inquisitor intensify rework

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by kawaii0230, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Crystallancer

Crystallancer Member

Great attempt to shut me down. But no. Any other meta hero can be fed all they want. They still need to close gaps and get through enemies. Inq blink bypasses all as a gap closer. You can taunt stun and snare any fighter and shut them down, except for an inq. Let's say you somehow target inq from bush that blinks to someone he already targeting. If he intensify he has cc immunity. You can't stun or taunt to stop his combo! He is the only hero to have full cc immunity (other than pala) take out that blink or take out immunity from intensify. It's terrible being a b12 and you waste taunt on him and doesn't work then he blinks away. You know what I saw today? A inquisitor used combo and before I could lock on him he used cloak mid chain. As he left cloak blink away.

2. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Ok show me on this doll where the Inquisitor touched you.

Flora, Saint7502 and red like this.
  3. The Holy Lollipop

The Holy Lollipop Well-Known Member

If you're a 12-b and you can't take care of an inq then you have other problems, either with your build, gameplay, or team.
    Also if you know that cc doesn't work on inq when he's in the middle of intensify why don't you just immediately taunt him after he's done?

4. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

Lots of mixed opinions on this.

5. Crystallancer

Crystallancer Member

Lolz your lack of a valid reply shows you can't come back

6. Crystallancer

Crystallancer Member

Yes killing an inq 1v1 is fine as a b. That's not the problem. It's failing your role as tank to protect squishier Teamates. Wait for him to end ? Yhea and hope he doesn't blink when he is done (giving me split second to cast on time) and then there are mosh pit fights where you have to think, should I taunt whole team now? Or wait for an inq to leave intensify to ulti and hope there are Teamates left by the time I ulti. Even non tanks inq is problem. Evi Cham or even about to cloak elf can't win during his combo. Each fighter has weakness. Evi has to build bone stacks. Elf and Cham ulti destroyed with far seeing. But has tree but when She comes down she only has speed boost unlike Inq with dash has no weakness to his kit and it's why he has been one of the most bought heroes.

7. Saint7502

Saint7502 Well-Known Member

I would like to say that Deb is balanced at the moment. All of the heroes that have been released and buffed made Deb balanced and so there is no reason to nerf him right now (even if it is a slight one like requested). More heroes just need to be buffed and maybe a slight nerf to helm.

Makisu and PikachuHM like this.
  8. kawaii0230

kawaii0230 Active Member

inq is balanced except for the invi thing

9. Mutedfaith

Other targeted skills, like Arias fan throw, can still hit you while invisible if launched before you went invis, I don't see why intensify should be different

Makisu likes this.
  10. kawaii0230

kawaii0230 Active Member

But i see why vigelos is different

11. Mutedfaith

It's different because that's a channeled skill,intensify IIRC isn't

12. Flora

Flora Well-Known Member

i feel like people are having trouble with a single character because they dont have a fking clue how to prevent inq from doing his thing. dont play like an idiot then because deb players like myself will take advantage of it. its deja'vu ffs. if people get deb nerfed again, even for this garbage excuse then ill drop this game like a fly because there is simply no reason to. hes not breaking the game, hes just hanging in his own niche and you guy cant do shit about it.

Makisu likes this.
  13. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

Stop changing Inquisitor... he had so many changes between UP & OP and now he's finally somewhat balanced.
    His strength is picking off people, his weakness is team fight - invisible or not, buy farseeing if that's an issue.
    Rather buff UP and somewhat weak heroes now and see how meta reacts to that.

Makisu and Flora like this.
  14. Flora

Flora Well-Known Member

The rage is real x.x I wanna throw babies cause of this ish

15. kawaii0230

kawaii0230 Active Member

You missed the point.
    Channeling or not, what does that have to do with anything?

16. kawaii0230

kawaii0230 Active Member

I didn't even say I want to nerf him. Just fix the invi thing.

17. Makisu

Makisu Active Member

Are you an elf main or something? The only reason this fix would be needed if it was a prominent issue. It isnt, amd dont mention that with recent elf buffs, shes been rampaging all over rift. I feel like Inquisitor is a 100% counter to elf, hence being am assassin and as such he should be left alone. Hes finally balanced after two years with his own unique role and identity. Dont even mention how elf is getting a direct buff out of this.

18. Mutedfaith

Ok man now you're playing dumb, they are different kind of skills so they work differently and even if going invi interrupts the misiles you're still eating the one he's currently firing off

19. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

The trick of playing against Debronee is to nullify his intensify in the first place, or to tank it out. Get tanky heroes that can still do high damage. Donovac is probably the best counter to him in this game since midway through he can shut his intensify off completely with his ultimate/his passive already reduces it by 5/10/15/20%.

Kurzdor can nullify it, Nuutt can nullify it. This discussion is pointless as half the people here are on one side and the other half are on another. He's a fair hero at the moment, a B/C class hero even. If you haven't found a way to counter him yet, then the fault is on you, not him.

Also, a heads up, invisible is a garbage profile skill. Not sure why all these noobs use it. Don't rely on this skill to escape Debronee.

20. kawaii0230

kawaii0230 Active Member

Sorry guys i wont change my opinion.