IntouchSky's Guides for Supports [ANIOHA]

Discussion in 'Support Guides' started by IntouchSkyz™, Aug 21, 2016.

1. IntouchSkyz™

IntouchSkyz™ † SEARCHING MATES FOR RANKED †

Hello guys and welcome to my short guide for playing Anioha correctly!
    In this Guide you will find these sections:
    I : Ingame-informations
    II : How to play
    III : Skills and combos
    IV : Items and Build

I : Ingame-informations

Anioha is one of the Heroes that doesnt deserve her "Support-Rang" , in my opinion she is like a powerfull mage , in a wrong group . In her maximum build she can do tons of Damage , up to 760+ with her ultimate , that would be enough to kill all enemies in a range of 6 meters around her ultimate.

I didnt really see a way to use her as a supporter , thats why you need to built up damage.

Anioha's costs are small , 6000 emblems for one of the powerfullest mage in the game . With 3 different skins shes a real oldruler in hoc.

~Devils knight , with costs of 100 runes
    ~Courtesan , with costs of 200 runes
    ~Star mage , with costs of 799 runes

II : How to play

1.Aggressive game :
    For aggressive games you must to build tons of Mana , its important for damage and getting your skills to work . but dont fight alone even you got damage , three heroes against you can easy kill you and damage the whole team.

2.Defensive game :
    Playing defensive doesnt bring you and your team to the goal , play aggressive and be the carry you should be . playing as Anioha for tanking damage is hard u dont got a slow , just a stun . You cannot "Support" your team by dont get the power she could have.

III : Skills and combos

Cleansing: {110 / 160 / 210 / 260} + 55% Magic Attack + 5% MP
    You can hit heroes trying to use retreat who are near their towers with Cleansing and often be in no danger of being hit by the tower. It is also great for jungling. It can also hit more than enemies because of it’s fan shape.

Smite: {140 / 200 / 260} + 100% Magic Attack + 5% MP
    This is the ultimate of Anioah. It is tricky, quick, and it is great to use when 1v1 or when you need to escape a 4v1. It does take 3/4 of a second to cast so you are going to be interrupted, let’s face it. It is a very powerful skill late in the game, and if you use it properly you can come out of a 2v5 with a smile.

Protection: +{ .5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2} MP Regeneration per second to allies within 8m.
    Also it gives you a shield , costs 30 procent of your Manapoints and can absorbe 30 procent of your costs.

IV : Items and Build

1.Aggressive game :

~Searing Orb
    ~Arrogance Cloak
    ~Boots of the Tempest
    ~BoneFlame Wand
    ~Helm of Divine Favor
    ~Spider Queens Embrace

2.Defensive game :
    ~Plate Mail of Damned
    ~Lost Hermitists Cape
    ~Chain Boots
    ~Essence of Labaulan
    ~Helm of Divine Favor
    ~Stirring Soul of the Dragons

This was my first Hero guide so i hope its good and all of you can understand this guide.

Maybe you want to join our fight and come to my Guild :
    ✰BAD.WOLFES✰

IGN : IntouchSkyz
    Device : Android
    Server : World

2. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

You suggest building a ton of mana, but then your item build only has a single mana-increasing item in it. I'm all for Arrogance and BoneFlame, but I prefer to add in other items to up her max MP, like Boots of the Firewalker, Saithian Lollipop, and Nymph's Relic. These add to her MP and also give her unmatched movement speed, which means that you can pretty much catch anyone with your combo even if they do use an escape to try and get away. My last item will usually be either Smoke Diadem or Zealot's Horn, both of which add MP and physical or magical defense, depending on the situation.

This way, your damage will stay pretty much on par as if you were to build damage only, but you also get a good number of side effects like increased movement speed, extra regen, or either of the effects and armor from Diadem or Zealot's. However, in certain situations, I do like to pick up Helm of Divine Favor for its passive ability.

3. IntouchSkyz™

Thanks for sharing your "Build" with me i tried play Anioha with Saithian Lollipop and also tried the Zealots horn , but like i descriped in my Guide i dont see any Support Skills in Anioha , so i dont want to go for Zealots horn ... the passive is increading the Attack speed of all friendly heroes in 6m. for 60 % . i dont want stay with teammates , i want to chase and kill enemies quick . if i would play her as Tank , what i dont do , i could incloud this item ... also if u want my tablets just ask for it .

4. Versago9879

Versago9879 Member

Tablets pls :) I am guessing you use Mage and support talents.

5. IntouchSkyz™

Yep , Only mage talents ^^

6. dmspker

dmspker Active Member

Shltty guide.. come 1v1 anoiah with me...I'll teach you how to play since it my new favourite hero...just tip for you...you only need a single weapon rest goes into armor. Figure rest yourself nab

7. IntouchSkyz™

Thank u with over 3 years of playing Hoc im nab ok^^

8. dmspker

dmspker Active Member

It about overall experience not just being pro at single thing..I have 15 years of mmo expirience..I can build ultimate things from shlt lol..and it really single item for damage rest armor..want to see :)?

9. 33heatwave45

I've found this to work really well. Anioah doesn't need much additional damage beyond what her skills already do. That's why I try to build some more utility into her with items, rather than just increasing damage. That being said, I do like items that also increase magic damage, like Lollipop and helm of Divine Favor, but I'm guessing you go a different route. How do you build her?

10. 33heatwave45

The problem is that with your build, at a certain point you don't need more damage. Once you can combo someone to death, building more damage is just wasted. I find that with bone flame and arrogance I can pretty much waste my opponents, so I start to build utility instead. The reason i like Saithion is because the increased move speed and the hp and mp boost help round out Anioah.

11. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

You have balls calling someone out with your garbage 50% win rate- worst of all android and iOS top 10... http://hoctop.com/player/android/dmspker/

12. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

13. Swedishviking

14. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

meteorologist likes this.
  15. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

When ppl reach top ten with win rates of 48% and 49% you know your point system is bugged. How does gameloft not recognize this and fix the system? @Lily
    (win streak boost is still active in diamond league)

16. greatname

greatname Member

I hope they know the bug with win streak and change it next season. Change such a bug mid-season would be unfair I guess, I started the season 30 days late and without bug it wouldve been impossible to reach other top players ;)

meteorologist likes this.
  17. Swedishviking

Your what

18. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

You never had to put words (/animals) together in preschool to learn the alphabet?

19. Swedishviking

Nah, I figured that's what you meant but wasn't quite sure what you meant with it :p not a native speaker

20. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll talk to them.

meteorologist and Riley12301 like this.