New update is out , your thoughts ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jacke0, Apr 30, 2015.

Do u like the new update

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    56.8%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  1. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

When I drag Demon Doll to a target and knocks them up, my Voodoo Venom will not hit the target if I'm not facing the direction of the enemy (it doesn't automatically face the target to use it, k whtvr)

2. razerx100

razerx100 Forgotten Member

iOS6 and up only. iPad2 is in ios 5.1 May be. So, no play. Anyway, don't blame Gameloft. I bet you have heard of Clash of clans. That's a 50MB game, but with the latest update yesterday, you can't play Clash of clan on iOS 5.1 either.

3. Saint7502

Saint7502 Well-Known Member

Oh wow HOC just becomes more limited everyday I hope I can upgrade my galaxy soon at least next year.

4. MuRkEr532

MuRkEr532 Active Member

Well now they need to fix the rest of the bugs, balancing stats of heroes and items.

Going to wait a week before I start complaining and requesting nerfs and buffs lol.

One thing that does need Nerfing is that respawn time, 20-30 minutes for what? Makes no sense, reminds me of how some ranged heros have better stats than melee.......

Anyway so far 6.5/10

5. razerx100

razerx100 Forgotten Member

I hope my Android 5.0.1 supports HOC for sometime. Don't planning on changing it soon

6. amoxicilIin

amoxicilIin Well-Known Member

They've turned Acridix into a absolute monster. The hero can now safely harass, sustain, disengage, engage, and kill you with a very strong finisher pre-level 6. His leap of filth has some disgusting sustain in lane and add that with the doubled damage when enemies are affected by lingering acid it just make keeping up with his damage a burden. Every game so far that i have played him in ranked has either carried the game completely when the enemy didn't choose him, or go even as a minimum. He definitely still has the counter of a low defense so any hero with hard crowd control can still reck him.

7. MuRkEr532

MuRkEr532 Active Member

Dude add me back and yeah ^^.

It's like they really don't want melee to lane anymore lo

8. OnceCalledNoob

OnceCalledNoob Active Member

i though ppl complain in changelog upd12 saying that ITS MORE LIKE NERF to acridix. lolol

9. Zarus

Zarus Active Member

It will happen anytime.

10. Astolleon

Astolleon Active Member

Before the update actually came out, the descriptions given on the forums were misleading. This lead ppl to think he was nerfed. They can see now tht he was reworked instead. Others were in fear that they will overbuff him and he would be overused by the disloyal, unskilled players who shunned him prior to the rework like how they did to dailiana and aria and only pick them after they are made OP. This might then lead to them being nerfed again. From what i see this might not be the case for him. I think hes still balanced and does require some level of skill.

11. Epilol

Epilol Active Member

Acidrix is just wrong now... The new hero isn't that good for what I could see

12. MuRkEr532

MuRkEr532 Active Member

Acid XD lol and artful is okay, I mean using her 2nd is a liability as its not instant and has a slight delay(it should have two actives, one to summon at ally/enemy and the second too teleport ,if she was similar to Vigelos and his clones that would be nice and a lot better each level she should get an additonal clone from her 2nd , cause right now the clone for her 2nd is a liability aswell, low damage,squish and slow, only her 1st and 3rd are fine, although if an enemy is marked the stun should proc then apply the slow after.

And they should be controllable, 60 percent of the time they Attack random stuff or do nothing.

13. Zarus

Zarus Active Member

I find it hard to believe that they understand this game even though they created it.

MuRkEr532 and Hawtpants like this.
  14. MuRkEr532

MuRkEr532 Active Member

they test them against bots idec, I doubt any of the developing team actually play the game, how they aren't aware these changes make huge impacts I don't even know but I'm starting to get to the point that it's intentional.

Zarus and Ares like this.
  15. piyoni

piyoni New Member

i can not play anymore i have the first type of ipad :( ios5.1

16. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Sell your ipad and buy a Nexus bro

TheDarkSoul117 and lelezadoc like this.
  17. Novamaster16

Novamaster16 Member

First off, restricting revival runes like this is pretty bad. I doubt everyone will ever use the maximum of these (3). And some people might not even use 2 because I doubt that a game would last more than an hour. Also, I found a "bug" in forge. I believe you accidentally did something to him as he now stuns with his hammer after exploding. I also ask of you to fix the matchmaking. I know it will be hard to do that. However, I do believe that people that carry the team with exceptionally good scores should not lose 15 rank points just because he or she had a bad team. I hope you guys fix this, because I believe in you guys. This game has potential to rival that of league. But you must act now and listen to what the true hoc players say. Listening to people that are a bit more inexperienced is not the best thing. Maybe double check how good the player before considering his or her idea. (Also, I'm waiting for the first Jombraa skin (wish it was the Hawaiian idea instead of volcano) :) ) one more thing before a moderator approves my message (hopefully). I like how you nerfed Aria (still think she can use a rework again). However, you prettying much gave acridix the huge buff that Aria once had. He will be used in almost every pvp match. So could you please fix him :D thanks for reading this.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    Baconhero likes this.
  18. yololtroll

yololtroll Well-Known Member

RIP Tablet of Blessed Resurrection! You will be remembered for all the triple kills you give me, the yells of the enemy Debronee who died three times in a row trying to kill a Battle Engineer with 520 HP left and the rage quit of that Debronee! You will be missed!

(21 shots fired!)

19. Baconhero

Baconhero Active Member

Acridix is fair imo. He lacks of CC, he's melee and extremely squishy, if he's targeted first, he'll be dead, everything about Acridix is raw damage. And frankly, Melee Mages are much more difficult to play than Ranged Fighters which is imo, the easiest class in the game.

Glad that there's someone noticing Helmm bugs. I played with him this morning, while i still did pretty well, bugs are still bugs and needed to be adjusted

20. Novamaster16

Novamaster16 Member

The thing with acridix is that he ignores any defense whatsoever. He is like a stronger goroshia, which is skill shot. However the thing with acridix is that he can and will win all the time if it was 1v1. The fact that he can take on more people (if you know what to play) is scary. Overall I do think gameloft should fix something about him. Perhaps increasing the spit. But yes, I like the uniqueness of him and should really keep his spit. It's amazing