Looking for active, fun guild! ios

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by careyfan, Sep 15, 2015.

1. careyfan

careyfan New Member

Hey folks!

I've been a loyal member of Blood Pack for a long time. Unfortunately, most of their members quit. So I'm searching for a new guild. I'm drama free and a decent player to boot.

So here's the important stuff...

In game name: careyfan
    Level: 40
    Tablets: all competitive tablets with gold inscriptions
    Heroes I can play competitively: elf, sia, jombraa (sort of....still learning), 12b, horse

About me: I'm from California. I mostly play at night, past 9PM. Sometimes play during the day. I'm easygoing and have an extraordinarily deep and sexy voice. LOL. I'm not too active in ranked play at the moment (11-3 with 1657 rating); I have been a gold player before, but never reached platinum.

I have kik, wechat and mumble.

What I'm looking for: a guild where I can play fun, casual games. And perhaps play competitive games from time to time. I even enjoy spectating games and injecting my own fun commentary.

Give me a shout!

Thanks,
    Careyfan

2. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Give me ur WeChat. We are KillnKill currently Nr.9 in Border Rank and a Elite Guild. U can come into our Training Guild called Santai or u can try out for KnK but Ur tabs have to be all Gold with right inscriptions and Ur ganeplay must be all what others consider as "pro" lol:) but no worries we are very friendly and active community and help u on ur way. If u are interested to be with us just inbox me here. Many Greetings

3. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

If you're IOS, I suggest joining Avenge ;) We are a friendly guild, pretty casual. But when it comes to serious games, we are DEAD serious about them. Make sure to add Koloshow on wechat :)
    We will do a tryout to see where you're at. You don't need at the moment anything other than teleport tablet, map awareness. and basic skills like last hitting. We are In top 20 on all maps ;)

4. careyfan

careyfan New Member

Thanks Elijael!

I don't use wechat often, but can start using. my wechat name is "careybfan".

Elijael likes this.
  5. careyfan

careyfan New Member

Hi Xarams!

Sure, I can do a tryout with you guys. :)

Elijael likes this.
  6. careyfan

careyfan New Member

Oh hey, Elijael....if Lordchaos is the same guy that used to be in my old guild (Bloodpack), maybe he can give me a reference, too. LOL

ToasterRemote and Elijael like this.
  7. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Lord Chaos is KnK , yes. I will add u soon on WeChat. Old avenge players also in my Guild like Storm1900 or Chemicallys :) both Guilds very Good for u to step in just Look who u have a good vibe with. See u later

8. ToasterRemote

ToasterRemote New Member

CAREY YES JOIN KILLNKILL

9. careyfan

careyfan New Member

Thanks! Would love to reunite with an old guildie in lord chaos. :)

Just left blood pack. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to leave the guild. LOL

Peace....
    Carey

10. careyfan

careyfan New Member

So it's been a few days. Despite talking to my old guildie lordchaos..still no contact with either avenge or Killnkill.

What's going on guys? :)

I'm a free agent and just want to join a fun, decent guild. When can I chat with someone? :p

11. VVales

VVales Member

We are currently recruiting members for BigSchlongs! Shoot me a pm if you are interested!