[Lebmont] Detective L's Guide to <Demon Hunter>

Discussion in 'Fighter Guides' started by Chrisp, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Chrisp

Chrisp Member

All credit goes to Detective L

This theory is the best build tanker and killer Demon Hunter either from 3v3 or 5v5..
    1st stuff. Tablets that best for Lebront...

#1 Whispering Tablet

Ascension effect: Each time you use a skill (Lebront 3rd's skill is plussable~) your Magical and Physical attack will be increased by 3% and reduced the MP cost by 3% (this is the important stuff) effect can be stacked up to 5 times. okay lets calculate it..... guess what folks, you can get a 15% physical and magical atack. But tho the effect will be removed after when you use a skill again.

#2 Tablet of Desire

Ascension effect: Increases your Physical and Magical by 15% of the damage you give ( it cant be last for 45 it only last for 15 seconds)

lets count the 1 and 2 when you max them out... hmmm whooaa 30% :9
    Its ALMOST like your using AkHAN~

anyways
    the last tablet would be theee

3# Ruthless Tablet

Ascension effect: Your critical rate will be increased by 10% when atacking a target whose health is below 30% guess: this works to all either from hero or creeps. (just for a few seconds you will know why I choose this)

My build for tablet: recomended
    [​IMG]

For the tablets build: You should put this two stuffs only, its either the critical rate or the critical damage you can choose either to those two.. anyway ill recomend you use damage cos if you put all what I putted you can get like 650 critical damage not just that when you use the 2nd skill it can go for like well depends on their Hp lvl but it would be a critical hit just imagine if its on max lvl4.

#4 Ok next lesson will be the "Talent" build for Lebront..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and one of the most important is this: : well some say this talent is not important. well guys your wrong when you fhought them with this and 2 bracers it would give you a big impact to kill them not to mention a little bit of tanky for yourself.

#5 SKILL BUILD

[​IMG]

Ok guys ill try to make this short cous I dont want you guys to get bored to my theory... First: just try to max lvl the 2nd and 3rd Skill.. when you get to LVL 6 your 2nd skill would be on Max LvL 4 and the 3rd Skill will be on LvL 2.. then after that you can put the 4th Skill.. so it should be like this, not sure the 2,3,2,2,3,2,4 after that you can mess up with your skills...

6# the Items You Need.

Good Starting Items would be:
    2 Squires Patience
    it cost for 500 each

then move to
    Iron Claymore
    [​IMG]

then
    Savage Boots or Boots Only, its your choice.
    [​IMG]

next
    either Long Bow of the Shadows or Akhan Cutlass:

Long Bow of the Shadows
    [​IMG]

Akhan Cutlass
    [​IMG]

then
    Take out the Squares and change it for

Hades Armor
    [​IMG]

this is the most best stuff for making your lebront a monster,tanker
    Stirring Soul of the Dragons
    [​IMG]

Why this: Coz it's increases your physical atack by 2%, not to mention when you get all this stuff yould be like lvl 13-15 right? how much hp you will get on that... probably like 1k-2k plus.. calculate it with your hp, hades armor given hp and the stirring soul.. guess what? it could go for 78 or higher (1.8 is in my head when your lvl 13) so yea... depends... anyway

Upgrade your Iron Claymore to Blessed Bracers for the 250 hp and mana/hp burn skill..

Thank you for watching :9 Add rep for more.

2. HardyByte

HardyByte New Member

If I do not have additional criticism can I add critical rate?
    Un tablet ?

3. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

This guide was posted 3 years ago. Please pay attention to thread date, most of these are all out of date. This dude was made before talent changes and the lebmont rework. So next time just look at the thread date located at the bottom of the thread and don't necro old threads.
    Thanks.

Golem likes this.
  4. HardyByte

HardyByte New Member

I you look at the date but still currently using tablets how is with additional critic, my question is if lebmont works with critical rate too?