HoC Masters Invitational Tournament (iOS) - 2 spots available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Levesqmi, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

Next week, I am hosting the HoC Masters Invitational Tournament where 8 competitive teams have been invited to battle on the Rift map in a good old 5v5 matchup. There will be no streaming spectator, but teams will be encouraged to stream their matches to Twitch.

battlefy.com/levesqmi

The tournament will be held in 2 stages. In the group stage, every team perform a Best of 1 game against every other teams (7 matches each). Then, the top 4 move on to the Final Stage where it will be a single elimination Best of 3.

This tournament is sponsored by Gameloft with the largest prize pool this game ever had!

All teams invited are all signed up already. The last 2 spots are the "wild cards", opened to every other iOS guilds. They are now opened and back up for grabs, first come first serve!

If you are interested, please visit the tournament page here and sign in asap!

battlefy.com/levesqmi

or you can send me a message by email (in tournament infos), PM or wechat.

See you all on the battlefield and thanks and good success to every teams

2. actinomycetemcomitans

actinomycetemcomitans Well-Known Member

3. easypro

easypro New Member

Sponsored by gameloft but only ios. I delete this annoying game. Bye gayloft thx for 1+ sh*t year..

4. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x Dead God

Well levesqmi plays on iOS and organized the tournament. Besides, I forgot his name but there is someone on Android that runs tournaments sponsored by GL. So next time be more informed before you write a stupid post that necroes a thread from months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.