Living Weapon nerf (Debate)

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by LTHaz3, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Actually they r not , both r assassins get in teamfight , get ur kill swiftly & go out , wait & go again for another kill

2. Saint7502

Saint7502 Well-Known Member

Can you type more understandable please.

3. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Ugh
    U said lu & deb r diff but actually they r not because they have the same play style which is go to the teamfight , get ur kill then go out of the teamfight , they both works as laners for harrassing & they both can jungle too , basically they r both assassins & I dont really see whats diff between them

4. Saint7502

But that's every assassins role. And how can you not see what's different? Lu's ulti is a short range kick that knock back players 30 meters, that has a damage of 400+140% scaling. Deb's ulti has 25 meter range with a width of 5 meters, has a scaling of 200+.80 scaling, and then slows the target by 40%. Those two skills are barely a like. Deb's 1st skill is a small range aoe skill that debuffs the target with a DoT and heal reduce effect, that can be removed by casting skills. Lu has an aoe dps skill that mark's a target so that when they are attacked by Lu his AA damage is increased and can be used as a blink with the combination of his second skill. They are both aoe? The skills are also very different. Deb's second skill is a series of AAs that are immune to anything but invincibility, increased attack speed, and always hit the target. Lu's second skill is an aoe damage skill that slows the target in a short radius, but can teleport to his first skill. Skills aren't even remotely alike. Deb's first skill is a blink that can be used freely not needing a target, increases his AA damage, and will reset if deb kills an enemy. Lu's first skill is either a global active which marks all enemies on the map, or a blink that needs a target and deals damage ;the mark also increases Lu's AA damage. They are somewhat similar as in they both can be used as gap closer but that's it they both function differently. So yeah they are assassins and that's what it stays at. Lu will more then likely stay in a battle because unlike deb he doesn't have an escape not unless you plan on just walking out of there lol.

5. tronestar

tronestar Member

He is copied from Chack in smite both have the electric thing going on and can throw their weapon and blink to it.

6. bobby mcjackson

bobby mcjackson Active Member

that's the only thing that is copied from chack, all other skills have completely no relation.

Jacke0 likes this.
  7. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Ugh I have both of them & Ik exactly what I am saying lol
    They both have dot skill ( first)
    They level up their second first because it is their main damaging skill for inq & lu as well (pre lvl 6 for lu ) , they both have a third gap closer & usually leveled up & maxed second one or last one
    Their ulti is usually used as finishing move or initiator .
    They both have same play style , & lu can't stay in teamfight actually just like deb because lu kicks his target at least usually 15 meters & finish him far from the teamfight then just return for the teamfight for another kill just like deb , & what u dont know is that inq second skill is not immune to damage , only cc , I just dont see whats the diff u talking about lol , idc if their skills r aoe or not scaling same or not , they have almost the exact same play-style & leveling up skills
    Do u have lu or inq or u just talking through theories ?

8. bobby mcjackson

actually most of the times, the ulti damage for inq does little damage compared to intensify, and you have to spend the time jumping up, and then slamming the ground, so usually when I play inq, I use it for lane clear since it is aoe and escaping by jumping over walls, then again, lu's ult can be used as an escape by kunfu-panda kicking the pursuer where they are not gonna catch up to you anytime soon.

9. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Lol did I say inq ulti deals more damage than intensify ? ._. , I said they r both used for the same reason but ofc damage will be different & scaling will be diff or heroes would be copy paste :3

10. bobby mcjackson

Gameloft's ultimate plan: Get alot of players, release hero that deals 2000 dmg at lvl 1 for 100$, everyone buys hero, Gameloft deletes hero, then give runes back instead of money, so gameloft earned money but gave runes back instead of refunding. KACHING

11. Saint7502

K' whatever floats your boat. I'm not gonna argue I've stated the differences and you don't see them so I'm not gonna repeat myself.

12. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Just a question do u have lu or inq ?

13. Baconhero

Baconhero Active Member

Deb's Ulti does have some early-mid burst damages. His Ulti damage does fall off late game though. I usually use his Ulti + Intensify for instant kill combo at lvl6-7, especially when my Intensify damage is still not strong enough . Blink -> Ulti -> Intensify and you got a dead Elf.

Deb is a good hero, but his disproportionately high mana cost makes him frustrating to use, and 90 secs CD on his Ulti is bullcrap

Lu is also good, but his 3rd is sometimes weird and unreliable