Looking for big guild with very pro players

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by MakoSoldier, Aug 13, 2014.

1. MakoSoldier

MakoSoldier Member

Ign:Makosoldier
    Using ipad
    iOS worldserver
    I mostly play rift at sinskaald.
    Lvl40
    Rift at sinskaald current rank score ~8400 which puts me at top 5-600 players?

Hopefully, your guild only supports people at my rank or better.

Heroes I've mastered - 12-b, Jombra, Polyphemus, fish, erefern, debronee, paladin, elf, Cham, horse, gambler, and sia.

I am good with a few others, but won't dare to try often....like Savaer.

I live in NA so that should give you an idea of time zones.

If I need some chat applications, I'm willing to sign up for it.

I'm not very active, and that's why I want to join a guild with lots of players so that people don't whine that I'm not online all the time because I have a life.

Thanks for reading,
    Makosoldier

2. Bloodexorcist

Bloodexorcist Active Member

One: rank means nothing . It's just states how many games you've played
    Two: you're expected to be more active when you have a guild
    Three:when did you get the time to master so many heroes ? Or are you just stating you like them

3. Powerguy2

Powerguy2 New Member

Join unquie it's so OP

4. MakoSoldier

MakoSoldier Member

To answer your questions blood
    1. I think it is a good measure of skill. Playing over 900 games equate to roughly 600 hours. If you invest the time, you will get incrementally better. You will have experienced more and experimented more with talents and tablets. If you want to consider 1v1s in skill level, it's pointless because it's a team game. At the end of the day, if you are level 40 and you are still jiving with 3 or more physical carries then you are a noob.

It's = it is, btw.

2. How active do you have to be? Do you have a life? If not, get one. Plus, I never said I wanted to have a guild, but be part of a big guild....you should really try to understand what I'm saying.

3. All of these heroes are easy to master. All differences in games come down to tablets, talents, item selections, and technicalities. All of which I have for these heroes. If you are having trouble with these heroes....sucks for you.

Talk is cheap, so let's play if you want to see my skill.

5. Nightshadexx

Nightshadexx Active Member

Um. Blood is right.

Activity is a big part of being in a big guild.
    Lots of players in a guild is no excuse for being inactive.

you can contact me on WeChat to speak further, and I couldn't care less about rank actually.

My rift rank is 17k in rift and there are many guild mates who play better than me with a lower rank.

My guild is [LOD] by the way, and people sometimes only want to come just for the fact that it is 2nd best one 3s leaderboards.

So...yeah.

The current best guilds in the game (stating by skill not leaderboard) are

Skyevil
    Lotus
    Nemesis
    [LOD]
    unique
    Mocking_jay
    Ez_gaming
    -unknown-
    Ace_spades
    C.H.A.O.S

6. Bloodexorcist

Make unique first nab
    And also put in
    Zen
    They're amazing players

7. Bloodexorcist

1.no it has absolutely nothing to do with skill . 600 hours invested but how much did you really learn ?
    2.activity rates are crucial when you want to maintain fluid relationship with teams
    3. You seem to not know how to master heroes . Just because you can play them to. Their strengths doesn't mean you've magically mastered them . It's knowing them like an extension to yourself . And to be truthful most of these heroes are not easy to master at all due to the situational handicaps being higher then the competetive heroes in your list .
    4. Don't be a complete dick ? K ? Cause so far you've made an impression of being an uptight bitch with no respect to peoples responses . And sure try out for LOD maybe they'll take you in

8. MakoSoldier

MakoSoldier Member

Like I said...talk is cheap and let's not drag this out by calling each other this or that. I never directed anything to you...maybe you mistook "you" for yourself, but that was more for anyone. Your initial response of listing is condescending, so please mind your manners. Everything you typed meant nothing to me. Knowing a hero like an extension of myself sounds gay and simply vague. Do you actually become one with the hero, blood? Do you role-play? Cosplay? Anyways we should team up and maybe I'll learn a thing or two from you.

Nightshade, thanks for the list of guilds.

9. Hawkyjoe

Hawkyjoe Member

ye zen r amaze

were top 20 w/ 4 peoplez

10. UnFaZed

UnFaZed Member

So u aren't in comitatus anymore???

11. Hawkyjoe

Hawkyjoe Member

Wadafak Ye I am

Lel I'm not pro, I just know some people who r in zen

12. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x Dead God

Yeah blood is right but the way he worded it was a little aggressive

13. Krypton

Krypton Member

Good guilds want good active players, don't expect a guild to take you in and sit dormant. And honestly with your 600 games or whatever, posting your win% would a more useful piece of information to see how good you are. Unless you get carried. And saying you've mastered that many heros in only 600 games? Lol and I'm the pope. Reading what there skills do does not equal mastery. The only hero I'll comfortably say I've mastered is cyclops. I'm good with plenty of other heros just don't have the time into them yet.

So to sum. Good active guilds, are good and active because of their members.