[Official] DLC17 Changelog and details

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Levesqmi, Oct 28, 2015.

1. KeeeVeeeN

KeeeVeeeN Member

i think lebmonts rapid shot is still not good,now it deals more damage but it takes much to long, so the dps isnt good
    maybe rapid shot would be nice as shotgun, double dmg for close enemys

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

I would love a complete rework on that skill. Imagine something really anime-manga style where he shoots in a "machinegun style" a homing bullet to everyone in 8m around him. Or like in Wanted movie (with Angelina Jolie) where they shoot curving bullets hitting all targets around him.

But that is beyond this changelog topic :)

meteorologist and KeeeVeeeN like this.
  3. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Lvl 1 skill double shot his normal attack 50%, lvl2 3x ,lvl3 4x ,lvl4 5x and the skill will be like balondis 1st animation with big smoke from shotgun could be slowing too 30% for 2sec

4. oRiOnXx2

oRiOnXx2 New Member

Overall interesting update.
    But peila and erefern Mage why ? It's not logical

By the way I will post in other message but Pala's buff is just..... Hahaha

Ow and personally I liked the old kagax a little buff would have been enough to make him good.

5. OP Battle Mage

OP Battle Mage I am a hore

I feel like Inquisitor should be turned into a magical type too because he depends on his skills more than his auto attacks when trying to get kills.

6. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

U kidding right?
    Inq is there to kill mages, even in his story/lore he is mage killer
    You wanna make him mage?
    You wanna inq rage on you?

7. saints_way

saints_way Active Member

ROFL!

8. saints_way

saints_way Active Member

You can't see the enemy orb ;-)

9. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

Yes you can

saints_way likes this.
  10. saints_way

saints_way Active Member

I never did... I guess I'm special Ed!

11. OP Battle Mage

Inquisitor depends all on intensify if you think about it whenever he is trying to kill someone he only uses his skills making him more of a Mage.

12. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Just tried helmm and boy they fucking murdered him, I'm really wishing they didn't buff him in the first place. Dude's supposed to be a tanky support but they pretty much took out anything that made him resilient, glad I didn't waste runes on his skin

crash_lord likes this.
  13. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

Skill-based does not mean they have to be a Mage. Otherwise it could be argued that Lebmont could be a Mage, since his 2nd is one of his main sources of damage. But Lebmont is also built with attack speed, for AA-based damage, which would be the main argument for him being a Fighter. Guervus is a Mage that can pull off AA builds, but he isn't a Fighter. It would be quite an absurd change, making a being of lava do physical damage.

Another point to make, the hero's lore. One thing I like is heroes who fit well to their description. For example, Melina, she can be quite random with the probability of her second effects occurring, because she doesn't have complete control over her magic abilities. Debronee, on the other hand, is a mage hunter, his main function being to jump behind enemy lines, kill his target, & jump back out. He's an Assassin. Guess I should've just stated that at the start XD. Assassins are single-target focused for the most part, with plenty of mobility in their kit, usually it's gap closers (Deb's blink, Lu's combo, Cham's knockup), or movement speed buffs (Cham's passive stacks, Kagax's passive stacks).

Jacke0 likes this.
  14. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ikr.. Alreadytold leve to ask gl if they could remake him as he was in release

15. OP Battle Mage

Lebmont is a different story since he only does high damage with his second skill, but when it comes to Debronee he can do high burst damage with his intensify and ultimate, his judgment is for harass and his warpath is his gap closer.

16. OP Battle Mage

If you get lots of physical attack, Debronee's ultimate will do huge damage along with intensify and another reason he can be a mage is because his warpath can be out of cool down state after assisting or killing and his judgment has low cool down (I think).

17. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

I play him as a bruiser and I hardly notice a nerf xD

Hector likes this.
  18. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

Did you ignore my point about Assassins? They get in, they kill, they get out. That's why his warpath resets if he kills an enemy. His intensify hits hard, and is based off attack damage. You make him a Mage, you immediately halve that damage, because mages only get 50% damage on their AAs. You get lots of physical damage, of course the ult will hit hard. But it's mainly used either for initiation or escape, Intensify is his main damage source. How does Judgement fit into his skill set? A DoT that halves healing effect, but is mainly used for the halved healing as DoT is cancelled out by target's skill use.

19. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

I hate gl double cus mine 600 runes gift went for his skin now i dont use my favorite skin cus helm is retard

20. takemedown101

takemedown101 Active Member

U anyway get it for free