Nerf perse AGAIN

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Elijael, Apr 19, 2016.

1. drama

drama Active Member

i dont have perse and played a liitle since she came out but imagine her with arrogance and dullvine
    each normal attack will get the full arrogance debuff since
    attack speed and normal attack goes well with her plus slew of utilities

2. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

Stay on topic please, no need for random posts to up your post count (looking at you @Riley12301)

3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

Sorry I can't help it sometimes ^.^
    I remember I did this on another thread and I just couldn't help myself.
    Sorry for the inconvenience @Lachie95

4. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

Why was my Replies deleted ? I'm pretty sure I wasn't off topic.

Riley12301 likes this.
  5. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

They were.

Riley12301 likes this.
  6. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

We went back and forth with the dislikes lol

7. Sadowmancer

Oh that lol nv

Riley12301 likes this.
  8. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Hunter ulti is problematic? But persphone ulti is ok? This make me so confuse.

9. PoseidonPrime

PoseidonPrime Member

Idk what the problem is here, i thought everyone knew she was OP she carry's every game she has one of the best late games and one of the best early game lane pushers, she can take out who ever she wants her stun duration is almost the same as harpie if used right. Ultimate then stun again then kill, cross ur fingers that you wont die by just the stuns. If u wanna walk up to her what does she do? Knock you back then stun you an kill u. Think thats it? Lets talk her leech, its at kagax level at late game. Then she can escape pretty easy or chase who ever she wants. Over all she is just Broken.

10. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

This discussion was last month in April today is may move on

11. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

The posts are still within a month of previous posts, so there is no issue here.

Elijael and Riley12301 like this.
  12. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

First off. Her ulti and leech, the active ulti is op enough but 50% speed increase? is gayloft shitting us? A 50% speec increase is op enough as an active but as a passive skill?persephone still needs a nerf, and a major one. Off topic but i think the Cyclops buff was perfect. Kick out whoever was working on perse and let the cyclops dude handle nerfs and buff!

13. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

Leb is fine as he is. he has got no control skills and can be easily ganked

14. LTHaz3

LTHaz3 Active Member

If you cannot escape a gank with all those CC skills, you are doing something wrong. Persephone is and in dire need of a nerf. Don't see Leb to be a problem, as he has no CC and only 1 escape skill that requires precise timing. (Its called skillz woth Leb, OP user with Persephone)

15. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

This was three months ago you obviously don't know what your talking about becuase leb was op before they nerfed him.

Sadowmancer likes this.
  16. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

Agreed, she has too many CC skills for a ranged auto-attack mage. The benefit of a ranged hero is that they can start dealing damage to a melee hero without taking any damage in return; the trade-off should be a lack of escapes or CC so that melee heroes can stand a chance. But Perse has three CC skills, which means that she can survive through most ganks and even ganks initiated by two enemies at a time, since two of her skills are even AOE stuns. They need to rework her skills in more ways that just damage.

I don't see why Perse needs a global ult at all. That doesn't seem to match with her other skills, and it gives her a completely different functionality. I suggested it before, but I think her ult should just be removed entirely, and the overcharge effect should become her ult, because it gives her an empowered state for a few seconds, just like the ults for Evistix or Draeznor. No reason why Perse should have two ults.

LTHaz3 likes this.
  17. The Savage

The Savage Traveling journalist

Your complaining about peresphone ulti when goroshia ultimate damage has been increased to 300/450/600 while peresphine ulti at max only deals 450 damage that's ten times worse. And peresphone actually more balanced now I can deal with her more easily than before her push back can be reworked by an intelligent gap closer her global ulti is what makes her unique as a hero no other hero has that unlimited range than her which makes her more special. They took out her attack speed from her passive reduced her attack speed from this dlc nerfed her leech and her arcane bomb damage now you want them to rework her cc I don't see the problem with her cc it's fine. I believe the two of you are not smart enough to rework peresphone to your advantage.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    Chloé Owey likes this.
  18. Sadowmancer

Y'all should know this was a thread posted a some time ago. :|

Chloé Owey likes this.
  19. Sadowmancer

She actually still has her attack speed from her 1 they just removed the movement speed and I agree with you her ultimate makes her unique and she's the first Mage that can reply on a 50/50 with spells and auto attacks.

Chloé Owey likes this.
  20. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

I'm really not trying to complain, I'm just trying to point out that she has an unfair amount of tools at her disposal. Goroshia's ult got a buff because it is way harder to land than Persephone's ult, and therefore the risk should be worth the reward. Persephone's ult often has zero risk, but the damage differential isn't that much lower than Goro's, and its utility is honestly much higher.

It's like how the old debronee used to be before he got nerfed; he simply had way too much in his kit. Two (arguably three) gap closers, a DOT, built in CDR for his main spell, one nuke with a huge slow, and another nuke that would usually one-shot any hero. It was just too much for one hero to have, and he wasn't hard to use either. The problem wasn't just that players were noobs who needed to learn to deal with him, the problem was that you had to plan your team around countering him every single game.

Also, I don't feel like that's what makes Perse special. She's unique because of her energy mechanic and the fact that she is the only auto-attack-based mage in the game, who still has the benefit of using spells.