Looking for an active pro level 40 guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by Vanenix, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Valhallax

Valhallax Active Member

Ah. Download comms and add me, Valhallax so I can put you in.guild chat and set up your skulls test. Also if you would go over to Http://www.influxed.shivtr.com and submit your application there, that would be much appreciated.

-Jeremy

2. minhbbm7a

minhbbm7a New Member

After this thread, you guys drop me some reputation for Influxed and Vallahax
    I know ur cool, but you keep stealing EVERYONE in the recuits and stuff, yet I'm quite jealous of that
    And you don't have to talk with ming so at first, it definately sounded like some flames he said the guild started to play more GvG, just a nice start.

3. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Stealing recruits? Nobody is forced to join his guild, or anybody else's guild for that matter.
    He is putting effort into recruiting and its paying off for him.
    Infact, I have recruited 11 people to my guild in just over 2 weeks. All of these were recruited from the same place Val is advertising.
    He didnt steal any of my recruits. People are looking for different things, What they are not looking for is people who flame, throw out blame, and are generally not nice to be around.
    If you have not been getting recruits. you only have yourself to blame. And nobody else, Least of all Jeremy.

4. Mingman1

Mingman1 Member

Ok redmanc, ios INFLUXED is maxed out, yet Vallahax and eliebh are still trying to recruit people. They are like forcing a circle and saying " These belong to me and my guild even through we are maxed out. Go Away ssssssss" therefore other guilds are unable to recruit.

5. ElieBH

ElieBH Member

Android and iOS Influxed is not and I repeat NOT forcing anyone to join us. It could be that they just want a guild who enjoy playing with each other instead have rules enforcing level limits, MOBA experiences and how well you play in the game. I state and quote these words "Fun, Friends and a Good Time" that define the Influxed guilds. Plus, no one ever told us or me for the matter that we were limited on who to recruit relating to our max spots in guild. Heck, if we reached 100 people I'd still be happy to recruit applicants if they just wanted to play or have fun. This discussion should already be over and should just be taken to PM, I'd be happy to talk about a compromise to lessen the feud between the guild but I will do it strictly on the iOS side as I have no control on Androids behalf. I really do wish this argument be solved and we can all move on to have a good time.

~ iOS Influxed Leader, Eliebh

6. Vanenix

Vanenix New Member

I did not recieved any responds from my application in Influxed not get any invitation if they cannot find my name. Any guild that is willing to take me? I've spent $150+ in this game. I am also level 40 and can 5 on 1

7. Valhallax

Valhallax Active Member

No you have not applied correctly which is the problem. I do not accept in game applications. You must download comms and join guild chat then do a skills test

8. Vanenix

Vanenix New Member

Do you mean Raser Comms? I did register in your site already

9. Valhallax

Valhallax Active Member

Yes, I know that you did that, but I need a guild application, either through this forum or my website. It's just how it is done buddy.

-Jeremy

10. Nightshadexx

Nightshadexx Active Member

Lol?

Need to get in on this.
    Come hither, foolish children, let me explain something to you.

This guy made a request for a pro guild,
    He will choose. Again, HE! will choose. Influxed isn't stealing, they are simply saying join them.

If you are "jealous" of this "stealing" then take a look at yourselves.
    I believe this is the mindset so far: "A recruit posts and influxed all ALWAYS gets("steals") the recruit!"

Here's the line between stupidity and using a bit of common sense.

Resolving the issue like an idiot:
    - cry
    - Make rage
    -Bad mouth other guilds
    - Turn this into guild war and guild slander thread
    -Completely turn the original poster off from the people arguing, the thread, and possibly even this forum.
    - Accuse of stealing
    -Attempt to bad mouth the forumer who has gained a chunk of friends and respect at the fastest rate EVER in this forum.
    -And then expect the original poster to appeal to you.

Oh and I lied to you ^^
    That method does not resolve shit.

[hr]
    Resolving like a smart/decent person:
    -Accept that influxed seems to get all the recruits.
    -Analyze and see why?

{What is influxed doing that I am not?
    How do they manage to "steal" so many applicants
    How can I better myself to ensure I get less "stolen" recruits}

^^

- Keep your damn mouth shut and wait to see which guild the recruit chooses

11. Bloodexorcist

Bloodexorcist Active Member

Ming man just because your guild is a below average unpopular guild please don't start drama to publicize how much of an ass you are people decide on their own guild.were not holding them to gunpoint forcing them to laugh,have fun,and have the freedom to choose which guild they want.

12. Valhallax

Valhallax Active Member

Okay everyone, that's more than enough!

Vanenix,
    I'm sorry that your thread got turned into this crazy, whacked out guild slandering-fest, for these threads were never intended for that.

With that said, there are many great guilds around on android, you may want to look through each of their recruitment posts and see for yourself what they have to offer you.

INFLUXED, can offer you a unique family-tight guild experience that has made it extremely popular for the month and a half that it has been open. 70 member cap with 66 members, 58 of whom are active daily. We only have 1 GvG under out belt due to never being able to find a match.

I am proud to Lead such a great guild and I am expecting even better results for our iOS counterpart. I know the people of my guild on first-name basis and I spend time getting to know each of them. I may not be the best player or the most well known player in the HOC universe, but I Lead in a way that has made INFLUXED flourish, and I hope that you will also be a part of that with us.

[​IMG]

-Jeremy

13. Jin5

Jin5 Member

Shouldn't this thread be closed by now?

14. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

15. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x Dead God

Consider this a warning. I don't want to see any future posts of flaming guilds for stealing and whatever crap when this thread was meant for the OP to find a guild.

16. minhbbm7a

minhbbm7a New Member

Well, right, but no one actually said steal, and NightShade accused us, then post a thread and make some people think bad of Foreverhere, closed thread won't end the problem, just stop the flame, not to solve all stuff.

17. Valhallax

Valhallax Active Member

Dude this discussion is past, let it go before you reopen it, then it is on you. Until them just keep it to yourself.