[Official] HOC Rising preview!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Levesqmi, Dec 6, 2015.

1. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

Looks like we need to spend alota of time with calculator again remaking item builds, heroes stats, guides ext...
    And this is good. Changes to the items looks reasonable.

Creeps are dangerous now and tower tp is reroling the gameplay (as it should be territory control and more "teamplay", not "frag" chase...imho.)

The grafics looks too bright, kinda childish, I like the more "darker" present version, but who cares???)

I saw the "red perrimeter" of tower range shown, i dont remember it in present version and its super usefull.

The LARGE question is server stabillity. All the "cosmetics" is good, meta rework even better, but the BIG FAT HAIRY ISSUE are the constant crushes and lags.
    Lets see how it shall look/work like.

Thank you Leve for your participation.

2. Rage530

Rage530 Active Member

The perimeter on tower range is in coop mode. Has been awhile I believe

meteorologist likes this.
  3. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

My bad, good to know.

4. Omerselman

Omerselman New Member

Essence of the play;
    Play with mause and controller on tablets and speak out for an update that updates nothing.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  5. The Holy Lollipop

The Holy Lollipop Well-Known Member

(Could not translate his last paragraph.)
    Those were my thoughts which I stated once as "we all" meant the people who had expectations. Also if you comment about speaking for the large crowd you better not use "no one" in the first place.
    Tp to towers is removing the effect of tp to players which is a lvl 40 skill. If you wanna speak of the essence of the game, you should start speaking from skype or vent players or players who play with a mouse and controllers. This is a game for phone and tablet, not pc. Stop playing with those and begin commenting. About the modes, holding big tournaments that give prizes will increase the population and help the new players.
    Last update was bigger that was i mentioned. They added fun mode, daily rewards, heroes, and also skills.
    As far as I understand you wanted the update which doesnt update to keep the game updated limited to save your spot.

6. Omerselman

Omerselman New Member

Hell yeah another member of opposition gang, you are right disgussion with you is all meaningless. Yeah your right. Update is perfect we are all happy. Now you may join your virtual circle of self satisfaction chamber

7. Akise

Akise no longer Detective

can't wait for update yay

8. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

Anyone notice or care that on Lu character screen it appeared as if he had 2 skins?

9. inzork

inzork Active Member

Marithus too if i remember correctly

10. 7thlvl

7thlvl New Member

This seems like the right direction. I may come back and play HoC again after quiting so long ago. However I have all my "stuff" lvls xp gems bla bla on android servers. I now have an iPhone 6s plus and im not about to start over from zero with iOS servers. I need cross compatability. IF and when this is implemented please allow the player to select what servers they can import their data from. I want my android account but on my ios.

11. Znation43

Znation43 Member

Update will be this week, because this is the anniversary week of Hoc so it could come out tomorrow 17 18 but no one knows for sure just have to wait and see.