Mmg556 - iOS

Discussion in 'Guild Applications' started by mmg556, Sep 27, 2015.

1. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

Mmg556 - iOS

Before I get started, I'm just going to say that I'm just throwing this thread out there to see what kind of guilds I might be able to join. I'm still in Comitatus and I don't know if I'm gonna leave yet, but that guild is pretty dead and I rarely play with the few people in it anyway :/

So, a bit about me. My favourite map by far is rift. I am quite inexperienced on border and trains, but quite enjoy rift. My favourite heroes at the moment are harpy and tryptic, but my favourite class overall is support (always fun messing around with ant or peila.) As far as tablets and talents go, I have complete fighter-guardian and mage-guardian talent pages and five of the tablet pages, although my tablets can definitely be improved.

For playtime, I can play usually almost everyday for a few hours at around 4 pm est or so depending on school, but I mainly play on the weekends. On the weekends I play almost all day usually.

Competitive-wise I'm not a hugely competitive player. I more play for fun and I probably am not good enough for a hugely competitive scene, especially not on border. That being said however I'm not new to the game, I do know how to play and build and whatnot. I'm just not yet pro.

So yea, I might not leave Comitatus but I'm just putting this thread up in case someday I do :p

Ign - mmg556
    I have quip, and I did have wechat but it got corrupted or something. If wechat is a requirement I could try to make a new account.

Ooo also, I have every hero and almost every skin. We all know elite skins make you pro, right? XD

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  2. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

I told ya which to join ~_~

3. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

I'm just seeing

By the way how do you apply to your guild, you gotta do a 1v1 tryout or something?

4. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

There is rift tryouts & there is 1v1.

5. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

I'm guessing you're talking about our guild lol. And yes I'm a sidekick, I don't want to talk about it.

mmg556 likes this.
  6. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

Then talk about it =p

7. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

I was talking about 2 guilds but seems mmg didn't get it lol.

8. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

No I don't, please explain o.o

9. fireneg

fireneg RUSSIANS!!!!!@@@@@@ stop trashtalking and gtfo

Join comitatus kek

L3GOo likes this.