Kirasath

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by rayhan1998, Dec 15, 2016.

1. rayhan1998

rayhan1998 New Member

kirasath should get a nerf -_-
    his first ability can drain out like 1100+ hp when has a complete build
    so he can just hit and run and come again and hit again and run >_<
    it makes high dmg dealers with low hp return to base frequently.
    since the range is long and has a little CD, he ie far to op for and only cost 4k :O
    the duration of this efrect should be decreased largely..or the annoying hit and run will go on =p

2. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

the scythe is a skill shot and is really slow and has a big tell when he will shoot it so if ur getting hit by it so much then it only means ur not paying enough attention to the area around u

alot of experience players and veterens consider kira to be one of the worst heroes due to his easy to dodge and hard to use skills

Riley12301 likes this.
  3. rayhan1998

rayhan1998 New Member

thanks river.
    u have been answering and helping me in every post.
    I will try what u suggested
    thank u

4. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

its simple answers for someone whose been playing the game for a long time and i just happen to be the first one to see the threads lol

5. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Kirasath does indeed have one of the highest damaging single skill that isn't an ultimate. I consider myself a pro kirasath player and early to mid game he's absolutely disgustingly strong. If you land your scythe it's almost a guaranteed forced retreat. He can do around 2k damage with a full damage build on an enemy without mage def. That being said, late game when enemy buys magic defense, his damage gets reduced dramatically, and he's only effective with being a support to your carry at that point.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Riley12301 likes this.
  6. Jaye

Jaye Member

The only times where I see the scythe to be crazily op is in fun mode and when in custom games where everyone has a full build at level 1

7. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Tip to anyone looking to maximize scythe damage in pvp, get levithain cloak followed by searing orb.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  8. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

Tip to anyone trying to play him,
    Don't. Better supports out there.

9. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

His actually the best single target support. He makes shyft OP

10. Sadowmancer

Single target support what? Healing wise or damage wise? Witch by far has the best single target heal. And as for damage anioah can out damage him with her harder cc and damage skills. As well as ant. Although those two don't have a heal like him they still are better supports. Sure he is fun in normal games, but in serious high level matches. There's just better supports out there. Even goblin does what he does but better. Goblin can snipe taking out a flat health from enemies. He has a single target heal but better and an aoe heal and a more helpful dot with a 50% slow.

11. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Single target as in movement speed and attack speed for carries? You want to do the most dps as a carry you need a kirasath buffing you.

12. Sadowmancer

Just get zealots with witch and she's a better kirasath

13. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Yes, just remember don't upgrade it to arrogance cloak.

14. Jaye

Jaye Member

Well, kirisath still has his 3rd skill passive which increases the whole teams attack by percentage which does have some value to it. His single target support is really effective when trying to help your teamate either have better DPS, or to help him/her escape an attack. A bulky kirisath stacked with support items can be quite useful cuz then he could have better utilization of his auto attack rather than just spamming his scythe, cuz then he can support his target at the same time as offering auto attacks at a really high speed. I think it's better to build Kirisath tanky so that your team can have the benefit of his 3rd skill passive for the longest amount of time and eventually outdamage the opposing team.

15. atmsx

atmsx Member

If I remember correctly, kira's buffs is a +15% physical and magical attack buff, 20% speed buff, and 70% attack speed buff.

The speed buff is useful in aiding escaping and chasing, especially if you are buffing a melee hero. You don't want your carry spending time chasing down a person because he is wasting his potential dps doing running instead of shooting. Speed buff ensures that the carry is hitting more than running and will be able to finish off and guy and come back alive. Adding a zealots horn gives Kira the potential to buff an ally's attack speed by 110%. Great for hit and runs. No one can really escape your carry if he has a huge burst damage and a speed boost.

The heal is just icing in my opinion. Favor tablet can help boost the heal but its not what makes kira great, its the sudden dps and maneuverability your carry suddenly has. This makes Kira a different category of support than witch. Where witch brings a good heal and def buff and cc lock down, kira brings a complete single target buffer package.

I believe the motto is something like strike fast and hard then run away. Works great with frostzel or cham who can spend more money on building damage rather than attack speed. You can also surprise the crap out of people by how much dps your carry dishes out. Obvious counters are chain stuns since the attack speed buff is nullified and the lack of a def buff becomes significantly more apparent, but I don't see how witch and Kira can be compared since they project 2 different ideologies of support.

Akise likes this.