"Is Gameloft releasing OP heroes to make more money", and other balancing discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by meteorologist, Aug 14, 2016.

1. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

U think elf is op and better than anioah...

2. meteorologist

Qiu was released before before Lu and Melina right? I merely chose the last 12 heroes they released. Besides she was weak, as @Jacke0 said so she would support my argument. At least you can see, since I left her out, I'm not cherry picking data to support my thoughts :)

3. meteorologist

Without a doubt that skill is broken. It's actually more like 360 degrees lol, albeit with less range behind you.
    I was actually talking about train map xD and that map wasn't reworked I think. So

4. meteorologist

Possibly. My concern is those people who, whenever a hero is released on the strong side say a variation of the quote in the title of this thread

5. meteorologist

I guess you play on iOS? Well, if you want to be ahead of the curve in discovering a hero that not everyone knows is op yet, go master anioah

6. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

I think they do some change about all the map, because all hero that can jump out of map are not able to do so suddenly. Like nomad used to jump out of train map, but now he cant. Maybe they use some new algorithm to adjust hero position when they are crossing the wall.

meteorologist likes this.
  7. meteorologist

Just using tunnel vision and discussing her carry/raw damage potential... Possibly.

But her heal and lane dominance certainly puts her over the top.

For example, she would have no problem enduring an assault from paladin (or any other hero really). Can you say the same as kurz? I won't even ask you how you plan to survive as talmah once someone gets up on you lol...

8. lxlhotsaucelxl

lxlhotsaucelxl Active Member

@Elijael having these letters G.O.D under ur name prob think ur a myth/legend, I'm sorry, my mistake, nobody here ever said new hero is op...their all talking kraykray.

G.O.D gone to ur head son

9. Nathan Jeager

Nathan Jeager Active Member

Guys, HOC is a real life game. There will be never full balance. Like in life: Sometimes OP babies and sometimes nab babies are born. Nab babies can turn into Op babies and vice versa. The question is can you deal with it? :cool:

PS: OP babies sucks Btw. :phantom:

10. lxlhotsaucelxl

Heroes I normally see every game I enter...anioah is very strong but elf is played more cause nubs like the invisibility

@Nathan Jeager as a game developer, u listen to what the community want and adjust accordingly, thus making a game more enjoyable to play. Buff migrove to quadruple-penta-epic-godlike-kill status?....tells u they don't even test their game.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  11. The Savage

The Savage Traveling journalist

But anioah is not op she's kinda balanced.

12. lxlhotsaucelxl

Anioah not in same tier as pers/fox mountain, maybe something like like 1a and 1b? People r catching on slowly that anioah is OP, they haven't figure out building (MP) items is the secret. For example bone/frost/lolipop/horn/hermist/pendent?/relic/arrogance

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  13. meteorologist

I'd better not say she's op because in the gameloft "strong" meta she may actually be balanced. Put it this way: anioah is a top 10 hero in the game if not higher

14. meteorologist

Huh?

15. lxlhotsaucelxl

We're u around when they buffed migrove to godlike status a few months ago? All u hear is "rampage".

16. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

That is actually cause by his ulti bug, the jellyfish come from his ulti shouldnt have the same damg scale as his normal jellyfish, but some how they mess up, which cause his ulti do lots of damg, once they fix the damg scale to correct ratio, his damg fall back at late game, thats why Migrove is a early damg carry, but late game support.

17. Shay12

Shay12 Member

There is a way to choose who was the most op from them all ? ( from the heroes ofc )

18. dmspker

dmspker Active Member

Anoiah is really strong it can't rush in and save the day but catching enemies of guard , please. Haven't you seen that huge damage she deals with normal attacks along with low CD on her stun and really powerful ult, and yes elf is mostly used by noobs , current mid meta is leb.

19. meteorologist

I rather the old (OLD) migrove

20. lxlhotsaucelxl

@Entropy Releasing bugged heroes, dev team OP. Their slogan should be "Do We Even Test Our Shiet?"