HOCMasters Guides

Discussion in 'General' started by DiWike, May 6, 2016.

1. DiWike

DiWike Active Member

Hello!
    We are a team of players who have picked up the mantle after @Levesqmi and are running HOCMasters.com.

It's time to undertake the monumental task of updating and adding all the guides for upd17.

Since we are all doing this on our spare time progress is slow so my hope is that the community is interested in maintaining the guides, for the community.

Guides are created in Wordpress in a fixed format with focus on keeping them fairly short and to the point. Stats, build, skills, strengths and tips.

Post about this: http://www.hocmasters.com/news/gl-promoting-hms-guides/

Guides: http://www.hocmasters.com/guide-list/heroes/

Please contact me if you want to update your main hero guide or are a wizard in Wordpress and want to help out in other ways (I'm still new to WP).

If you don't want an editor account and don't want to maintain the actual guide on the webpage it would still be a great help if you create the guide in text in the format of HM guides. We can update the guide with your feedback for you.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in helping out or have any questions.

Thanks guys!

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    Riley12301, Jacke0 and galaxy_danyy like this.
  2. Sean

Sean New Member

Do you really have to do this hard work while Hoc team only focusing on how to make $$ out of all of efforts you do?

3. DiWike

DiWike Active Member

I don't consider it work nor hard, doing things with and for the community is a fun part of any game. Just like this forum is run by people who enjoys it.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to solo this project so I'm asking for assistance and we are a bunch of people now :) Still need more hands on deck for the guides though.

Jacke0 likes this.
  4. Sean

Sean New Member

Plz keep it mind that "The more guides you guys make and/or organize, the less GL will sort out the lack of HOC Guide issues"

5. DiWike

DiWike Active Member

GL won't make guides and even if they did the community of players who spent hundreds of hours on this game - make better guides.