Official HOC change log is here

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Znation43, Dec 15, 2015.

1. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

Not really. It apparently had hitting the leaves at range in mind. The way they describe it is that, hitting someone really close to you is not even an option but im assume it could still stun on the way back.. Awkward tho

2. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

Sounds like more a nerf than a buff to an already underpowered hero

3. vahnzizka

vahnzizka Active Member

Seems like they just gave sav a pat on the back, but maybe this will make him good again we'll see.

Finally Lu Noobfei's are going to have to manage their mana.

I don't know why they buffed the speed on Guervus's lava tornado(that's what I call it don't judge me) since now unless you stun lock him/ cripple his movement speed before he blinks he's basically unkillable. Not to mention he's going to be one of the hardest characters to escape from in the game now.

Praise the Dev's, they actually nerfed elf enough where nubs will have to think before ulting and fixed broken paladin shield.

A lot of these changes are actual tiny tweaks in durations/ damage and effect which depending on the character are either going to impact their play a lot or not at all.

I to was hoping for a rockfist change along with migrove but hey, maybe next patch? In the mean time I'll have to see if these new heroes are op or not before I determine whether or not GL screwed up again. But so far things are looking up. :angelic:

Levesqmi likes this.
  4. zenif

zenif Well-Known Member

I think they made it so the target is automatically stunned dispite the complete on hit effect with the leafs.

Btw for the phase buff, does this mean only his auto attacks will be buffed? or his overall skill output damage plus his autos?

5. castlemaker4

castlemaker4 Member

Aww man when I use Gueverus I will be unkillable. With my build he can blink every 10 seconds, now he can also run away fast and catch up to running enemies. Inb4 nerf

meteorologist likes this.
  6. mmmmmikeeeee

only autos, 90% sure, because that how his passive works.

7. mmmmmikeeeee

There are always some hidden tweaks in heroes too in like every update, so who knows what isnt mentioned

meteorologist likes this.
  8. castlemaker4

castlemaker4 Member

Won't be much of a buff then, unless you like to auto attack your enemies to death with mystic. but with fernades blade or whatever you can infinitely slow enemies and it will do more damage now. Let the troll wars begin lol

9. Nfactorial

Nfactorial Member

Other than the reworks, the rest of the hero balances seem rather underwhelming at first glance

10. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

ELF got No actual nerf to her early game. No real nerf at all, just have to start ult a little later rather than ulting 10 seconds before engaging.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  11. meteorologist

meteorologist Well-Known Member

Yeah it does stun on the way back

12. Ernferie

Ernferie Active Member

Yeah i agree. Elf still has a deadly skill combo.

13. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

Yes, something is coming along that line

14. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

Bro, 22 heroes this update. They are getting there with the rest of the hero pool.

15. gebo1308

gebo1308 Member

actually phase needs a rework on his passive not a buff. Other than that i agree with most of the changes they are in the right direction. Besides, this is jst the beginning as the devs said. Gj gameloft :)

16. Aqua_mayne

Aqua_mayne Active Member

The first skill that has the possibility to deal damage will scale with Mystic's passive before it resets,

17. Noir

Noir Active Member

Has anyone else who read the update post in the nerfs and buffs section realize that apart from the Laurelai buff, the contents in both threads, that and this one, are exactly the same? Don't know what Leve was trying to prove when he said this stuff was inaccurate.

18. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Well we change the cd of skills and call it a buff/nerf. It doesn't really impact the game that much. 22 heroes? Well we can change the mana costs of all heroes, but it wouldn't change much.

I expected more love for low tier heroes, not mana and cd changes for middle tier heroes.

19. mmmmmikeeeee

Well the buff is early game mostly. Mystic can now hit harder than a fighter by autoing for harass . But his passive is still kinda stupid. It should be an active because the effects going away after a skill just doesnt make sense for a mage

20. Setting_Suns

Setting_Suns Well-Known Member

I like how they doubled the movement speed on Guervus second skill and called it a "tiny change". Good luck catching me now! :D