My Mage Item Build

Discussion in 'Mage Guides' started by Zelderoth, Jul 25, 2015.

1. otaku_gamer7

otaku_gamer7 Member

Well thats for 3 secs...I'm using another build which literally keeps restoring shitloads of life points every second if using horse

2. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

but with this u increase ur attack speed by 50% too and u only take up 1 item space leaving room for more utility

3. otaku_gamer7

otaku_gamer7 Member

I don't really do attack speed with mages. Instead I focus on group killing. I'm not those assassins that handle one by one. Once I get in a group fight I will act as a tank due to hp leeches and the stomp+flame armor with hermatists cape will leech out unbelievable shitload of hp per second...imagine 300+ from everyone around you when you cast flame armor.

4. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

well im just saying u can have that leech for 3 seconds but also build extreamly tanky with other items

5. otaku_gamer7

otaku_gamer7 Member

I only play tank when there aren't any tanks in my team. I just sell a rectitude and buy either a hades, valkyrian robe, or spider queen embrace depending on the game situation

6. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

look im not saying u should just stop using ur style just experiment a bit with other items

7. jamesvaan

jamesvaan Member

I would buy 5 shoes 300×5 = 1.5k gold
    Cheap but fast and furious

8. K532001

K532001 New Member

I advise u to try nd use helm of divinity or what ever the one that immunes u to damage

9. eeevlira

eeevlira Active Member

I've never understand why people like to run more than 1 searing orb ommiting Boneflam Wand from their build. The passive doesn't stacks per each searing orb.

Boneflame Wand + 1 Searing Orb is more powerful than 2 Searing Orbs.

I agree about getting more than one Staff of Rectitude. But it is best for full mage built heroes to ALWAYS have Boneflame Wand equipped (adds mp by casting skills + 3% of max mp turned to magical attack + its default 110 magical attack).

The another Searing Orb (the third one) can be replaced by Frost Ring (or another cdr item), Boots or Spider Queen's.

10. Ernferie

Ernferie Active Member

Its really not the final build that matters the most. It's the process and order of building them.

11. drunknova

drunknova Member

They created so less magical attack items thats why u cant even equip one of a kind items like 1 searing orb bonewand aggroance cloak and staff of rectitude thats why the only op af magical attack the rest arent the best so u have to spam the items

12. eeevlira

eeevlira Active Member

Sorry, but I understand nothing from your answer...