I was OFF the map :/

Discussion in 'General' started by Jin5, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Jin5

Jin5 Member

Hey so .. It was weird. There was an elf-bunny fight going on between the right part barracks on the order base, and I went to shield elf in case she was out damaged, so elf won and killed the bunny then when I finished teleporting, I wasn't there, I was invisible (I couldn't see myself, map says I was at the place before I teleported to elf, but focus snapped to Elf's position after teleport) :/ .. then cat respawned (tablet) used her ult and then we DISAPPEARED and like 'jumped' to the end of the map .. We couldn't do anything for a few seconds until finally the retreat skill finally actually activated - we tried raping the retreat button but it wouldn't work for a while .. then it let us after a few - several seconds ..

2. Isendir1

Isendir1 New Member

lol thats weird, if you are at enemy's base off map, i will assume you pulling off the world greatest backdooring trick.

3. edwin

edwin New Member

But your team havent destroy any of the last tower, then its gonna be worlds greatest backdoor blooper

4. Dumb9Dodo

Dumb9Dodo Member

Wow that's cool. New bug discovered! :D

5. Catsu208

Catsu208 New Member

I am disappointed in Anioah my loves and Elfie... Sneacking off into the the dark alleyways of the map whilst the others are fighting for their lives. And to think Annie wore her courtesan outfit when she did it... :c

6. Jin5

Jin5 Member

Hey so I think it's an Akartu glitch .. I was using savage princess this time and I died mid way while using my ult and 'pushed' fish out of the map. I think since I died while using my ult, fish went with me to the "hero waiting room" (when they die; waiting for revival-respawn), and since they're still alive, they get stuck there at the end :/

7. Undeadmerlin

Undeadmerlin New Member

This place is known as the realm of creation, up until recent patches it never existed.... Until goldfur teamed up with kagax and destroyed both life wells. There was so much destruction and healing kagax ended up breaking off the screen into the void, but before he could be deleted in the abyss, goldfur was quick on his feet to spam out god tier healing. What they didn't notice that he wasn't only healing kagax, he was healing the map. Now certain heroes have been blessed with the potential enter the null zone and forever fight there enemies from an unreachable location. Every champion has been let in on this exccept for goblin scout. Gameloft feared nobody would ever be able to leave the life well if he found out about it.

8. Skeggi

Skeggi New Member

Apparently cat causes a positioning bug. Looks like the game doesn't know where you are anymore and places you at coordinates 0,0. In coding, it's best practice to avoid null reference exceptions by appointing a default value. For coordinates that's probably 0,0.

9. DebroneeTheInquisator

DebroneeTheInquisator Member

I think I know why that happened. You basically cannot teleport to sneaking targets, so if you start teleporting on elf while she is visible and she gets invisible while teleporting then, this bug should appear. But I have to test it tho.

10. Nightshadexx

Nightshadexx Active Member

This is the funniest thing I've seen all dat

11. minhbbm7a

minhbbm7a New Member

Weird, but kinda funny somewhat like how debby and savear die mid air.
    Anyone know how savear jump himself out of the main map? I remember it happened to some of you before.

12. Zadricl

Zadricl Member

Your imagination is enormous

13. Salman20013

Salman20013 New Member

That's a glitch some times it happens to nomad I will post a thread about it step by step of how you can be out the map

14. kr4m123

kr4m123 Wake me up inside

I have multiple times got stuck in the wall of Rift with Assassin, I tried to gank but got stuck on the very edge of the wall and all I could do was spin wildly :(. Another time, I aimed my jump to far to the right and got stuck in the wall again on the very edge of the map

15. Salman20013

Salman20013 New Member

Lol that's the same thing that happend to me

16. Jin5

Jin5 Member

It's easy to get out tho .. just press the retreat icon. The only thing that aftects gameplay is the fact that most players get shocked and laugh about what happened, forgetting about the game and getting their base destroyed.

17. Deefault

Deefault New Member

lol that was weird.
    Never happend to me one of this buggs....

18. Jin5

Jin5 Member

I don't think it's the same glitch, this one, from lower right side of map, went all the way to the top left side of the map .. . Nomad only crosses the wall-border thing.

19. djareme

djareme Member

That also happens to nomad in the train map... I was gonna try to kill the backdoorer kagax but i realized i couldnt chase him, tried to use ult but scorpion but it got stuck too... Stupid base

20. juanferodriguez

juanferodriguez The only "Juan"

Lol, all of this bugs had happened to me too.
    With Evistix in the 3v3 map I jumpedto a minion that was close to something i get stucked, i couldnt use retreat or to move i just wait for other minion to come and jumped again