dont waste your time, not that i care though i wont be coming back to this forum and game anytime soon lmfao.

PS: Fox is making the same face as me reading this post: unimpressed. Thread closed for flaming etc. Left the rest in case anyone cares about your opinion.

Cheers,
    Chyox

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
    KidKrushNC and mikesmight1234 like this.
  2. zebracow101

zebracow101 Well-Known Member

All aboard the Herald savage train.

Oh Herald at least I care about you and your cute savagery... At least rub fine salt next time bruh this is the same boring thing again that you post like 24/7

Darryl_Tzl and gebo1308 like this.
  3. spino1412

spino1412 New Member

I could easily spotted the bug petal tier 1 skin of Herald avatar, sadly but somehow some of my dudes started to leave hoc and play vgl, maybe the same for me too.

4. mikesmight1234

mikesmight1234 Active Member

Why does kortav look like a girl?

meteorologist likes this.
  5. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

Now you can go negative in another game, go ahead and get pinged sad face 4000 times because you feed. Find a game you are good at, like hello kitty adventures?

mmg556 and gebo1308 like this.
  6. mikesmight1234

mikesmight1234 Active Member

How do you know he sucks, are you psychic?

7. KidKrushNC

KidKrushNC Active Member

They dun goofed... Only the most loyal fans will deny this. I have spent too much time and money on this game for it too go downhill. Sadly. The apeal is fading. This was there last shot. I can understand your frustration. Alot of vets will agree with you.

8. JukedBox

JukedBox Active Member

You're just mad cause there ain't no Firebow no more. Get used to less OP items and stop complaining.

zebracow101, ThinIce, moja and 5 others like this.
  9. matteper

matteper Active Member

Herald u won't be missed

10. fireneg

fireneg RUSSIANS!!!!!@@@@@@ stop trashtalking and gtfo

Looks like semc is paying this guy

NiceMice likes this.
  11. xiphoidDonut

xiphoidDonut Well-Known Member

Someone is a little salty

NiceMice likes this.
  12. castlemaker4

castlemaker4 Member

K bai, I'll take your account off your hands :3

13. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

Yes. Anyone good at this game and invested time to be good, would not fuss this bad over graphics. The corr gameplay is the same, only meta is shifting. But he wants to completely leave it in the dust. So im 99% sure he sucks

LastStand likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.