New Inscriptions?! NO!

Discussion in 'General' started by ONYX, Aug 2, 2016.

1. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

I am honestly disgusted right now with Gameloft's greed and mental slavery. FUCK YOU GAMELOFT. I have spent 90% of my all my emblems on my perfecting tablets and inscriptions. Now they're releasing more powerful cooldown inscriptions and its going to FUCK me so hard. Firstly, the new CD inscriptions are .2% per level, per inscription; so if you have 9 of them you will get 27% CDR, not even including talents.. You will be close to max CDR without buying any items. It will completely defeat the need to buy anything more than a stirring soul for max CDR. It will inevitably change builds and buff many heroes by enabling them to have max CDR but not making them sacrifice item slots for CDR items. I believe .2 per level is OP, and the inscriptions should not be implemented in the game, not even nerfed, or anything, just completely trashed. Gameloft it is not hard to see your schemes of implementing new costly ways to maintain advantages. This one simply crosses the line. This is on par with Donovan's epic skin. Just pure greed. Lets take a look at this change for me financially in terms of emblems/runes.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I have currently 14 gold inscription of sorceries. To exchange these for the the new ridiculously OP cooldown inscriptions Im going to first have to unlock all my tablets which is 6x750 = 4500 emblems or 120 runes. Then I need to exchange 14 of my old, now outdated inscriptions for the new ones. 14x4000 = 56,000 more emblems, for a total of 60,500 emblems.. Great, let me just check my bank...[​IMG]
    :nailbiting: Shit!
    No problem, i'll just buy a radiant chest of runes for only $99.99 :hilarious::finger:
    Cool, now I've got enough runes to exchange all of them...

Now all I have to do is exchange my old ones for this-... Wait, what. What the fuck?! Nooooooo!!!!:facepalm: :( I forgot to include how many emblems its going to take to buy bronze inscriptions and exchange them for random golds, given that there are SIX NEW inscriptions that just got added. It could literally take you over 100k emblems just to get a single gold inscription your looking for now... They're diluting the pool of random gold inscription exchanges and making everyone essentially spend more emblems in a more diluted pool. Its corrupt and twisted. I feel like the devil himself is head of gameloft. Shit is pure greed like I've never seen....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Jacke0, Levesqmi, mad3434 and 4 others like this.
  2. Average Player

Average Player Da Sassy Owls

wait wot?I don't understand and most importantly why the fking inscriptions why not the tablets?!

3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Shmoo Staff Member

Glad I'm still that guy with silver inscriptions
    Hp and magical attack inscrips with cd items ;)

4. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x Dead God

Don't worry! You'll manage to get your tablets geared up with the new inscriptions in about a year. Just in time for them to nerf it hahahahaha!

Riley12301, Evil_Rage and ONYX like this.
  5. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

It will literally take 6 months to do it without paying, which I refuse to do. Not giving this company another cent.

6. Average Player

the hoc community is more cancerous than before needs a mute button

7. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Final cost to upgrade all inscriptions: Minimum 65k if you get insanely lucky and get it on the first roll, but realistically over 100k emblems and could be like 150k if you're really unlucky.. But the main point is these CD inscriptions are op, and should not be implemented to the game. The inscriptions are fine as is. Why cant they just buff the inscriptions that already exist?? Why do they have to make new ones..? The answer is greed. That's why. And it pisses me off.

8. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

-No capital letter to start of the sentence.
    -Didn't capitalize HOC
    -No comma after before
    -No period at the end

I don't think HOC community is anywhere close to cancer. But the punctuation of yours is quite close to being doomed.

Gameloft staff constantly keeps adding things that the players never asked for. They keep adding things that nobody wants and buff heroes nobody ever wanted to be buffed. I think there's a reason why some people can't take it anymore.

Riley12301, Evil_Rage and crash_lord like this.
  9. Hector

Hector Well-Known Member

Please remove autoattack when enemy hero is touched.

@Lily

MyLastDreams, Riley12301 and Entropy like this.
  10. The Savage

The Savage Traveling journalist

It's not greed it's improving the gameplay of the heroes,with community feedback the new inscriptions will be better balanced, you don't have to upgrade your gold inscriptions into the new ones you could leave as it be, if you want the inscriptions for a more better gameplay then work hard for it.

I believe they should allow us to buy the inscriptions we want using emblems or runes not by random chance.

meteorologist likes this.
  11. Average Player

Excuse me for my "horrid grammar", what I meant was as soon as I joined a game everyone was screaming at each other calling everyone noob just because someone died once and then everyone started leaving.

The community in HOC is very fragile one mistake and you get flamed liked crazy. GL thinks what they're doing is right and don't bother listening to 90% of the feedback they get which is bad and unlike VG SEMC actually listens to all the feedback they even posted it in the slideshow thing.

bink92 likes this.
  12. rivercrow19

rivercrow19 Anti-mod

yes it will cost a pretty penny to quickly get these new inscrips but hey atleast its possible to get them for free in alot of other games free players get fucked over way harder then this my point being that gl is a company with employees that need to feed their familys i suggest you find another reason to hate gl and hoc since theres a plethora of other problems with the game unfortunately

meteorologist likes this.
  13. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

This is why I stopped playing. Nothing feels like progression anymore. Just a waste of time.

DexterVist likes this.
  14. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

When you try to last hit a soldier select them and wait for their hp drop to low, you find ur doing auto attack..
    Not to mention when you chase by a fish using the ulti, and want to stun fish or use slow then run away, now u auto attack and die.
    @Lily at least give a option for player to switch off a feature I dont like about VG.

Hector likes this.
  15. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Every MOBA games have such players. Calling a community cancerous doesn't change anything about it. Go play League of Legends if you wanna see what "toxicity" is.

16. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Currently VG have the less toxic player afaik, another thing is they do have a working report system which didnt seem to be abuse like LOL.

17. chamo

chamo Member

I know how you feel, bros ..... very sad, me 2

Attached Files:

• T-1.png
      T-1.png
      File size:
      366.2 KB
      Views:
    • T-2.png
      T-2.png
      File size:
      355.8 KB
      Views:
    • T-3.png
      T-3.png
      File size:
      365.6 KB
      Views:
    • T-4.png
      T-4.png
      File size:
      226.1 KB
      Views:
  18. Average Player

I don't have my computer it's still being fixed and LOL won't let me make a account.

19. Average Player

Even though it's not toxic the stupidity levels are beyond real. Who in gods name thinks tension bow is a good starting item and why is crystal ardan a thing.

20. crash_lord

crash_lord Retired

Wut. No change target option anymore? Its only tap? How about using single target skill?

Sorry I ask pretty much. Android still no update..